test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

about artifacts and artifact equipment in mod 6

alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
will the artifacts stats and active use of those that dmg will scale with lvl 70 toons ?
I'm makin this topic to know if i should get an offhand and mainhand on my alt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    will the artifacts stats and active use of those that dmg will scale with lvl 70 toons ?
    I'm makin this topic to know if i should get an offhand and mainhand on my alt

From what I've read in the rpeview patchnotes, no they won't scale, but you will be able to refine the artifact gear to lvl 120, so in the end the arti gear will become more powerful, but you will need to put in some extra grindwork into it, which ofc is stupid, but tell that to the devs...
  • alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited January 2015
    this sounds very bad my current weapon which is orange on my main character has the same dmg as a random lvl "61" sword in preview server (guardian fighter) so... if they dont triple the drop rate and refining will be impossible to refine, so i guess best option is to play realy realy casual and not grind for artifact gear at all use the new lvl 70 purples will be the best option i guess
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    elvenaar wrote: »
    From what I've read in the rpeview patchnotes, no they won't scale, but you will be able to refine the artifact gear to lvl 120, so in the end the arti gear will become more powerful, but you will need to put in some extra grindwork into it, which ofc is stupid, but tell that to the devs...

This is false, in two ways.

1. Artifact Equipment WILL scale (ikr, shoot me now)
    2. They will have a maximum rank of 80, not 120 (Also, makes me die inside)
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    <removed - ahh thanks!>
  • shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You are mixing artifacts (3 of them in the bottom section of the character screen) - they will be up to rank 120 and
    artifact equipment (main and offhand, neck and belt) - it will be ranked up to 80.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    shadevp wrote: »
    You are mixing artifacts (3 of them in the bottom section of the character screen) - they will be up to rank 120 and
    artifact equipment (main and offhand, neck and belt) - it will be ranked up to 80.
    Doh! Thanks! Cleared my post to not confuse anyone. :)