test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The AD Barrier is Too High

maynolumaynolu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvE Discussion
Let me preface this by saying I really enjoy Neverwinter. I like the mechanics, I like the visuals, and the foundry is pretty awesome. I have also spent a fair bit of cash in the Zen shop, and continue to do so when I see something I like up, and I have no qualms about supporting the developer. There is no free lunch, and I'm not asking for one.

That said, the AD barrier at the end game is way too high.

Even just thumbing through the boons, in Tyranny you're looking at spending a minimum of 70K AD for a single boon. Now for people who made their riches back in the early game with the Gateway exploit and by selling obscenely overpriced T1/T2 epics on AH during the ensuing economic crash, That works. They have the AD to spare.

For 'casual' players, like myself, who enjoy logging into the game for 2-3 hours every few days to tool around with friends, guildmates and to otherwise just enjoy the well plotted story, it makes the game nigh unplayable. Now I'm sure many folks will come up with all kinds of excuses for how 'easy' it is to make AD in the game, but the truth of the matter is, it's not hard, it's detrimentally time consuming.

Rhix's quests take at least 3-5 hours to finish, and in the end they don't award much more than 15K or so AD. Add on top of that the 2-3 hours you need to spend doing zone quests to unlock the opportunity to get boons, plus the average 90 min it takes to queue and run any given dungeon for a chance to acquire epic gear you can sell on the AH for maybe 20K AD. That is an average of 5-8 hours of playing, DAILY. Even assuming in that time you make exactly enough AD to pay for the boons, that's still the better part of, if not an entire, work day you have to dedicate to this game just to maintain average progress.

All that of course is before you take into account the extraneous issues of a player base that will VK you from any dungeon if you don't have a GS of at least 15K (this is including T1s, in which the gear dropped is far below 15K levels), and the obscene prices on the AH. The breakneck pace of the game also doesn't help anything. This game was released, in...2013? If I recall correctly. That's roughly 2 years the game has been out and how many separate campaigns are there now? 4? 5 if you include PvP. That's 2 new boon lines every year with the AD cost of each boon steadily rising. There's no time to slow down and take the content in your own stride, it moves too fast.

So getting geared is nigh impossible without spending 5-8 hours a day, grinding. Playing with guild mates is basically impossible unless you're geared, because if you're not they may as well just put you in a stroller for as quick as you'll get one-shot in any dungeon. Story campaign progress grinds to a halt when you don't have enough AD to pay for the next tier, and pretty much all you're left with is the foundry. If all I wanted to play was custom single-player fantasy campaigns I would not be in a MMO.

Now will reducing the in-game AD curve solve all of the above problems? No. But it would certainly make the game far more approachable for the 'casual' players like myself who make up a large chunk of F2P MMO populations. I don't play F2P because I want the game for free; I play F2P because I need to be able to play the game whenever I have a spare moment and not just be flushing $15/month down the toilet.

Could we maybe see about making things less impossible in this game? Maybe slow down, or make campaign/boon prices a percentage of your total AD instead of setting the cost of playing the game so high? I don't even care about the AH, I just want to be able to make progress without withering in front of this game.
Post edited by maynolu on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Ideally, while they keep introducing new powercreep, they should be complimenting it with higher tiered content with greater rewards. At this rate, we should be getting tier 4 dungeons that drop blood rubies.

This hasn't happened. They've introduced exponential increases in powercreep but the rewards in PVE has failed to keep up. Green artifact gear are the "best drops". I sense this was intentional in order to gate everything through the auction house/zen store as part of their business model which I do not agree with.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only advice I can give you is to start working on leadership. It's going to take a while to level it to 20, but for the amount of active time "playing" it's going to give you the best return imo. Especially if you run it on a few alts. Just try to get only 2x a day to set up tasks either in game or on the gateway.
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do people really think that T1 / T2 gear was "Insanely" overpriced at 800K for a head piece? That's 5 people, about 30 minutes and RNG.

I hate these topics.

This is SUCH an easy game. Easy to have any item you want. Easy to beat any content.

