Options

Let's discuss what really DO need nerfs for TRs

2»

Comments

• Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mojorat wrote: »
    I'm curious...one thing that confuses the issue is reports a out OP tr seem to give us all 3 capstone. (Ie every tr seems to be 10k gs permastealth stunlocking and 1shotting people.

For myself though I find when I get dazed its annoying but hardly crippling. I noticed when I daze people they just walk away. So why would we shortenva daze that's already near uselessly short?

A seperate issue is how much of the reports of 1 shot are p.vorpal? I noticed as executioner I sometimes nearly kill people but never 1 git kill healthy people. I don't have vorpal so was curious how much that's confusing things.

Because it doesn't happen they have no proof because those problems are imagined. They see what they want t see not what is really problem. HR is still same strong as in 2 last modules, exaggerated life steal is still not fixed, and they still have better survivability than gwf. First fix old broken things as that hr problems, same gwf encounter one shot, gf stuns going through control immune, then we can talk about new things.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    mojoratmojorat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited December 2014
    Because it doesn't happen they have no proof because those problems are imagined. They see what they want t see not what is really problem. HR is still same strong as in 2 last modules, exaggerated life steal is still not fixed, and they still have better survivability than gwf. First fix old broken things as that hr problems, same gwf encounter one shot, gf stuns going through control immune, then we can talk about new things.

Right but there are alot of issues with the new sab. You cannot and should not ignore that. The issue of other issues have no relevance. Sab as it stands now requires no risk or challenge. It needs to be fixed.vthey issue for me is the debs have shown given enough time and testing they can get it mostly right. But if they mKe quick decisions they err on the side of caution and over correct. This is made more difficult by alotvof incorrect information floating around its difficult to sort through.