test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats your average daily AD incoming?

xsayajinx1xsayajinx1 Member Posts: 1,936 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvE Discussion
Hey folks!

Just curious about, how other players earn AD's.
Through which ways?
-Leadership?
-Dungeons? (Salvage)
-Dailies?
-Auction House?

Let's start with my average AD income per day:
Doing once per day one hour while Dungeon Delves PK grinding to get items to refine the daily 24k on ALL characters (3). --> 72k AD
Vorpal/soulforge shards get sold in AH. --> 15-20k
Any sort of marks (potency, power, stab, union) - here's it difficult to find an average amount of earned AD cause the price-range goes from 2k - 100k.

Since I'm doing it this way, every of my three chars on account have like 200k+ rough ADs.
So Leadship is kinda useless in my opinion cause you will only earn more rough ADs which can't be refined.

To sum it up, getting something around 100k ADs per day. Think it's a good amount, nothing special but you can eork with.

Would be nice if you would share your ways and thoughts how to make many ADs.

Cheers
Post edited by xsayajinx1 on

Comments

• Options
    kr3ndkr3nd Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Depend on some things, for me : if we consider that RP farming as AD income, and buying 1 peridot is ~1k ad (2 AD/1 RP) and I farm 5 hour a day, getting 10-30k/ hour then I get around 100k RP whic I won't have to purchase ==>200k AD worth RP only from this one source + some daily/tiamat run and invoking on my single char makes it nearly 300k/day.
    If i feel insane urge to stack up rough AD, then I farm delzuon crypt all day to get purple stuff and glory which I can get purple gear to salvage.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    30k /10char
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    150k leadership
    24k-100k drops depending on the day and luck I'd say
  • Options
    untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Leadership - Fifteen (15) level 60 characters with max leadership making on average 17.5k a day per character which pulls in roughly 260k AD per day (or about 1.8 million AD a week - not including any items achieved through praying). All of which gets transferred to my main play character.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Approximately 70k through lazy leadership.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    350k from a fairly safe estimate on leadership+invoking since I don't know the exact average number. (28 characters)
    100-200k from jewelcrafting, but it varies (3 sets)
    That covers most of it because everything else doesn't seem worth it
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Enough for my needs, but never as much as I'd want.
  • Options
    xthefugitivexxthefugitivex Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    3k just started playing and have the world most crappy dice rolls for loot. I don't PVP at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    3k just started playing and have the world most crappy dice rolls for loot. I don't PVP at all.

Best thing for you to do will be to hit skirmish hours, and make sure to pick up the daily quests for dungeons, skirmishes, GG, etc. Remember if you just step into GG at the end of phase 1 and kill 1 mob you can get credit for the daily.

Take this ad and put it into the zax and buy character slots to run more toons up to 60 and start working on leadership for them. This will be your best way to start getting reliable ad input.
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    100-200k ad a day
  • Options
    arcticmedicarcticmedic Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Remember if you just step into GG at the end of phase 1 and kill 1 mob you can get credit for the daily.

Actually, you don't even have to kill a mob. Just be inside at the starting area and you get credit for GG PVE
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Almost all Leadership, due to limited playing time each day, with a little from daily invoking:

15 characters = about 80k AD per day (not all of them have level 20 Leadership and most have 6 slots unlocked).
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Actually, you don't even have to kill a mob. Just be inside at the starting area and you get credit for GG PVE

I thought you had to get a point and killing a mob does that. Well killing is still fun.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    150k~200k a day, thru Leadership and as a beggar in Deekin's Street.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Currently solely Leadership and invoking, ~100k across 7 characters.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Depends on how active I am that day. It can be anywhere from 50k to 350k, or more depending on salvage and AH profits. Mostly from invokes/leadership across 28 characters, most of which are 20 in Leadership and level 60. My leadership income is complimented by any AH income and salvage income.
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well baseline I have 6 toons doing professions call it 18K a peice because I am lazy. If I decide to do a few dragon runs or Tiamat I'll get that up another 20-30K in refinables so 100-140 refined. Of course I have my platesmithing toon that's good for a few rares and 2 epic Gambesons. Which is about 115K refined after taxes and aroung 25K per dragon so another 65K. My leather and jewelcrafting toon will make 1 attempt at an epic in each every day for a combined return of about 230K sale value. At 60% success that's 138 but the failures sell for 5-30K, average it to 17.5 at 40% is 7k for 145K average minus 2 dragons is 95K. Add 20K in rares waiting for tasks and 115K. Probably ends up being 300K a day if I don't do anything but professions and PVP.
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Still building that leadership army but I get 160k to 180K per day, all of which goes to my main. If I persevere with the army the figure should be around 250K per day in a couple of months. It could probably be about 30% more but I usually only choose the big paying leadership tasks to save time so often my toons have a few unused prof slots. It's my morning ritual before work: invoke and prod the profs. If only we could queue up prof tasks.