I'm glad they're nerfing EVERY single class into the ground and added in more stuff to do. If you seriously can't figure out NW economics then I don't know what to say. There have been about a hundred posts on the GAME FORUMS giving out information since day one on how to make AD. Use the seach tool at all before you wall-o-text?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I might ask you on what are you basing your information? 70k for a boon in ToD seems a bit outlandish of a figure unless you are basing such figure solely on purchasing relics. In such case it is far easier to complete the daily quests for the necessary campaign currency than spending AD on purchasing relics from the AH.

I'll also point out that there are several well-written guides on how to make AD. Leadership is a good way to go but takes either a substantial investment of time or AD to level to 20. If you can squeeze a round of dragon herald hunting in WoD that can be a good source of AD (epics can be salvaged and blues are in demand as a good low-level source of RP). Also try pairing up your dailies with Neverember's daily to maximize your AD gain from dailies.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited February 2015
    I might ask you on what are you basing your information? 70k for a boon in ToD seems a bit outlandish of a figure unless you are basing such figure solely on purchasing relics. In such case it is far easier to complete the daily quests for the necessary campaign currency than spending AD on purchasing relics from the AH.

Just double checked, the last boon is only 50k.
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think I will chime in here. I also think making AD in this game is far to difficult for anyone that doesn't have a lot of time to invest. Or maybe isn't part of a guild. If I am lucky, I can get up to 1 hour a day to play. I am not part of a guild and don't play enough to be a part of one. Making AD in the game for me is extremely difficult. I just don't have the time to make enough AD to do me any good. I am at the point where everything I need in the game comes from the AH and it all starts at 250000 AD. Making about 4000 a day, a little more if the good crafting quests pops up for it, will take forever. Not to mention I am working my way through the dread ring for the boons there and they cost 2000 a day. So in the end, I make so little AD everyday that everything decent in the game is way out reach for me.
    The op is right, unless you have hours a day to work at getting AD, you won't be able to make much headway at all making AD. I know, I have trying for months to get AD.
    edited February 2015
    soltasword wrote: »
    I think I will chime in here. I also think making AD in this game is far to difficult for anyone that doesn't have a lot of time to invest. Or maybe isn't part of a guild. If I am lucky, I can get up to 1 hour a day to play. I am not part of a guild and don't play enough to be a part of one. Making AD in the game for me is extremely difficult. I just don't have the time to make enough AD to do me any good. I am at the point where everything I need in the game comes from the AH and it all starts at 250000 AD. Making about 4000 a day, a little more if the good crafting quests pops up for it, will take forever. Not to mention I am working my way through the dread ring for the boons there and they cost 2000 a day. So in the end, I make so little AD everyday that everything decent in the game is way out reach for me.
    The op is right, unless you have hours a day to work at getting AD, you won't be able to make much headway at all making AD. I know, I have trying for months to get AD.

Max what time you do have. You mention the DR, you realize the marks you get every single layer sell for above 2k AD right now? It's all a matter of putting every little thing together.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Just double checked, the last boon is only 50k.

I just checked. The last boon is 200k when not relying on rng and farming the tomes through dailies. Though the tiamat one is cheaper on the ah.

I have to agree with the OP and say that the barrier is too high. There's just too much needed to get the good stuff that it's practically unobtainable no matter how hard you work unless you:
    1) Exploit
    2) Make really good ah decisions (that money doesn't come from nowhere though)
    3) Have a LOT of leadership toons over a very long time.

The wall is so high that even though I can afford it, I haven't bother maxing the ToD boons on all but one of my characters and only have legendaries on the 1 too. That's from being lucky to have made so much. Something I can see the vast majority being out of reach to. The cheap lesser enchantments could very well go up making it more newbie unfriendly.

People argue you don't need to reach that status, but should it be a realistic goal anyway? I'm not talking about it being handed to you which some people oddly seem to think when the discussion of walls being high is brought up.
  • svekoljsvekolj Member Posts: 65
    edited February 2015
    mh0ram wrote: »
    Do people really think that T1 / T2 gear was "Insanely" overpriced at 800K for a head piece? That's 5 people, about 30 minutes and RNG.

