test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.35.20141208a.5

2»

Comments

• matssurimatssuri Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Whether perhaps you will be changing the path sentinel, I mean whether a bit you will also improve her
    It would be useful a bit to strengthen sentinela,
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you actually do the math you get only a 85% damage bonus buff from Destroyer's Purpose (50% from Destroyer's Purpose itself and 35% from Focused Destroyer) unlike before where you did 110% bonus damage (40% from Destroyer's Purpose and 70% from Focused Destroyer) so unless the feat Focused Destroyer is also buffed gaining only 10 stacks actually gives less damage overall. Loving the 20% to encounter powers, though!

That's wrong. Focus Destroyer operates on Destroyer NOT Destroyers Purpose, so it's unchanged. Your damage damage should be approximately 10% better after this change. I found that I get unstoppable a little faster and do a little more damage. Unfortunately, 50-60% of our damage is at-wills, so this really doesn't do all that much.

Since we bring NO utility/Buffs/Debuffs to a party as a Destroyer, our only justification in a party is to take & deal damage. And as such a SW is generally a better choice for the party (same lack of utility and a lot more damage). Seriously why would a party take a GWF? What purpose to we serve at equivalent gear levels?
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Play Intimidation Sentinel GWF and make more DPS as 90% SWs/CWs. You loose 10% Single DPS but you make tons of AOE DPS. Boss fights are to short. No need pure single DPS classes in NW.

• prapiliusprapilius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Items
    • Resolved an issue with claiming the bag from the Enthusiast Pack.
    No change in this respect - no Enthusiast Pack!
  • morfeo05morfeo05 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi all.
    Before the upgrade I had 15300 (Gear score) now i have 14631 why? I put a message in the support. They have not answered me.
    Thanks for any reply.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    morfeo05 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Before the upgrade I had 15300 (Gear score) now i have 14631 why? I put a message in the support. They have not answered me.
    Thanks for any reply.

Campfire buff?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • arweenhopearweenhope Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    guys please help me....i cant login into the game because it keep stating version mismatch....what should i do...
  • smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Campfire buff?

That usually alter GS by a few digits only.
  • faerbotfaerbot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PVP surprise=Everyone must play a TR from now on. No need for the new PVP gear.
This discussion has been closed.