test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance 2/5 at 7 AM PST (Foundry Disabled)

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Everyone,

We'll have our regularly scheduled maintenance tomorrow 2/5 at 7 AM PST. Estimated downtime is 2 hours but could be extended due to unforeseen issues.

No patch notes this week, just a server restart and introducing new sales items.

Update: Foundry is currently disabled. We will continue to investigate the issue; however the servers are back online.

Thanks
Dwight

Update 1 (7:04 AM PST) Maintenance has begun.
Update 2 (7:49 AM PST) Maintenance is progressing as planned. Estimated downtime remains the same, if anything changes we'll let you know
Update 3 (8:45 AM PST) Just about finished with maintenance, checking a few things. Will hopefully have the servers up soon.
Update 4 (9:04 AM PST) Looks like we'll need to extend maintenance at least 30 mins as we are currently having issues with the Foundry.
Update 5 (9:40 AM PST) Maintenance has completed. Unfortunately there are still issues with the foundry and it will not be available as we continue to troubleshoot the issue. You can follow this thread for more information.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    stevewhiteravenstevewhiteraven Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Any chance you can fix the quests in well of dragons my GWF still doesn't get quests there hasnt since it was new despite trying A LOT and messaging through help system which doesn't seem to work all i want is my GwF to be able to get quests like my other chars can
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Any chance you can fix the quests in well of dragons my GWF still doesn't get quests there hasnt since it was new despite trying A LOT and messaging through help system which doesn't seem to work all i want is my GwF to be able to get quests like my other chars can

File a support ticket through the website. I had a guildmate in the same situation as you, but when she filed through the website instead of in-game, it was fixed in 24 hours.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    stevewhiteravenstevewhiteraven Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    File a support ticket through the website. I had a guildmate in the same situation as you, but when she filed through the website instead of in-game, it was fixed in 24 hours.

Thank you will try that Have had no luck in game reporting
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thank you will try that Have had no luck in game reporting

Afaik, no one has.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Also, there is absolutely nothing on the events calendar looking forward. Is there anything coming up?
  • Options
    khorbahnkhorbahn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    leedarleedar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hi guys!

i heard some rumor saying that Perfect Elven Battle enchantment is bugged, can someone tell me this is not true?

and if i asking at the wrong page, i'm sorry :)
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Here's to hoping the foundry survives the reboot for a change..

Neverwinter @NeverwinterGame · 3m 3 minutes ago

Update 4 (9:05 AM PST) Looks like we'll need to extend maintenance at least 30 mins as we are currently having issues with the Foundry.
  • Options
    ladyfoxlaceladyfoxlace Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why is it always the foundry?
  • Options
    gibson74gibson74 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "No patch notes this week, just a server restart and introducing new sales items" So what exactly does this have to do with foundry?
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "Balls...!" *does his best Bobby impersonation*
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the foundry down again :(
    it's always the same thing with it after maintenance...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    imaginaerum1imaginaerum1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Last update at 9:40 am.
    Foundry still down.
    At least last time there was an indication of why Foundry (portal removal).

My questions:
    * Why is it down this time? What issues does a server reboot and some store items cause for Foundry?
    * Why is it still down half a day after the last progress update?
    * Why has there been no progress update since this morning?

-- @Gruffydd
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ugh still down? I would have thought it would be online by now...
    well I guess I don't have any reasons to play for tonight then. Let's hope it'll be up tomorrow.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    goldenone4goldenone4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    excited about Guild Stronghold's in module . 6 . I suppose they will cost ad like guild bank tab . Foundry :) well , J.R.R. Tolkein would have loved it . I like it , though authoring a Full length Elf Campaign must be epic . Many Starred Cloak Guild , join the Wizard's ! Welcome Warlock , and Cleric as well .
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    goldenone4 wrote: »
    excited about Guild Stronghold's in module . 6 . I suppose they will cost ad like guild bank tab . Foundry :) well , J.R.R. Tolkein would have loved it . I like it , though authoring a Full length Elf Campaign must be epic . Many Starred Cloak Guild , join the Wizard's ! Welcome Warlock , and Cleric as well .
    Guild Strongholds are not coming in Module 6. The article says that such is in store on the horizon after Mod 6.
    On the horizon for after Module 6: Elemental Evil are modules with highly requested additions including guild strongholds and well-known characters from Dungeons & Dragons lore.
    Closing this up now because this maintenance has since passed.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.