I hate these topics.

This is SUCH an easy game. Easy to have any item you want. Easy to beat any content.

I'm glad they're nerfing EVERY single class into the ground and added in more stuff to do. If you seriously can't figure out NW economics then I don't know what to say. There have been about a hundred posts on the GAME FORUMS giving out information since day one on how to make AD. Use the seach tool at all before you wall-o-text?

Used the search tool with "AD", "how to get AD" and "Astral diamonds", after going through a mass of questions about zen exchange and stuff I found a guide

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?567591-Trace-s-Guide-to-AD-Creation-and-Wealth-Building

-still quite time consuming
    edited February 2015
    svekolj wrote: »
    Used the search tool with "AD", "how to get AD" and "Astral diamonds", after going through a mass of questions about zen exchange and stuff I found a guide

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?567591-Trace-s-Guide-to-AD-Creation-and-Wealth-Building

-still quite time consuming

The problem with helping is that everytime someone has has helped in the past, the method that was explained was then nerfed. Helping others will just hurt you.
  • purphoriapurphoria Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    frishter wrote: »
    I just checked. The last boon is 200k when not relying on rng and farming the tomes through dailies. Though the tiamat one is cheaper on the ah.

I have to agree with the OP and say that the barrier is too high. There's just too much needed to get the good stuff that it's practically unobtainable no matter how hard you work unless you:
    1) Exploit
    2) Make really good ah decisions (that money doesn't come from nowhere though)
    3) Have a LOT of leadership toons over a very long time.

The wall is so high that even though I can afford it, I haven't bother maxing the ToD boons on all but one of my characters and only have legendaries on the 1 too. That's from being lucky to have made so much. Something I can see the vast majority being out of reach to. The cheap lesser enchantments could very well go up making it more newbie unfriendly.

People argue you don't need to reach that status, but should it be a realistic goal anyway? I'm not talking about it being handed to you which some people oddly seem to think when the discussion of walls being high is brought up.

I find that you can make about 100 000 ad from just 2 hrs of farming epic pirate king or any other T2 dungeon during dungeon delve (an event which gives you guaranteed epics and goodies in the form of weapon enhancement shards at the end with no need for keys) if you run it with a dependable group.

By just following the simple rule of always hitting greed on epic gear and need on anything else you would prob gain around 8-12 pieces of epic gear per DD with some T2 weapons salvaging for 10k. It is by far one of the most reliant and consistent ways to get raw AD of which you can just transfer the items to your alts and use them to salvage + refine the ad and send it back to your main alt via the zen/astral diamond exchange. You can also get lucky and get various marks or enchantments such as the greater mark of potency which will always be around 100 000 ad if you get lucky with your roll.
  • theevilskeevertheevilskeever Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    purphoria wrote: »
    I find that you can make about 100 000 ad from just 2 hrs of farming epic pirate king or any other T2 dungeon during dungeon delve (an event which gives you guaranteed epics and goodies in the form of weapon enhancement shards at the end with no need for keys) if you run it with a dependable group.

100k? That should be extremely lucky runs. Also, OP complains about 15k GS, which somewhat rules out most truly "reliable groups" (read - overgeared to the point when they can be sloppy without fears of wipes, unlike folks with lesser gear). And this type of grind is just as mind-numbingly boring as any other. Of course, sometimes fun stuff like drama, wipes, glitched instances happens, but that means loss of AD every time.
  • purphoriapurphoria Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    100k? That should be extremely lucky runs. Also, OP complains about 15k GS, which somewhat rules out most truly "reliable groups" (read - overgeared to the point when they can be sloppy without fears of wipes, unlike folks with lesser gear). And this type of grind is just as mind-numbingly boring as any other. Of course, sometimes fun stuff like drama, wipes, glitched instances happens, but that means loss of AD every time.

