test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Misa's PVP/PVE Hybrid Destroyer GWF Build for mod 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    iaccidentally47iaccidentally47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I use greater plague fire and greater soulforged at the moment in pvp. I want to get a barkshield but they are really expensive. most of my slots are filled with radiants, and some brutals in defense slots.

As far as boons go, I went with Rampaging Madness from Dread Ring and Elvish Fury from sharandar (would have gone with Fey Thistle, but I cannot stand the bug with it)
    Miss Anthropy - 15.7k CW | Miss Andrist - 19k GWF | DC (14.5k) | TR (14.5k) | HR(14k) | GF(15.5k)
    Lowbies: DC (level 31) | HR (level 16)
    You can almost always find me in the legit channel. Happy Adventuring!
    GWF guide: click me
  • Options
    shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    how are you getting to 2400 recovery? The others I see, (ie darks for lifesteal), but I cant figure out how you are getting that lol.
  • Options
    iaccidentally47iaccidentally47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    a lot of that is on my stone.
    Miss Anthropy - 15.7k CW | Miss Andrist - 19k GWF | DC (14.5k) | TR (14.5k) | HR(14k) | GF(15.5k)
  • Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Any chance you can post a pic of your feats please?
  • Options
    orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ignore./10ch
  • Options
    phearbot13phearbot13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wixxgs1cht wrote: »
    I know all of you guys and I am sure blackyluke will win any DPS race (unless you come with a CW since he's right about CWs outdpsing any GWF). Also he has some solid points in his post. FYI - he's GWF only and really knows what he's doing, PVE and PVP. I dare say he's the strongest PVE GWF waltzing around NW right now (with Cup's/Valiant's inactivity).

I also fail to see where he offended anyone and struggle to grasp your offensive reactions.

No offense to any of you guys, I like burning mobs equally with anyone of you.

Now that I have all aggro, spank me.

I feel forgotten. =(
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    phearbot13 wrote: »
    I feel forgotten. =(

Haha, don't! :-) Didn't realize you're still playing, kind Sir ;)

/OT
  • Options
    friartfriart Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    phearbot13 wrote: »
    I feel forgotten. =(
    *spank spank wack wack*
    Gotta keep people happy, even the masochists ;)

Thanks for posting your build and thoughts OP, much appreciated :D

p.s. I am also curious about your feats too, it's the one part of the game I find the hardest part to get my head around
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    my live build is a little different than this, as I've been testing some different things, but I will try to get a ss of my feats
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Not entirely sure what is going on here but keep the PvP in game guys. ;)
  • Options
    fr3akout3fr3akout3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2014
    There are many, many good players around but their problem is that they are not popular because they don't belong to a big guild, post very detailed guides or are usually active in the forum, so saying that this guy is the best only because other two are inactive.. geez, get out of the bubble.

The thing is that there's people who wants to help others and this is more useful than a person who came only to say: "hey, your guide suck and I'm the best, ok?" Instead of: hey, I would like to advice this skill and that feat i.e works for me, etc.

However, this is funny "You cant top damage chars against CWs." Guess what, Yes, you can and if you can't do it then you are not as good as you claim to be.

I tots agree, a lot of good GWF around like 2 from BL H3adache and PandaPaul :) that don't say much on forums but play very well
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I will be working on doing a few updates here very soon. Thanks for the support!
  • Options
    johorojohoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    Hi Miss.I'm waiting for your update :).Btw the purpose you put only 1 point in Deep Gash is for stacking Destroyer Purpose and Rampaging Madness right? I have read Cupcake guide and he said 5/5 Deep Gash is useless after Mod3.I'm a low gs GWF so I'm still indecisive to drop Deep Gash to 1/5 or not.Thanks,you guide is awesome.
  • Options
    djoulzdjoulz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    thanks for the awesome guide really helps people who just starting one question though can you please tell us where to get the gear? cant find some of the ornaments on the wikipedia (any of your pve ancients) i'd like to know the instances you get these items from

