test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs in Tiamat!

htiramhtiram Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say that this Tiamat instance is now almost impossible to be done. Some people just ask WHY?. Here are some reasons or/and bugs which can appear in there:
1. Some instances are bugged. (nr 1 for sure)
2. Sometimes you can`t kill red head of Tiamat because it is under the platform
3. Sometimes even when you kill Tiamat you don`t get any reward
4. Sometimes when you finish protecting clerics, they`d bug and you can`t get into heads because of killing dot which should be removed when clerics finish their stuff
5. Tiamat should be instanced zone like Moradin where you just can`t change instance.
6. There`s no group queue for Tiamat. It means that you just go with 24 RANDOM PEOPLE (different nationalities, some people don`t understand English so how is it possible to comunicate with them?)
7. 10.000 GS? That`s ridiculous. Imagine group with 25 10k GS people. And? Is it still possible to finish it? THINK! IS IT? Stupid The Shores of Tuern has 13k GS. And Tiamat? LET`S MAKE IT EASIER AND GIVE 10K GS. And second thing, most of people know how to increase GS without changing sets. Just buy some Dragon Enchants 6/7 put it in all set parts and you`ll easly have even 13k GS. Sounds weird? Nope that`s how it works.
8. There`s no separate chat for every instance. So how people can communicate? In SAY chat? Some people can`t see everything because the are too far... SO 24 RANDOMS WITH NO COMMUNICATION? OF COURSE YOU CAN MANAGE THAT! Cryptic said.
9. Too much dragon coins needed to fill the all 4 buffs in Tiamat. Look at the population of servers and look how many dragon coins people can gather in about an hour!

Thats just my feelings about new instance. Please share your feelings in here mabye our HOLY GOD CRYPTIC will do anything with that. ALL WE WANT IS JUST TO PLAY FAIR.
BEST WISHIES,
Nyatia.
Post edited by htiram on

Comments

• Options
    catisiouscatisious Member Posts: 67
    edited December 2014
    I agree my friend! If they would just raise the GS 3 or 4k up then it would be more managable imo.

And theses bugs....oh god these bugs....I hope they can fix it by next thursdays reboot.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't mind pugs, I don't mind low GS and miscommunication. I WANT THIS **** TO JUST WORK PROPERLY!!!!
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    fusionawesomefusionawesome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The bugs on point 2,3 and 4 have happened to me multiple times and its getting frustrating. 50% of the times i cant get a favor and every time it goes wrong that's a half hour wasted. I really hope they give the bugs priority over the grouping but i am fearful its the other way around. In the next patch you can que up with your friends in to a bugged instance :(
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Red Circle for the breath weapon of the Blue Dragon does not appear while protecting the clerics. This is mainly an issue at low graphics settings, but due to the lag in Tiamat many people are running at reduced graphics, which will cause lots and lots of people to die to the Blue Breath because they do not see the Red Circle.

That really needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Half these issues are already known to the devs--please read the sticky in General Discussion titled "The Battle with Tiamat--Going Forward" to see what's already in the works.

The other half of those "issues" are pure bashing. You're playing an international game--do expect to be working alongside people of different languages and nationalities and treat them with respect instead of shunning them because they do not speak the same language you do. There is a basic level of universal communication that exists.

Also, this encounter was designed around a balanced party and a tactical approach--the 10k minimum isn't a "bug". Simply "zerging the boss down" isn't going to work for lower gear scores--hence the reason there is a tactical approach. Sadly, this seems more due to the playerbase going into every encounter and dungeon with the "DPS zerg everything" mentality. All players in this encounter are part of a team to prevent the return of Tiamat to the Realms--it isn't every man for themselves.

Anywho, closing this down due to the two points brought up above. Please refer to the provided feedback sticky and use the bug reporting forum to report genuine bugs that may have been missed in the aforementioned sticky as something the devs were monitoring.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.