My only other AD income is from salvaging purples from WoD (guess 50K per week) and from selling event stuff on AH. The winter festival earned me about 2 million AD.

So, leadership is my salary. Event stuff is my bonus.
  • Options
    lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    To sum it up, getting something around 100k ADs per day.

That's much more than a fresh player can get. Still, what does this give to you? Your 100k can buy one stack of peridots. That's a few months before you refine your artifact to Legendary. One artifact.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • Options
    alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited January 2015
    have 10 characters 7 of them have lvl 20 leadership , i dont realy know how much i get never counted and i play like 2-5 dungeons so i get from drops or box like 40-50k ad playing prob on 2 characters and rest from leadership then log-off cuz i get booored
  • Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Just curious about, how other players earn AD's.
    Through which ways?
    -Leadership?
    -Dungeons? (Salvage)
    -Dailies?
    -Auction House?

Let's start with my average AD income per day:
    Doing once per day one hour while Dungeon Delves PK grinding to get items to refine the daily 24k on ALL characters (3). --> 72k AD
    Vorpal/soulforge shards get sold in AH. --> 15-20k
    Any sort of marks (potency, power, stab, union) - here's it difficult to find an average amount of earned AD cause the price-range goes from 2k - 100k.

Since I'm doing it this way, every of my three chars on account have like 200k+ rough ADs.
    So Leadship is kinda useless in my opinion cause you will only earn more rough ADs which can't be refined.

To sum it up, getting something around 100k ADs per day. Think it's a good amount, nothing special but you can eork with.

Would be nice if you would share your ways and thoughts how to make many ADs.

Cheers

My average daily AD income is to put it in a word - miserable :) I do a few of the daily quests and get some thru Leadership and salvage of a lucky purple drop. Cant buy anything worthy of note with that income but I cant do more with my limited playtime anyway.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    grumblesmorfgrumblesmorf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am also a somewhat new player working on building a leadership army. I think the leadership army thing is one of the best pieces of advice I got from olders players when I was new. Definitely want to do that for easier AD. Every time I get 50k on one toon I transfer it to zen. Every time I get 500 zen, I buy 2 more slots and level them to 11 so I can invoke and train them in leadership. I'll probably stop doing that around 30 characters. Sure you can have 20 more, but do I really want to spend over an hour just invoking and collecting SCA rewards? Setting tasks on the gateway is already taking me like 20 minutes or so at a time, a few times a day, and I only have 12 going right now. Gateway could really use some QoL improvements to speed that process up, especially a repeat task button.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    henry404 wrote: »
    Yeah, that sure looks like envy to me. Who are you to say what we are supposed or not supposed to do in our game?

You also seem to be under the impression that the long-term players from Beta are the only ones benefiting from Leadership. I've only been playing for around six months and I have 6 level 60 toons with max leadership and a bunch of others coming up through the ranks. Anyone can do it with a bit of patience. And, guess what, I actually enjoy the profs thing and I'm sure others do too. It's part of the game. You can choose not to do it but you really should not hate on those who do.

I'm pretty sure Leadership is WAI and I certainly don't see it being nerfed.

it already happened once, recently they put a timer to conclude each task... we will get there
    even spamming bots can have lv 20 leadership just saying...
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have 1 Char and I get about 25K...

I did get more from Item sale but I now use all items for refining

Urlord
  • Options
    dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    250k-300k AD per day, imo it is nothing these days because of RP costs. Even if i did x5 per each char, it will still take me months to bring two chars (DC, GF) closer to baseline. I dropped pursue to uplift another 4 class chars because of RP wall and i have feeling all effort in gathering RP will be lost with another wave of gear.
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)