test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ever been reported for just being you?

arcticmedicarcticmedic Member Posts: 40
edited January 2015 in The Temple
So, a couple of days ago I was running some GG. On that run, our team completely decimated the other side (they ended with less than 200 points). Right before the end, I get a whisper...from another DC, telling me to enjoy what time I have left, because he/she reported me to be banned from the game. After GG was over, they continued to go on a zone chat rant about me, but didn't actually say what their problem was with me. My only guess was they got mad because they couldn't kill me. I tried to respond back to this person, but I was on ignore.

So, have any of you ever dealt with people trying to ban you because of the fact that you are a DC?
Post edited by arcticmedic on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You know if you actually did anything wrong. If you haven't then you've got nothing to worry about.
  • arcticmedicarcticmedic Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2015
    Nothing different than what I always do, and my nearly 1000 deaths between GG and domination proves that I indeed do die, lol. But, like I said, its just a guess that they were mad I could heal through their damage and resist their damage. Since they didn't give me anything to go on, I'm just rolling with that.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nothing different than what I always do, and my nearly 1000 deaths between GG and domination proves that I indeed to die, lol. But, like I said, its just a guess that they were mad I could heal through their damage and resist their damage. Since they didn't give me anything to go on, I'm just rolling with that.

Just don't worry then. If you had done something wrong you'd know about it. It should be blindingly obvious to you if you actually did something wrong.
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am curious what exactly they were going to report you for ?
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yup, I was kiting a good half of the enemy team in GG around 4th node for about 4-5 minutes and then one of them decided to spam that I am hacking.
    Gift of Faith heals look big, but they don't heal you for more than max HP anyway.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am curious what exactly they were going to report you for ?

Aw, forget them.. these are the same morons that report others for using Roar back in the day, for being a Sent in mod 2, for using meditation on the HR, for slotting double dragon glphys, for using storm spell on CW and Icy Rays and the list goes on forever.

Sometimes the devs look at it , say its over functioning and reduce it (or i the case of Roar made it 100% useless for anything ever)

I mean how can you possible report someone for speccing a path in the game? But poeple do.

So , like many others said, forget um.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    If you did nothing wrong, don't worry about it. The joke will then be on them when they get sanctioned for wasting the GM's time if they keep making false exploiter reports. Closing this thread up now as we don't allow discussions on bad player behavior.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.