test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARtifact OFf hand Problem.... sooo sad...

buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
JUst finish My artifact off hand to LEgendary... almost cost me below 6m plus... NOw it was intersting enough not only u get a new slot but 2 powers can be added to its effect.... WEll unlocking a random spot will cost 4 augmentation cube = 50,000 AD.

THen to change The skills w/c apply to your artifact cost about 5,000 AD.

PLus buffing Artifact effect aoe resist / regen / AP gain / Control BONus etc... will cost Sums of CUbes (12.500 AD)

MY point is after farming countless of hrs for RP (refining points ) After cost for this additional powers are too much already..

IM not saying it must be free... BUt hut why not use Gold... People sits around pools of GOLd... LKely the ENChanments long time ago can be UNslotted BY AD only, thus making enchants permanent coz of too high priced unslotting... THen Change happen after w./c we cna unslot enchants now by GOLd. W/c made players try diffrent builds, higher enchants and overall player Happiness.

Im a HR and my set skills vary. EXample : ON runs i slot AOE increasing Passives to clean of mobs. Lkely Twin blade storm + blade storm... But in BOss FIght i go survivability + Team buff ASpect of th PAck and WOLF... LIkely in TIamats temple i switch passives and AT wills...

IN PVP i go ASpect OF the WOLf and Storm step action... WHile On GG PVP Twin blade and ASpect of the falcon. SO if would likely want to use the Buff i gota keep paying 5k AD to take advantage of the off hand BOnus... WEll i got rather BLack Ice offhand .. wouldnt cost me 6m AD 300k AD for cubes and it only merely micro of the cost...

AS for BOnus power same applies... IN PVP i might run with regenration
For timat boss fight ILL run with AOE resist. W/c in fact those BONus ranges 100 -400 stat points are sooo LOW it barely affects you character the least.

Although the exciting dynamic OF a Artifact Equipment for being DYnamic/ morphing to get a little edge on a Situation and i would like to see this effect on future equipments but the cost is sooo great to avail this Ability is way too much. LIkely if you have 1 main character and you can refine 24K AD a day the cost for cubes and changing skills will drain away Your AD to future spent on new ITems to buy and experince.

SO please....

1. LOwer the prices on those cubes
2. Free or Gold usage to switch different powers and bonuses..

PS
Sorry for the LONG post... IM just a veteran player w/c stayed from the start... Im much more of FAn of this game than a HAter just complaining and rallying people to quit.. W/c shows in this post contrary to the later. TY in advance
Post edited by buliloli0107 on

Comments

• mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    AR OF JU LE NO WE TH PL BON CU IM BU GO LK ENC UN BY TH GOL EX ON BO FI AS PA WOLF LI TI AT IN AS OF WOL WH AS SO BO WE BL AS BO ILL BON OF DY LI IT SO LO FA HA

Pretty sure I marked all of the odd pieces where 2-4 letter were capitalized in odd places. I can't help but think this may be some sort of bizarre code...

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, though.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    The current problem is in the price of RP, not in the cubes.
    AR OF JU LE NO WE TH

Arof'ju Lenoweth.

There you go, I just created a character name.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, u could bring ur offhand only to r35, it still allows u to have both kinds of boons. Bum, around 5mln saved.

U want to be the best? Pay the best.

• sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    AR OF JU LE NO WE TH PL BON CU IM BU GO LK ENC UN BY TH GOL EX ON BO FI AS PA WOLF LI TI AT IN AS OF WOL WH AS SO BO WE BL AS BO ILL BON OF DY LI IT SO LO FA HA

Pretty sure I marked all of the odd pieces where 2-4 letter were capitalized in odd places. I can't help but think this may be some sort of bizarre code...

Lol, they probably just split some soda on the keyboard and now the shift key sticks.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited December 2014

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

Welcome home................

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • phrendonphrendon Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My main is still blue, my belt is still blue. Your off hand is already legendary?

No soup for you.:cool:
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    The current problem is in the price of RP, not in the cubes.

Arof'ju Lenoweth.

There you go, I just created a character name.

That's my alt's name. You can't steal it.
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why is anyone refining right now with 2x RP event coming
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Most certainly not refining anything to high levels, but I use gear drops as they come in as much as possible and only save stones, for space economy.

Bad enough that I'm still trying to mule neck and off-hand blues until I get pieces they'll match.

Edit: As to why anyone would make their orange item now, because they want it NOW, and not a few weeks from now.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited December 2014

Edit: As to why anyone would make their orange item now, because they want it NOW, and not a few weeks from now.

I can't understand that... "logic".
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's simple, there are people with a lot of RP saved, doesn't matter if you upgrade it later or now, kind of people that doesn't come to forum and cry about how expensive is something.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
    edited December 2014
    I wouldn't say the OP is crying, 50k seems a bit much. But nothing compared to the 6 mill
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Complaining how much it costs to unlock/switch powers on an already legendary offhand when the absolute majority of players have no offhands at all due to poor Tiamat encounter design is beyond elitism :(
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Because I had enough RP sitting in my inventory to get my MH to blue and felt like it for the improved stats. I'm certainly not refining past that yet, but it was there, so I did it.

Now I get to be grumpy with my first world problems of having too much Apen and needing more Radiants.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.