test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers?

Comments

• derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Aww, and I was just on my way to #1 in Monsters on Ice.. now what am I going to do with my life *sighs dramatically* Oh wait, I have a billion games in my backlog... but let's just complain and wait for NW to come back online :D
  • whosthedadwhosthedad Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Been playing 6 days now, two total outage in less than a week, if we had this level of up-time in my business all our customer would quite rightly leave us,
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nice. If you have just 2 hours to play nwo because you have work to do and earn you money. And just in this time the servers go down. What should i do? Play at night when i should sleep?

Im playing nwo since closed alpha. And im spending money on the game since that time. Well, the last month i stopped it and it seems that cryptic dont get any money from me for a long time further.

In my guild we have a theorie: NWO is no MMO, its a social experiment. What have an computergame companie to do, that all players left a f2p game? How far can they go? And im still here. :P
  • singingbladesingingblade Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lets look at the positive we can read the forums.
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    We are aware of the connection/login issues players are currently experiencing and are working to address them. Thank you for your patience.
  • deathpwny22deathpwny22 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And right before I finish up Dread Spire for my second DR boon, servers die. Guess I wasn't supposed to get anywhere with my DC today.
  • bige03bige03 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    4:30 eastern time for me and the server just kicked me off and i cant log back in...new year same-ol-chit...
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2015
    xtremoz wrote: »
    Don't worry guys game its getting on Xbox soon maybe Microsoft offers them a new server.

How soon is this soon??
  • wyndrarchwyndrarch Member Posts: 147
    edited January 2015
    Me too, was just entering PvP. Thankfully I hadn't made it there yet, or I'd probably be looking at a leavers penalty as well.
    akromatik wrote: »
    We are aware of the connection/login issues players are currently experiencing and are working to address them. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for getting in touch Akroma, hopefully it's nothing too complicated. :)
  • cwkummercwkummer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whosthedad wrote: »
    Been playing 6 days now, two total outage in less than a week, if we had this level of up-time in my business all our customer would quite rightly leave us,

Well, thank heavens it's free.

Although, I do demand my free stuff work just as well as the pay stuff. =p
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the update Akro! :)
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You know other games gave away freebies when servers went down this much...
    hint hint hint..

How about some RP.. black opal x 10 for all.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Out like brook trout.
    I'm not mad or nuthin'. I understand the Holiday week and all that. I was on call and got server alarms Xmas day. It sucks.
    Happy Holiday's folks.
  • skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015

What is causing this to happen so frequently?

You mention connection/login issues, does that mean your datacenter lost it's internet connection?
    Or do the servers crash?
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well..... Was about to run all the checks to see if it was me. but seing this post, I see that things have died again. :/ I wonder if this has anything to do wth the Idea of joining xbox1? ¬_¬ its already suffering overloads at the moment, I dread to think how bad it will be with that on top. >_<
  • dllindsey12dllindsey12 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hey at least they are trying to fix the issue :) unlike another game i know of...not saying its name...
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Here we go, Hearthstone again :/

Too much clerics with Astral shield, Tiamat was so laggy, and then 15 secs of wait when we defeated her
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • badrabbit1957badrabbit1957 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Was kicked from server, I can log in but there is no player list coming up of my characters, says "Shard is down" any ideas, idea people ?????????
  • texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    From Facebook -

"We are aware of the connection/login issues players are currently experiencing and are working to address them. Thank you for your patience."
  • blackmonalisablackmonalisa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    silverkelt wrote: »
    You know other games gave away freebies when servers went down this much...
    hint hint hint..

How about some RP.. black opal x 10 for all.

I don't know why everyone keep bringing this up...
    They've been giving free stuff away for the last month.
  • indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    if its free or not doesnt matter, for so much faillures they can give some compensation....
  • derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whosthedad wrote: »

It is not the norm :) as with most mmo's there are occasional outtages, but yeah.. occasional. More or less.
  • ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2015
    i as well have received the sore behind that comes with the steel toed boot of cryptic
  • booleanboolean Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Guess we have to wait... :-/.
  • herbe420herbe420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2015
    darn, they had to wake up Akro for it, man get on it my weekend just started i need a fix
  • sakonemasakonema Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Did anyone notice that the server is down ?
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't know why everyone keep bringing this up...
    They've been giving free stuff away for the last month.

its random chance, not everyone has gotten much out of it.
  • cetangleskacetangleska Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    From now on I'm going to come here before I try to log in. Twice in 3 days is a bit outrageous methinks. At least I got all my "Dailies" done early this time.
  • audrey32audrey32 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sakonema wrote: »
    Did anyone notice that the server is down ?

Nope, really? :D
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2015

you guys ust be getting a massive headache with all this by now. remember to take coffee brakes and choclate cookies to munch for stress! (chocolate always makes things better ;p ) and tell your tech boys/girls Good luck with the mega mallet on the servers again.
This discussion has been closed.