test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no weekly sales this week?

dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Post edited by dodgo on

Comments

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Huge xp booster 30%
    Sprite 25%
    Tethyr horse (green) 25%
  • zevathonzevathon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    But the datestamp on that is Jan 1... but those seem different from last week.
    edited January 2015
    zevathon wrote: »
    But the datestamp on that is Jan 1... but those seem different from last week.

Not sure if they recently edited the post, but yeah I'm pretty sure these are new for this week.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm wondering if anyone puts any thought into the items offered during "Weekly Sales" or if it is just a 'random' thing?

Here we are just coming off of a x2 experience weekend, and I see the "Huge Experience Booster" is on sale, 30% off...

Really?!?: :D
    DD~
    edited January 2015
    dionchi wrote: »
    I'm wondering if anyone puts any thought into the items offered during "Weekly Sales" or if it is just a 'random' thing?

Here we are just coming off of a x2 experience weekend, and I see the "Huge Experience Booster" is on sale, 30% off...

Really?!?: :D

wards and rp usually go on sale for 2x rp, so sometimes there seems to be thought. Apart form that who knows.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, some articles like the weekly sales are reused as a stub and the post date just means it wasn't marked to use the newest date. I have no idea how they choose weekly sale items though.

Sorry for the confusion!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.