test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat -> Kingdom for FARMERS

glorygemmglorygemm Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
After the mass Ban to reduce the farmers, now a new Kingdom:

Timat

If you take care, there are a lot of PG on the campfire in each Tiamat.

1. They reduce the chance to defeat Tiamat;
2. This PG receive also a reward;
3. No one will contributing to increase the hoard in this condition. (3 days with a maximum of TIER I??)

Please introduce the queue and the possibility to create a 25 pg queue, so all can do Tiamat with the guilds (Is this a Social game or?) and please set a required GS to do Tiamat.

Also the drop is to fix.

If I create a new PG I don't need to do the T1 and T2 dungeons because you can find on the AH all what you need and the price is extreme small.

Maybe is something wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Agreed, we should be allowed to run this in parties and our guildies.

Maybe then I will finally consider joining one worthy lol
  • Options
    killiansat1killiansat1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    raise GS for TIAMAT to 17k. even 14k gs full hoard cant kill it.
    and also raise all tyranny of dragons GS like in IWD or even a bit higher.
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Set the lobby/campfire on a timer. Spend > X amount of time in there and 0 reward of any type.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I'm closing this up for two reasons:

First being that we have a dedicated feedback thread for the Tiamat Encounter.

Secondly being that part of the issue presented (bad player behavior) is something that needs to be reported to Support and not on the forums.

Also, it's quite clear that grouping in WoD is not working properly as a whole. E.G. Groups getting split up entering Tiamat and players in a group getting placed in different instances when zoning into WoD.

The following quote is worth noting too:
    panderus wrote: »
    Hey guys, just to let you know, a few of us fought alongside you against Tiamat already and are taking notes on what we want to do to improve this fight. This includes party/instance logistics, received loot issues and difficulty.

I plan to play at least one more time today and collect more feedback as well as a quick meeting to discuss our plan of action over the next couple weeks.

Thanks for your patience and ill see you in the game!
    Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.