test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Collect Reward" and Exit Trail missing since Mod 4

melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Foundry
So I've noticed since Mod 4 actually that we don't get the "Collect Reward" quest objective that leads us to the chest with a trail OR the trail that takes us to the final exit door.

Bug, I am guessing? I just want to make sure everyone else has noticed before I send it in.
Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
(Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I noticed this right away. I don't know if it is working as intended but i know, that i do not like it.

My workaround for it is, a placemarker tied to an objective like "locate the treasure chest" etc. But after that, the trail for the final exit door/portal/boat etc. is still missing, sadly. And since the actual quest ends with collecting the reward, the above mentioned workaround does not work for the exit(s).

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Most of my quests end in Protector's Enclave as a follow-up chat with the NPC questgiver, after that dialog the quest ends with "Collect your Reward" and is then tied to the closest chest in Protector's Enclave.
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've noticed the objective text missing for my exits, yes. I think, if i remember correctly, the sparkle trail is still there that leads them to the exit, just there is no text, but i'm not 100% sure. All my quests end with a faux-chest prior to the real chest, so i wouldn't notice if the "Collect reward" objective is missing.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I can't imagine this is as intended as it is getting people lost in several foundries. So I will add it to the bug forum and submit it in the foundry bugs
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Heh, the foundry bug report is bugged. That's pretty meta.