Your main issues with this strategy for ad making consists of this:

1. Consistency
    2. GS needed to use this strategy
    3. Fun

1. Those runs are pretty consistent since a lot of the ad comes from the chest at the end of the dungeon during DD which has a 100% chance of dropping epic loot. I also have 4 alts that always have more than enough ad to refine each day for more than 2 weeks which shows that it is consistent.
    2. GS is also not a problem as I have been doing these runs for a bit over 2 weeks on my 15.5k SW alongside others around my GS. A helpful hint when doing certain dungeons such as ePK or ToS is to have a group with lots of aoe to help progress through the dungeon very fast.
    3. The concept of fun varies greatly from player to player as i tend to enjoy the grind and working towards making my character stronger. What you have claimed to be fun ended up being very frustrating for most of the community when the temple of tiamat was opened. If you really wanted to see drama, wipes, glitched instances then the Temple of Tiamat on release is perfect for you with a plethora of errors and glitches that angered people to such an extent, Cryptic later fixed them all. These glitches ranged from the tiamat heads not spawning, blame wars between various languages, everyone afking due to glitches, random deaths that you cannot see, multiple injuries per death and everyone dying to the green head's poison because they do not know how to use the green dragon soul. :rolleyes:

If you want further confirmation of this strategy then feel free to add me in game. My main character that i use for such runs is Kallista Dreadsoul@purphoria of which you can just give me a mail or message so that i can help you guys out.:)
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have absolutely no trouble making AD. I only play a couple hours a day, some days not even that. If you know how to make money its not hard. I have never and will never use the in game queue system for dungeons. I use it for skirmishes and PVP, but that's it. If you're relying solely on Rhix's dailies for AD you're doing it horribly wrong.

End game is not perfect, but its completely accessable to the new player who has the dedication to take the journey and without spending a real dime too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • theevilskeevertheevilskeever Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    purphoria wrote: »
    If you really wanted to see drama, wipes, glitched instances then the Temple of Tiamat on release is perfect for you with a plethora of errors and glitches that angered people to such an extent, Cryptic later fixed them all.

Not true, fun stuff at tia is still happens. Chances are, it won't ever go away, too, yay ;) My "favourite" part is the blame minigame, when players are trying to figure out the name os the cleric ability that supposedly "glitches" the instance. Is it astral seal? Astral shield? Maybe hallowed shield? Astral ground? Astral flame? You decide! The player who comes up with the silliest accusation wins the instance.

What I dislike about this grind that at the end even your alts or comps won't be needing the stuff from PK, it's for sale or salvage only. Yeah, I know there's even a chance for an artifact to drop, but that's Cryptic RNG which translates as "abandon all hope ye all who enter here". I fail to see how it's even remotely fun. It's a grindy job, which is tedious both when your group consists of idiot DD chars or when people know what to do. It's really not that hard, the hardness is artificially inflated with the adds. There's no buff or debuffs you should be aware of, there's no special attacks, mechanics, phases - just add fest all the time. So what you're saying is that casual players absolutely must stomach this type of content every day to keep up, even if they have few free hours for play. Sounds as an opposite of fun things.
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I agree with the OP in terms of once you hit a certain gear score, it is now extremely difficult to make any AD that will actually help you in a reasonable time frame. I would say the game up to about 15-18 gear score is totally reasonable. After that, it becomes extremely difficult to get better enchants/refine items to legendary status in order to improve your stats, unless you open up the wallet or have MANY hours to play each and every day.

Right now, a rank 8 radiant is about 300k ad. If you play for only a few hours a day, the chances that you will make even 20k are very slim. And then, once you do acquire that 300k ad, all you're getting is small boost to your power or hp or whatever you get the enchant for. So to make any significant change, you actually need to replace ALL of your enchants, which at 300k a pop...well that is a ridiculous amount of ad or refining points or whatever it is you want to use to upgrade your stuff.

