test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Quests Back to Enclave! A campaign designed to help you get back to knox fast

codyk1codyk1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello I designed a campaign so those with slow mounts don't have to deal with running all the way back to PE when they finish a area up. I made each entrance as close to humanly possible to the last quest in each area. This should save people leveling a bit of time especially in areas like Mt hotenow The chasm and Pirate skyhold. The quests are still under review in the foundry and the short code to find them is NWS-DCBUN62WF. Screenshot below, this took a hour or 2 to run around to find all my end quests and make so please review and enjoy! Spread the word so everyone whos leveling knows ^.^

23cf779de48a9ebc3158ee78283b087a.png
Post edited by codyk1 on

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Brilliant! An absolutely innovative and unique use of the foundry. Two thumbs up for this :D
  • mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Brilliant! An absolutely innovative and unique use of the foundry. Two thumbs up for this :D

I give you my thumbs up too! Well played, sir, well played indeed.
  • itblsitbls Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Now do one for the daily dragon quests.
  • delbi11867delbi11867 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    brilliant thanx this will save time when lvling my alts
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Best.
    Foundry.
    Ever.
    I will be using it like crazy when I LvL my Paladin!
    Hopefully it is still there then.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pretty cool. Thanks for taking the time.

Now Playing: Everest - Album: On Approach - Track: House Of 9's
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I couldn't find this foundry mission anyways even with the code.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Great idea!! This should be listed with Duct tape as one of the greatest things (since sliced bread of course) :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Moderator Notice:

Please stay on topic folks. This thread is not about the legitimacy of any foundry missions and not about the unexpected foundry downtime (which has now passed). Such topics are not allowed, per the Rules. Instead, if one feels something violates the Foundry EULA, then file a Support Ticket. Do not discuss such on the forum.

We will review this thread when we have more time to clean it up of such off topic discussions. Thanks!

Update: Thread cleansed. This post in no way confirms or denies the legitimacy of this or any foundry mission. That solely lies with the Game Masters' enforcement of the EULA and ToS, not the player-base's opinion of such.

Please don't reply to this moderator notice, as doing so is not allowed. Instead, contact us via Private Message to discuss forum moderation. Thanks again!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • codyk1codyk1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I couldnt find this foundry mission anyways even with the code.

If you have any troubles finding it its under review tab, my name is codyk1 for the author and the campaign can be found with Back To Enclave! with regular search, If you have used my foundry already make sure the hide played isnt checked
  • codyk1codyk1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    also anyone who has checked out these quests if the foundrys back up can you please leave reviews? ^.^