test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UI is too shrunk in on a TV's normal "unscaled" option. Let us adjust UI like on PC.

zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
The UI in this game seems to be designed for the Overscanned TV's. Most TV's made in the last decade use the "unscaled" option by default. This causes the UI to appear much closer to the screen center than it should appear.

If you let us adjust the UI on this version like you let us adjust the UI on the PC version, this wouldn't be an issue at all, as we could move it where we like it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the motion is seconded!
  • kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I totally agree on a adjustable UI! That is pretty much a must in a MMORPG :)
  • kolz4ever1980kolz4ever1980 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What exactly is a small tv? Everyone I know uses 50 inch tv's..
  • twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2015
    What exactly is a small tv? Everyone I know uses 50 inch tv's..
    Like a monitor. I play on a monitor, lol. Works very well @ 1080p.

Also, I completely support the idea of a adjustable UI.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Watching livestreams, I cannot agree more. The HUD is pushed way too far away from the edge of the screen. I loathe things that extend more than 3 inches (monitor, 5 for tv) from the edge of my screen and these elements seem to start at that distance, making it look far too crowded for my taste.
  • kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Watching livestreams, I cannot agree more. The HUD is pushed way too far away from the edge of the screen. I loathe things that extend more than 3 inches (monitor, 5 for tv) from the edge of my screen and these elements seem to start at that distance, making it look far too crowded for my taste.

I could not agree more. They really need to atleast move the UI to the corners of the screen. It really does seem crowded atm and a UI should never take up to much screen space. I wanna watch the game and not the UI xD
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree XD
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • bladovackbladovack Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    was very surprised when trying the pc version to see the editable gui so I also agree this would be great in the xbox version
  • lordmcjunlordmcjun Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree all the post before me. Playing on 50 inch tv looks like I'm using a 21 inch, GUI text & icons are humongous. Having a option to adjust GUI will be a relief so other monitors or tv that haven't any of these issue wont be affected.
  • xxmaxxgoldxxxxmaxxgoldxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We also need the ability to disable or remove the HUD for those of us that don't need clutter all over the screen.
  • beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I agree with the previous points made. The other thing that is super annoying is the Admin announcements when people get epic loot from lockboxes. Its still annoying on PC but at least its small text. With the xbox version - its plastered right across your screen in huge letters and stays there for approx 1-2 secs. Very distracting! Would love to be able to disable that or at least move/shrink it.
  • lholmanclholmanc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We need the ability to adjust the UI elements individually like on the PC version. It makes things so much easier. For example the blatant advertising for the drakes and keys can be moved or resized because hell i already spend money on the game i don't want advertisement hindering my ability to play. Another must for ANY MMO is the ability to zoom in or out on your character. Why these basic functions were left out is beyond me.