test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do I get Linus Favor after placing 100 chests on the wagon?

neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Title says it all. Where do I get the Favor?
Post edited by neirgara on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's not "place 100 chests on the wagon, get a favor". There is a quest involved that has not been implemented yet that requires you to turn in 1000 Dragon Hoard Coins, 100 Dragon Hoard Coffers, OR 25 Dragon Empire Treasures. If you are not turning them in connection with that quest (and only doing so for the weekly), you will NOT receive a favor.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The ability to hand in more than twenty five Dragon horde coffers is a bug that didn't get fixed yet , for the weekly quest you only need to hand only twenty five in .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • grimelrokgrimelrok Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yep, accidentally turned in more than 25 to the wagon last night, not happy, from now on I'm not turning them in at all until the other objectives are met 1st so that the quest completes and then u can't turn more in to the cart by accident.
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here are the correct values for getting favors. the information given above is close but incorrect.
    1500 Dragon Hoard Coins
    100 Dragon Hoard Coffers
    7.5 Dragon Empire Treasures
    MXBq6oz.jpg
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is a quest involved that has not been implemented yet

Why? And why is there a wagon where you can put 100 chests? Why no weekly 25-chest cap for the wagon?
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • sr2normandysr2normandy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited December 2014
    When we can fight Tiamat? This Thursday? I'm not in a game and I cant find it... Thanks in advance for reply!
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Looks like Friday as Akro posted "4 more days" on 12/1 here:

tango with Tiamat
    I aim to misbehave
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well at least we can be sure we WON'T get any of those wasted coins/coffers back lol
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its really ridiculous that you can just keep pumping coffers into the wagon i did this also but it was the first week so only wasted about 10, but a fix really should be implemented.
  • drinnthdrinnth Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you notice that quest mentions the "Reclaimed Tiamat Horde". I don't think that is the same thing as Elminster's wagon for the weekly. They might use the same but I would think the reclaimed horde would be over by Linu.