test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance 12/04 at 7 AM PST

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone,

We will be performing server maintenance tomorrow 12/4 at 7 AM PST. Estimated downtime is 2 hours but could be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Patch notes can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?804391-Patch-Notes-NW-35-20141125a-3&p=9596631#post9596631

When is maintenance for you? (click here to find out)

- Dwight

Update 1 7:05 AM PST - Maintenance has begun. Patch notes added.
Update 2: 7:41 AM PST - Maintenance is progressing as planned. Still looking at the same downtime.
Update 3: 8:23 AM PST Hit a bit of a snag with maintenance. Hopefully won't cause too much of a delay. We'll update everyone soon.
Update 4: 8:51 AM PST - Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to Neverwinter
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Test server patch notes look like some nice work has been done. (I realize that we are not necessarily getting all of that, but..) :)
  • reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The SOD fix works as far as i can tell.
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Plz fix lag of DC-astral seal-numerous green crosses plz

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Those fixes to WoD are welcomed indeed, especially for the Fetch quest and an increase in the drop rate for coffers.

And just to confirm, Tiamat rears her heads today.... right?
  • rockdete165rockdete165 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Good morning, this maintenance today will be balancing the classes?:D
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is something I’d like to address something which is bugging me quite some time now and I’m talking about the Loot Tables in Events versus the GF tank class.
    As most of you are aware is the fact that a GF tank most of the time nothing more sees than some garbage rewards in these Event’s. I will try to explain.

As example I will take the Belt and Cloak drops in Mod5, also considering that the Dev’s have increase the drop rate.
    As a Tank it is almost impossible to obtain a Belt in the 5 Dragons event. The reason for this is although both damage taken, damage dealt and hit points healed are all counted towards who ends up at the top of the Loot Table, is this not a fair or balanced because a Tank will take less damage than a DPS class of the same GS, will deal less than the Hit Points a DC would heal.

Especially now that KV only affects 5 target instead of unlimited, this means that GF tanks even more struggling to have a change at obtaining the valuable Loot in Events other than forced to buy the belt and cloak at Auction House. This isn’t really a fair thing and Developers know about this issue since mod3 and till the moment I write this it’s still not addressed yet by Developers.

Then take the Rise of Tiamat event where (as it seems) the GF tank class have a key role in this Event, what fun does a GF tank have when he knows on forehand that he/she never have a fair chance on valuable loot other than trash and collecting the currency for buying the Templar Draconic gear at the Merchant.

What about balancing the classes ?
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
    edited December 2014
    For much and need to balance the classes because the PVP is currently horrible !!
  • teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    this is what it looks like for me in mod5 where i hope they fix this 1397319_735861599824543_6601586135666181790_o.jpg
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rifter1969 wrote: »
    Those fixes to WoD are welcomed indeed, especially for the Fetch quest and an increase in the drop rate for coffers.

And just to confirm, Tiamat rears her heads today.... right?

tomorrow i think, or in 25 hours 10 minutes form my post
  • painmanagementpainmanagement Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Be another maintenance for that tomorrow. Probably 2 or 3 more emergency maintenance's to fix it as well.
    edited December 2014
    What was done in this maintenance?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Tiamat is scheduled to appear tomorrow, December 5th. Today's patch comes in during regular weekly maintenance, it is not a patch for the Tiamat encounter.

Patch Notes NW.35.20141125a.3

As maintenance has completed, closing this up now.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.