test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill Nodes

yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So Since skill nodes seem to be by level, does that mean lower ones do not give you the change of blue marks or potency, or stability etc? I know where a majority of them are in Neverdeath, so when my toons are there for the dragon, I just farm them. I get so many ranks 1 and 2, which no big deal, I just hold on to them until I get a full stack which doesn't take long at all. But I never really get anything good out of them.
Post edited by yaniah on

Comments

• thecorpserthecorpser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Farming nodes in WoD has earned me blue marks of each variety. Roughly 12-15 total so far in about a week.
  • yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've gotten blue marks, and very rarely purple greater marks of potency, but seriously .0001% chance at that. But blue marks, sometimes I get a ton in higher nodes, but have not on lower nodes
    edited December 2014
    So farming the WoD right now, and nodes here seem a bit scarce,
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I get blue and purple marks on occasion doing level 60 content. I get them more often when I run Sharandar nodes during Professions Half-Hour event. I just ran a new level 4 through the first quest entrance by Lord Neverember and the 4th kit in there gave me a blue Arcane Crystal drop. The rest of the kits were all piddly junk though. Still, that was a nice surprise even though I have plenty of them.
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Would be nice if there was a better way of getting blue marks since they are so dang expensive. Like seriously, how is the blue more rare than the purple
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Would be nice if there was a better way of getting blue marks since they are so dang expensive. Like seriously, how is the blue more rare than the purple
    Yeah, I've never understood that either.
  • cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Would be nice if there was a better way of getting blue marks since they are so dang expensive.

Absolutely, although I splashed out and bought what I need for the short-medium term already.

I've randomly had some appear in my inventory in couple of times whilst doing Lostmauth.
  • demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i get 50-80% of all my blue marks of potency from skill nodes. it's rare but worth devoting the time to getting them in dungeons while the rest of the team charges ahead.

dragon's eggs, however, are the needle in the haystack that's hidden somewhere in the bermuda triangle. gl finding those
    edited December 2014
    Ok, so I think I have pretty much found most of the in WoD, and even half of those I can not access. There is the barrier wall. Like my the circles where the dragons spawn, in the little 'altar' like things, they are in there by the fire, and you cant get to them, I think it is by the green dragon, it is at the very top of the 'altar' and you have no way of getting to it because of the wall again. I did get a couple of green marks, no blue though. So it is something. So something for me to do while I wait for Tiamat to spawn up again :D