test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is Redeem key/promo code link?

sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So, there are a lot of closed threads on this with misinformation. I cannot click on my User name in the top right side of arc, the dropdown menu there now only says My Account or Sign Out. My Account page doesn't have a link to the Redeem Keys section anywhere. Clicking on the arc logo at the top left doesn't bring up a dropdown menu but only directs me to the arc games homepage (And, btw, why does my arc logo look big/large size while the screenshots of the one that has the dropdown menu, arc logo is much smaller version of the one I have when logged in to Arc?

I'm only starting this topic again because all the old posts are closed and only offer the solutons listed above, which are not working for me. Please help!
Post edited by sianeka on

Comments

• sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am reposting this to ask because my previous thread has gone missing and all topics on this subject are outdated with old/not working information and have been closed so I cannot get my answer.

How can I redeem promotional codes now? Clicking on my name at the top right does not bring a Redeem Key link in the dropdown menu, only a My Account and Sign Out link. Nowhere is there a Key Redemption section on the My Account page.

Clicking on the arc logo at the top left does not give me any dropdown menu but instead redirects me to the Games homepage. (And, my arc logo looks different/larger size than the arc logo displayed on the screenshots I've seen of the dropdown menu that is SUPPOSED TO appear when the logo is clicked.)

It appears there is no longer a way to redeem promo codes in arc? Can somebody help?
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Top left, next to the Arc symbol is a down pointing carat. Click on that.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Top left corner, just to the right of the Arc logo, should be a down arrow symbol.

Click that, you should get a menu, with the first choice being "Redeem Code".

croppedarcpic_zps98a549db.jpg
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Which is what I just said in your other thread.
  • dhkyinodhkyino Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sianeka wrote: »
    I am reposting this to ask because my previous thread has gone missing and all topics on this subject are outdated with old/not working information and have been closed so I cannot get my answer.

How can I redeem promotional codes now? Clicking on my name at the top right does not bring a Redeem Key link in the dropdown menu, only a My Account and Sign Out link. Nowhere is there a Key Redemption section on the My Account page.

Clicking on the arc logo at the top left does not give me any dropdown menu but instead redirects me to the Games homepage. (And, my arc logo looks different/larger size than the arc logo displayed on the screenshots I've seen of the dropdown menu that is SUPPOSED TO appear when the logo is clicked.)

It appears there is no longer a way to redeem promo codes in arc? Can somebody help?

It seems to me that you are trying to redeem these codes on your browser in the ARC page. You have to install the ARC Client and do them that way. As stated in the previous post, if you are actually in the ARC Client installed on your computer then there should be a carat just to the right of the ARC symbol on the top left of the screen. This will drop a menu that includes the place to redeem the codes.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Threads merged. In the future checking your post history can assist you in finding previous posts. :)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    There's also a news article that is easily searchable by searching the news site for "redeem code":
    How to Redeem Codes on ARC

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • kythostkythost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Which is great for ppl with the ARC client... but not for those with the Perfect World client.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    The Arc Client is the PWE client.