test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is a petition to nerf (balance) the trickster rouge in pvp

nitron0vanitron0va Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
We all know it. We all have experience it either against or with a trickster. Everyone has been shouting about it. But it seems no Dev has been listening. THIS CLASS IS BROKEN.

Game developers, it is your job to balance the WORLD you have built. I do not understand why you would encourage a class that has too much damage, CC and survivability in one package. Surely, you have the numbers. You know the percentage of your pvp community. YOU KNOW. PERIOD.

Please, for the love of God...do something about it.
Post edited by nitron0va on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I beg to differ, nerf CWs first! Ever pseudonerfed and broken class.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TRs are WAI in PVE.

They only need minor adjustment, not large scale nerfs.

/in before the lock
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Seems okay to me. And it already has been nerfed several times. Maybe you just need to not be such a failure.
  • ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't think this will be here long once the mods see it, calling for nerfs is frowned on.... also tends to decent into a messy poo-flinging fight.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the OP is probably paid by some mmo competitor to instigate neg within the player base as most of these discussions are
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    But what about the Trickster Blanc?
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Man I hate those rotten Trickster Rouges. Them and their froofiness giving us Trickster Rogues a bad name...

I'm not even going to argue with the ridiculous OP because this is against forum rules anyway.

TR is fine in PvE, PvP can go sit on a pole and spin.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    could we also start a petition to ban anyone the cries about any one particular class being over powered?
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The Trickster green is balance so the rouge should be no different.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I beg to differ, nerf CWs first! Ever pseudonerfed and broken class.

+1

Have you seen the CW additional mod6 changes?Op to the sky.Totaly broken.
  • nitron0vanitron0va Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes, i have been enlightened. I have read the responses to my original post and I have come to the conclusion that they are FOR REAL! Yes, the Trickster Rogue is so focking balance that it does not require any attention at all. On the focking contrary, the trickster rogue is so weak at the moment and rightfully warrants a well-deserved buff. YES! That's what my intention after all! DEVS, please respond and grant this boon.

BUFF THE FOCKING TRICKSTER ROGUE TO END THIS FOCKING NONSENSE ONCE AND FOR ALL.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nitron0va wrote: »
    Yes, i have been enlightened. I have read the responses to my original post and I have come to the conclusion that they are FOR REAL! Yes, the Trickster Rogue is so focking balance that it does not require any attention at all. On the focking contrary, the trickster rogue is so weak at the moment and rightfully warrants a well-deserved buff. YES! That's what my intention after all! DEVS, please respond and grant this boon.

BUFF THE FOCKING TRICKSTER ROGUE TO END THIS FOCKING NONSENSE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

*random rogue uses Skillful Execution*
    *world explodes*
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    cjh1983 wrote: »
    Seems okay to me. And it already has been nerfed several times. Maybe you just need to not be such a failure.

I'm quite sure 40-50k crits on full def tanks are okay to you mr TR.

Guess what? They are not OK for pvp. Ever wondered why on every single domination 40% of all classes are always TRs when the class distribution should be more equal?

Maybe you need to not be such a failure and jump on a class that actually requires skill to play, because shocking execution or lashing blade from stealth are not skill.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    djarkaan wrote: »
    The Trickster green is balance so the rouge should be no different.

Have you seen the trickster bleu? They blow the trickster rouge out of the water. Bleu needs a heavy nerf.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A petition ... This will end well :) when PvP will be separated from PVE, they can properly fine tune classes for each aspect of the game. As it is now, if they nerf the rogues any more they're gonna go back to being useless in PVE.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lucy in the Sky . . . with Diamonds! :P :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
    edited January 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Lucy in the Sky . . . with Diamonds! :P :)

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
    I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Mod lock in 3... 2... 1....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2015
    Mod lock in 3... 2... 1....

No come on sing Beatles songs with us.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wanna hold your... shocking execution?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.