test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unexpected Server Problems - 12/31/14 (Resolved)

Comments

• rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    z0skii wrote: »
    Artemis :) Afk Arty The Turtle, THC ova ALL!

YOOOOO. thc love from afar :) happy new year art, turtle away!
  • geekheinzgeekheinz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Update server fixed ✔
    Game server fixed ✔
    Chat server is being fixed atm. It will be up soon.
  • xthefugitivexxthefugitivex Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've got a life..I'm trying to escape it by playing NW.

I think a lot of people will be drinking their life away tonight lol. Most of us will be gaming and drinking it away.
  • hellratedhellrated Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've got a life..I'm trying to escape it by playing NW.

preach it bro!
    In-game Characters:
    Raba Leo - 16k GWF | Raba Dharma - 15.5k CW | Raba Chanda - 15k TR | Raba Karma - 14k HR
    PURE F2P, so far..
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    MOD NOTICE:

While we endeavor to keep this thread lighter than usual, do be aware that Rules of Conduct are still in force and posts discussing moderation are not allowed, as well as posts with inappropriate language or content. We still have to maintain standards.

FYI: Posting a link obfuscated by background color is a sure fire way to get your post moderated. If you can't or won't post it openly, it usually means that it doesn't belong here.

Please don't reply or respond to this notice, but use the PM system to address your concerns.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited December 2014
    so.. should i go sleep now..
    In-game Characters:
    Raba Leo - 16k GWF | Raba Dharma - 15.5k CW | Raba Chanda - 15k TR | Raba Karma - 14k HR
    PURE F2P, so far..
  • wyndrarchwyndrarch Member Posts: 147
    edited December 2014
    It's new years day morning for me, not eve. But thanks for the work engineers, especially at this time when you should be celebrating. Hopefully things are back up soon and you can get back to celebrating/sleeping as you see fit. :)
  • damko00damko00 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So the servers are still down BUT they launched a +2GB patch!? I mean, REALLY!?
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do they even know what the problem is yet?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited December 2014
    From the "good old times" - it reminds me so much of the times when internet outages happened much more often and can be releated just about to anything / server that's down:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_tJJfqGiLA
  • zac1988zac1988 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    u can log in now but server are still down
  • esb704esb704 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for letting us know guys and gals at PW, and not letting your players/clients/fans hang dry. Hope u have a wonderful New Year with family and friends, and not one trying to fix the server!!! That will be a really sucky sucky "New" year. Have a gud one all. Cheers!!
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    damko00 wrote: »
    So the servers are still down BUT they launched a +2GB patch!? I mean, REALLY!?

there is no patch. if your game is updating then there is an issue with your files and the launcher is fixing it. or you turned "on demand patching" off
  • kcscott11kcscott11 Member Posts: 38
    edited December 2014
    oh yea Untitled.jpg
  • deviousbishdeviousbish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    :o..........................................
  • dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    bah made 700 certs meantime in planetside 2 and maxed out my vanguard i have nothing to do now plx bring back NW already >_<
    edited December 2014
    Moving on..

BTW, wonder whether we get some new stuff (free and what not) for new year. Christmas was covered, why not new year events too??
    In-game Characters:
    PURE F2P, so far..
    edited December 2014
    hellrated wrote: »
    Moving on..

BTW, wonder whether we get some new stuff (free and what not) for new year. Christmas was covered, why not new year events too??

I was going to set off some of my fireworks at midnight but idk if that's gonna happen right now

(I mean ingame fireworks, not real ones XD)
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • deviousbishdeviousbish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    LOL joke on you buddy this is ur new year gift there making u go outside drink and pop fireworks!!! xD
    hellrated wrote: »
    Moving on..

• natriannanatrianna Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I say they extend the event a day and give us another freebie considering how long the game has been down as a thank you for your patience and your continued patronage of our awesome game but I know it but a dream.
    edited December 2014
    I was going to set off some of my fireworks at midnight but idk if that's gonna happen right now

LOL, ya, i barely cared about real life new year things, would have been excited more if there were some sort of event covering new year in NW:)
    In-game Characters:
    PURE F2P, so far..
  • pmabrahampmabraham Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It would be nice if PWE provided more information as to the nature of the outage and an ETA (even if it is a rough ETA).
    edited December 2014
    pmabraham wrote: »
    It would be nice if PWE provided more information as to the nature of the outage and an ETA (even if it is a rough ETA).

I really would like to know what caused the outage, as a techy, I like to know that type of information, I hate being kept in the dark
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited December 2014
    pmabraham wrote: »

Ya, eg: say "We are not going to be able to resolve this now, might take up to 4-5hours", thats enough info, i can finally rest.. currently keeping my hopes up, thats the worst pain:(
    In-game Characters:
    PURE F2P, so far..
  • kokuourebelkokuourebel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Welll, this sucks. ._.''
  • hazelnutz84hazelnutz84 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Me too, but that moment has already passed -.-

Btw, was the servers down last new years eve too?
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited December 2014
    Since I can't say it in game - Happy New Year everyone (in Germany it's starting now :) )
  • frawllenfrawllen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    just get drunk and wait ;)

edit: sing a song if its not enough
  • xilraazz#1889 xilraazz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I really would like to know what caused the outage, as a techy, I like to know that type of information, I hate being kept in the dark

I'm in the same boat.
    edited December 2014
    gipsylass wrote: »
    Since I can't say it in game - Happy New Year everyone (in Germany it's starting now :) )

Wish u the same :)
    In-game Characters:
    PURE F2P, so far..
This discussion has been closed.