umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Militia Barracks
AMIRITE?

I75iXgJ.jpg
Post edited by umcjdking on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Somehow just not buying that this is legit. First the "x" screen looks odd, truncated, and has that odd o symbol beneath the arrow. Next the time for the run 1 hour and 43 mins. That's an insanely long VT. With both of those this screen shot just doesn't seem right to me.
  • umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's just more of the screen, it doesn't change the odd appearance of the paingiver window or the extremely odd time it took to complete.
    edited February 2015
    Nothing fishy about it, went in, wrecked, got loot. Ask anyone in-game who runs with me, and they'll confirm me paingiver-ing over 20k CWs is not out of the ordinary.

Not sure why it says it took that long, only took about 30 minutes.
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    i dont even think the argument was about GF not out dpsing paladin
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    voltomey wrote: »
    i dont even think the argument was about GF not out dpsing paladin

Correct.

Nobody takes a GF for DPS, they take them as buff bots. Paladin is a buff bot. That is what we are concerned about.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    my question is about the paladin on pvp, he can do more damage and block the same time than a gf?
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can you post the screenshots showing the damage taken, healing done and number of deaths?

Total damage can really be a poor indicator of what happened in the run. It simply means you did the most damage. If that was because your team mates spent more time on the floor asking for help, while you chugged through the dungeon, then you'll end up with more total damage.

Damage done DOES NOT equal DPS.

EDIT: But maybe more to the point about Paladins, they don't have a damage stat, nor are they suppose to have a damage tree in their paragon paths, while GFs do have this advantage. It's my thinking that GF's will be more of the "offensive" boost to parties, while OPs will provide a more "defensive" boost to parties. Which one you want is up to you.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    @OP: I'd like to see everyone's comparable gear scores. I can't believe you had the guts to post that picture with no accompanying details and tried to make a point based on it.
    23uvq8m.png
  • wraithman40wraithman40 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yup, GF's can do damage. If the rest of the party is undergeared and you're heavily overgeared, you might even do the most damage! Of course, a GF against ANY OTHER CLASS who is a DPS build of similar GS will have his *** handed to him in a dps race.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    ...which obviously is a problem solved if the whole NW PvE-scape changes from this easy mode care-bear DPS race, into something a LOT more difficult, no?

Besides, separation of damage types can only help.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sorry internet issue double post.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited February 2015
    I have good picture about OP Vs GF .

OP have much lower dps then GF conq.

But OP will kill tactican and protector in mod 6 .

But i can be wrong about it cuz they dont gived OP the DPS feat path.

Also i think GF need lot more dps x3 or x4 more . To have real use in this game .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • wowowowowowowowowowo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Am I missing something about the "paladin has no DPS because of the lack of dmg boost stat"?

When I check my GF with his little 17 str ... it gives +7% dmg ... that's not crazy, I'm sure if the OP has low DPS, it clearly won't be because of that ... no?
    edited February 2015
    wowowowowo wrote: »
    Am I missing something about the "paladin has no DPS because of the lack of dmg boost stat".

When I check my GF with his little 17 str ... it gives +7% dmg ... that's not crazy, I'm sure if the OP has low DPS, it clearly won't be because of that ... no?

OP have no feat & no dps stat boost to do more dps they Encountes deal way less dps and her armor sets are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> have zero power arp and crit .
    + he dont have combat advantage
    But i can be wrong about it cuz nothing is final OP is in alpha state .
    edited February 2015
    So fickle. So impractical.

Why the **** would I bother to post a screenshot if I was running with 10ks? I barely ever post here and have no reason to do so. How about thinking of a motive before coming up with some BS as to how I could have photochopped or stacked stuff in my favor?

Oh wait, you can't think of a motive for me faking the funk here.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    *the old mage looks at the thread, then pokes it with a skewer*

Yep, this thread's done!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.