edit: also can you tell me what stats gwf should you say focus str and con but i mean stats as in power/crit/regen ect... lvling 1-55 (im at 55 now) i just follow recomended and or power/lifesteal items i duno if their good and cant find guides tellling what stats gwf should focus on u say use gear that gives the stats u need but i dont know what stats we need what to prioritize. all in all great guide just those 2 questions i cant find anywhere

edit2: never mentiond what goes in utility i notice theirs 3 utilitys
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    djoulz wrote: »
    thanks for the awesome guide really helps people who just starting one question though can you please tell us where to get the gear? cant find some of the ornaments on the wikipedia (any of your pve ancients) i'd like to know the instances you get these items from

edit: also can you tell me what stats gwf should you say focus str and con but i mean stats as in power/crit/regen ect... lvling 1-55 (im at 55 now) i just follow recomended and or power/lifesteal items i duno if their good and cant find guides tellling what stats gwf should focus on u say use gear that gives the stats u need but i dont know what stats we need what to prioritize. all in all great guide just those 2 questions i cant find anywhere

edit2: never mentiond what goes in utility i notice theirs 3 utilitys

My utility slots are darks. Ancient jewelry comes from Castle Never. You shouldn't really worry too much about your stats until you hit level 60 and have your full set(s). Then comes the time to play with the stats to get everything just right. No point in trying to maximize the potential of gear you will soon not be using.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    johoro wrote: »
    Hi Miss.I'm waiting for your update :).Btw the purpose you put only 1 point in Deep Gash is for stacking Destroyer Purpose and Rampaging Madness right? I have read Cupcake guide and he said 5/5 Deep Gash is useless after Mod3.I'm a low gs GWF so I'm still indecisive to drop Deep Gash to 1/5 or not.Thanks,you guide is awesome.

I put one point in Deep Gash because it helps to stack stuff like Destroyer's Purpose and Rampaging Madness, and the DoT is nice to have in pvp. To get much use out of 5/5 Deep Gash you need to stack an insane amount of power (to the tune of 10k+), so there is not much reason to put more than one point in.
  • Options
    djoulzdjoulz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    awesome thanks ALOT :) really apreciate it
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hi Miss!
    Awesome Build!
    It would be nice if you could post your Feats for us to see.
    Thanx and keep up the good work
  • Options
    rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    how the hell do some of you have so much health in full profound anything

i'm at like 30k with full profound sentinel, there's only 3 defense slots that i'm using radiant 6 enchantments on

20-21 con

+700 sharandar boon

3/3 max hp heroic feat

3/3 improved con

what am i missing??
  • Options
    dazeddonutsdazeddonuts Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2014
    Was wondering when you would add Boons to the guide?
  • Options
    mrsax93mrsax93 Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2014
    Hi, this guide is better then BenedictO's PVP Destroyer GWF ?
    tell me thanks.
  • Options
    zuthuulzuthuul Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I may have missed it in the post, but how did you get your health to 38k? I have the build set up the same way and same gear, but I'm only hitting 24k HP.

Dragon Server

Ragnos Fireborn - 18.7k GWF Half-Elf
    Eva Darkblood - 13.8k TR Elf
    Venger Force of Evil - 13.7k CW Tiefling
    Azaghal Belegost - 16.5k GF Dwarf
    Drak'ar - 13.3k HR Drow
    Roghthar Darkspawn - 11.5k SW Human
  • Options
    drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What are your updated boons? Through Mod 5 if possible?
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    miss A is extinct.
  • Options
    dim3nsion420dim3nsion420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can I ask what starting roll I should shoot for rolling a human GWF? Wanting to start a GWF and was curious as to what the best roll would be if I wanted to use this type of build. I just started playing on Xbox awhile back, so I am still quite new to Neverwinter and haven't played any MMOs since Vanilla WoW

Thanks