test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Featured quests

apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Foundry
Thanks again for the honorable mentions on the featured quests this week fellas, nice throw back to the classics. I REALLY wish we could update the featured versions though so we could fix all the stuff that broke upon release of the new mods. Robobo...I KNOW you're hiding somewhere over there at Cryptic studios, give me bosses to use my friend and I will build you guys the most godliest Dungeons. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
Ravenloft
Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
Post edited by apocrs1980 on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Count me in on this wish. My first mission ever, A Discovery in Neverwinter Wood, was also the first mission to ever be featured, not once but twice! Once in Beta and again on Release. It is now quite old and severely outdated and barely resembles how it is in my update-able copy.

In an effort to keep people playing my update-able one nestled in my campaign, I added the following to my Campaign's Thread:
    Spotlight Missions
    A Discovery in Neverwinter Wood
    - Spotlight during Alpha/Beta and from June 3rd, 2013 to June 11th, 2013
    - Short Code: NW-DO7AERD6G
    (Note: Old Version!)
    Please note: The Spotlight Version
    (1.33) is an old version any may have bugs and is no longer update-able.
    As a result, the spotlight version is no longer nestled into the Campaign.
    For a current version of the mission, see the one that is a part of the
    Dweomerkeepers Campaign (SC: NWS-DKPPXGRS7)
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I guess I will just finish the Frostpine Ruins dungeon. I'm not that enthused as I can not put in bosses but mehh, no use letting all the hard work on the maps go to waste. It should be out in a few weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft
  • Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A new apocrs dungeon? Sign me up.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'll surely give it a try, is it solo friendly?
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It would pose a challenge for solo play (mabye not a TR lol), I don't believe it is as hard or as long as Cragsteep was but defiantly a few parts where it helps to at least have another person with you. 2 people should be able to do it no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'll definitely be giving it a try when it comes out. I've soloed Cragsteep Crypt a few times so I should be able to solo that one too.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sigh. I'd even be happy if we could just discontinue/delete previously featured quests.
    Old Magic has four different featured versions out there now.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    wininoid wrote: »
    A new apocrs dungeon? Sign me up.

And nice to see your still around Winin :)
    Do you have anything new for us to play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft