test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Withdrawal symptoms.......

devildriver1987devildriver1987 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
I wont lie i am struggling already with the need to play this game again, its been a long while since I have enjoyed a game this much!

Anyone else???
Don't follow me....you will only find yourself lost at the end of it all.
Post edited by devildriver1987 on

Comments

• Options
    gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yep i know them feels -.- i thought i would try a fresh start on DA:I since its an rpg to hang me over untill neverwinter release, but no it didnt work, so i tried GTAV thinking i would just take out my frustration by killing mo fo's but nope, didnt help either... xbone has been turned off until neverwinter releases i think :'(

dam mmo's and there addictive appeal -.-
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • Options
    batmorphbatmorph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Aye, withdrawals from this game are bad, lol. My wife and I will play the PC version to try to get through it, yet we can't wait for another Beta weekend and release.
  • Options
    kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yea i miss playing aswell.. I really hope the release isn't far off!
  • Options
    mrkorvomrkorvo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same here... played the PC version awhile back and liked it but now that it's coming to the Xbox One I can't wait. Spent the entire weekend playing the game. So much fun!!
  • Options
    iakhuiakhu Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, me too. I've had only a few hours playtime but I did it to lvl 19 and enjoyed the game a lot. Till the release I will play some BF Hardline and a bit Warframe. I really hope the game will be released soon..can't wait to get back and have a killer time!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I really want to know a release date, so I can moan that it is way too long to wait for the said date in particular lol ��
  • Options
    phd71phd71 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    /tap /tap on the arm... please more, please release, go go go!!!!

oh, and thank you for the weekend. Any mention of any and all dates would be fantastic!!
  • Options
    zetoushizetoushi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As my hunter remains static, alone, standing in server space awaiting his master to control him. I'm here, wondering how it feels to be lock in time. Staring at enemies that can't move... What is he thinking? "how many arrows does it take to kill this orc? Ah One, Ah two, ah three? What about that hidden cave on the left with treasure chest that requires a dungeon kit to open it. Do I even have a dungeon kit on me?on the right side? So many beast just waiting to feel the sting of my arrows and daggers. Ah, my companion, with his sword already drawn. He's spinning in 360 degrees mowing down enemies that potentially block my path. Huh! Guess I have to wait and see. Oh gamer return to me that I might consume my enemies with skills unforeseen, techniques that remain to be found, and abilities that only the dead have witnessed. The living will see it, and join them. I'm waiting!"

If only my hunter new that I'm unable to log on due to an error that says "the server is unavailable at this time". It's not eternity.
  • Options
    odahviing117odahviing117 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i hope PW enables more beta weekends or beta testing days cuz i still havent played it :(

still waiting for my Xbox One
  • Options
    chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    seems they would like to do more weekend beta test i hope that is true till the game goes live. I know when i play mmo's its way diff then when i play shooting games and i am not as pissed at dumb stuff. So i cant wait to go back to MMO-self. cause Cod-self sucks lol.
    Name:Trunks
    LVL:8X
    Guild:TacTics
    Server:East
    TOP 10 Mage
    ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I believe there will be no more beta tests, by the sounds of it they are happy with the data they got on the first day of the closed beta, Which is good news as that probably means close to full launch!!!!!!

But its probably going to be a march launch......which is way too far off lol

It doesn't help there are no real good games out on xbone atm, eve DAI gets boring.........
  • Options
    phraqphraq Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It was great for a closed beta I was actually impressed at it, the graphics where great, had latency here and there but that was expected but all in all it was a good experience. My only issue was the jumping *left bumper* plus A but got use to it fairly quick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jediarebetterjediarebetter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do you have any idea how sad I felt having to go back to Crota/Destiny last night?

After 10 minutes I rethought my life and played Star Trek and Neverwinter on PC and I look at my Xbox One with disdain. (until Neverwinter releases of course)
  • Options
    ek2383ek2383 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I believe there will be no more beta tests, by the sounds of it they are happy with the data they got on the first day of the closed beta, Which is good news as that probably means close to full launch!!!!!!

But its probably going to be a march launch......which is way too far off lol

It doesn't help there are no real good games out on xbone atm, eve DAI gets boring.........

The problem with not doing an open beta is the lack of a true stress test honestly. I think they may be setting themselves up for failure.
  • Options
    nextenlinenextenline Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Amazing game so much fun! WHEN is the release date?!
  • Options
    stevosmith2009stevosmith2009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Im surprised they have not even made a post on forum with any info.......
  • Options
    warlord2015kwarlord2015k Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    beta seems like weeks ago :(
  • Options
    chefsledgchefsledg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I enjoyed the beta although it was a bit laggy at times. The controls and movement felt great and I actually prefer it over the keyboard now. I tried to play the PC game on my PC again and it just didn't feel right. It was a sad night when they shut down the servers on the console.

I am really looking forward to starting over even though I have a high level character on the PC.
  • Options
    iakhuiakhu Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, I did it. I've upgraded my PC and downloaded Neverwinter. Couldn't wait any longer, even when non of my buddies play on PC. So far I have a blast but I still can't wait till I can play it relaxed on my comfortable couch lol
  • Options
    ek2383ek2383 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    iakhu wrote: »
    So, I did it. I've upgraded my PC and downloaded Neverwinter. Couldn't wait any longer, even when non of my buddies play on PC. So far I have a blast but I still can't wait till I can play it relaxed on my comfortable couch lol
    I play from my chair lol
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Something Tells me we wont be getting this game as soon as we thought
  • Options
    zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Omg, the struggle is real! I agree I went back to destiny, couldn't get into killing crota for the 1000x, logged off, tried diablo 3 some, logged off went to dragon age, they all seem so lacking. :( please release soon! The xbox and i are going through tough times!
  • Options
    fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What classes were available to play in that beta weekend , just ordered my xbox one :P played it on pc , just want to see how it is on xbox one :p
  • Options
    cyanidelcyanidel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i agree its been awhile since ive actually enjoyed a game also the last game i played and enjoyed was phantasy star universe on the xbox 360.
  • Options
    brashrabb1tbrashrabb1t Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The struggle is real. I think I've googled Neverwinter release date twice a day since the beta lol
  • Options
    fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they have to wait 2 weeks :p then i'll get my xbox 1 + 12 months gold
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Well the next module is set to release on March 17th.

So we might be getting our version then....

One can hope.
  • Options
    tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2015
    Just an official release date will make my day.
    Can't wait...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I'm guessing there will be news within a week or two now hopefully a release date.
  • Options
    babalitybabality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015