Luckily, all content is currently fun at 16 to 18k gs, for most classes, so it isn't a huge problem. But the progression in this game certainly slows WAY down once you reach a point, and that makes it frustrating, and is one reason I have put significantly less time in the game lately.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This game is very unkind to new players with limited gaming time. I have 3 toons all with lvl 20 Leadership and even after playing this game for a year I find it impossible to keep up with the Jones'. While all 3 toons are decked out in their artifact gear only my main HR has ONE legendary item, which is the bow. I only managed that feat by sending every single scrap of RP to him to use on the main-hand. At this rate my off-hand will be legendary by Mod 7. It must be said that I don't buy any RP off the AH, I farm it all as the prices are just a blatant rip-off atm. Even if I was swimming in AD I wouldn't be paying the prices asked on AH. That coupled with all the AD sinks makes it so much harder for new players.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree with most, but 3-5 hours for Rhix's quests (unless you count doing them all) 4x Foundry 1+ hour, 3x Skirmishes 45 min., 4x PvP 1+ hour, Gauntylgrim 1 hr. 15-20 min., is about 4 hours, each takes less than 1 hr. 30 min (unless you are doing longer Foundries) which could take 3-5 hours to do alone.

maynolu wrote: »
    Let me preface this by saying I really enjoy Neverwinter. I like the mechanics, I like the visuals, and the foundry is pretty awesome. I have also spent a fair bit of cash in the Zen shop, and continue to do so when I see something I like up, and I have no qualms about supporting the developer. There is no free lunch, and I'm not asking for one.

That said, the AD barrier at the end game is way too high.

Even just thumbing through the boons, in Tyranny you're looking at spending a minimum of 70K AD for a single boon. Now for people who made their riches back in the early game with the Gateway exploit and by selling obscenely overpriced T1/T2 epics on AH during the ensuing economic crash, That works. They have the AD to spare.

For 'casual' players, like myself, who enjoy logging into the game for 2-3 hours every few days to tool around with friends, guildmates and to otherwise just enjoy the well plotted story, it makes the game nigh unplayable. Now I'm sure many folks will come up with all kinds of excuses for how 'easy' it is to make AD in the game, but the truth of the matter is, it's not hard, it's detrimentally time consuming.

Rhix's quests take at least 3-5 hours to finish, and in the end they don't award much more than 15K or so AD. Add on top of that the 2-3 hours you need to spend doing zone quests to unlock the opportunity to get boons, plus the average 90 min it takes to queue and run any given dungeon for a chance to acquire epic gear you can sell on the AH for maybe 20K AD. That is an average of 5-8 hours of playing, DAILY. Even assuming in that time you make exactly enough AD to pay for the boons, that's still the better part of, if not an entire, work day you have to dedicate to this game just to maintain average progress.

All that of course is before you take into account the extraneous issues of a player base that will VK you from any dungeon if you don't have a GS of at least 15K (this is including T1s, in which the gear dropped is far below 15K levels), and the obscene prices on the AH. The breakneck pace of the game also doesn't help anything. This game was released, in...2013? If I recall correctly. That's roughly 2 years the game has been out and how many separate campaigns are there now? 4? 5 if you include PvP. That's 2 new boon lines every year with the AD cost of each boon steadily rising. There's no time to slow down and take the content in your own stride, it moves too fast.

So getting geared is nigh impossible without spending 5-8 hours a day, grinding. Playing with guild mates is basically impossible unless you're geared, because if you're not they may as well just put you in a stroller for as quick as you'll get one-shot in any dungeon. Story campaign progress grinds to a halt when you don't have enough AD to pay for the next tier, and pretty much all you're left with is the foundry. If all I wanted to play was custom single-player fantasy campaigns I would not be in a MMO.

Now will reducing the in-game AD curve solve all of the above problems? No. But it would certainly make the game far more approachable for the 'casual' players like myself who make up a large chunk of F2P MMO populations. I don't play F2P because I want the game for free; I play F2P because I need to be able to play the game whenever I have a spare moment and not just be flushing $15/month down the toilet.

Could we maybe see about making things less impossible in this game? Maybe slow down, or make campaign/boon prices a percentage of your total AD instead of setting the cost of playing the game so high? I don't even care about the AH, I just want to be able to make progress without withering in front of this game.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree with most, but 3-5 hours for Rhix's quests (unless you count doing them all) 4x Foundry 1+ hour, 3x Skirmishes 45 min., 4x PvP 1+ hour, Gauntylgrim 1 hr. 15-20 min., is about 4 hours, each takes less than 1 hr. 30 min (unless you are doing longer Foundries) which could take 3-5 hours to do alone.

3 Skirmishes is twenty minutes, tops.
    1 dungeon is 25 minutes (VT)
    GG PVE daily is 1 minute or less
    GG PVP is 20-30 mins
    GG Dungeon is 5-7 mins for one run

Not sure where you're getting your numbers from
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    3 Skirmishes is twenty minutes, tops.
    1 dungeon is 25 minutes (VT)
    GG PVE daily is 1 minute or less
    GG PVP is 20-30 mins
    GG Dungeon is 5-7 mins for one run

Not sure where you're getting your numbers from

That's only BlackLake and only if you get pugged with other BlackLake farmers, not with genuine players of the said level
    25 min, yep thjat's the queue time, you mean.
    GG pve in one minute is arguably an exploit as you're not playing the WAI content
    GG pvp it's a gamble, you can very well not get queued at all
    GG dungeon, well it's yet another queue. Yes once inside the run time may be short but it's irrelevant.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
    edited February 2015
    lucifron44 wrote: »
    That's only BlackLake and only if you get pugged with other BlackLake farmers, not with genuine players of the said level
    You're doing it wrong. You can do Dread Legion at about that speed too. Just random queued.
    Most people realize that the queue system has been worthless for two years and don't use it. I suggest you start doing the same before making such ridiculous statements.
    GG pve in one minute is arguably an exploit as you're not playing the WAI content
    It's set up so that you can enter late and still get credit. Walk in, kill something (or not, but I like killing) and you get credit. You can do this in the last minute. This is wai from what I can tell.
    Some factions.
    GG dungeon, well it's yet another queue. Yes once inside the run time may be short but it's irrelevant.
    Yeah there's you using that queue again. You premake parties. The queue doesn't work, never has, and never will.
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As mentioned before, leadership is the key. You should be able to get 15k to 18k through leadership jobs each day easy. When you get lucky with the rare tasks 20k+ is possible. Then throw in Rix's tasks and you've hit your daily refining limit. Add in a couple of alts with leadership and 70k every couple of days is pretty simple.
    edited February 2015
    mungsu wrote: »
    As mentioned before, leadership is the key. You should be able to get 15k to 18k through leadership jobs each day easy. When you get lucky with the rare tasks 20k+ is possible. Then throw in Rix's tasks and you've hit your daily refining limit. Add in a couple of alts with leadership and 70k every couple of days is pretty simple.

Yup I don't even have that many leadership alts compared to some and I pull in 1million AD a week or so. Leadership is your friend.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Blacklake you can do in about 2min per run if you get a really solid farm group who understand stuff like not to hit the barrels.

I don't keep making disposable characters to farm it because holy boring, but it's some decent AD when I do make a newbie.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2015

You have a few issues:
    - You're using the queues. Why. Just why. Only thing I use the queue for is Skirmishes and PVP. Everything else I make a full party then queue up
    - 1 minute GG PVE is not an exploit, kill one enemy and you have participated in the GG PVE portion, therefore you completed that daily
    - GG PVP not a gamble if you're a luskan
    - Master of The Hunt and the Dread Legion skirmishes don't take long at all, if I try, I could pug both of them in 5 minutes or less
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Master of The Hunt and the Dread Legion skirmishes don't take long at all, if I try, I could pug both of them in 5 minutes or less

Hells I've even managed to complete SoT in 4 minutes. Funny story, it was a guild group with 5 mins left on skirmish hour. I tell the party beforehand there is no way that we will finish before the timer expires and less than 4 mins later I was left with egg all over my face after a guildie reminded me of my very own words XD
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.