Install Arc
Options

Mod 5 is the most balance for all classes

2»

Comments

• Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Duh I know not all can, but no matter the spec they are all OP.
    And there it is - the sweeping generalization with nothing to back it up.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    These are the 3 first pages today:

http://i.imgur.com/CVNZkBS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xgrNcgR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DYuzjUb.jpg

See how it changed in just a few moments? Don't take the first days of the mod as a 'reliable reference' because everyone's going to take a look at the reworked classes first, and it's substantially easy to achieve the first pages right now.

our leaderboard is messed up because of the kickings and dodges to rank changes
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    our leaderboard is messed up because of the kickings and dodges to rank changes

I know that too.

Another reason to not rely on Leaderboards.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    See how it changed in just a few moments? Don't take the first days of the mod as a 'reliable reference' because everyone's going to take a look at the reworked classes first, and it's substantially easy to achieve the first pages right now

Is it easy to achive 1700+kills 15 death is it easy to achive 2700+kills 31 deaths, is it easy to have a ratio of 100+kills 1 death.
    The answer is Yes if your a Tr but impossible otherwise wounder why because the Trs class is just fine and balanced.....

For those that are familiar with rhetorics there are 4 ways to oppose an argument and one of them that are commonly used in politics and in law is to attack the argument rather then the issue at hand in order to deflect the topic away from its purpose.
    And there it is - the sweeping generalization with nothing to back it up.
    Twilights you use this almost in all your threads.
    And above argument about leaderboard is another example where you question the validity of a source.

You can try to derail the topic all you want but there is NO question about IF Tr is OP its a question of HOW it should be resolved.

You can twist and turn all you want the reality is out there for everybody that even tries to enter a domination match any more.
    The leaderboards can be abused and are abused but it can not hide the fact that the Trs are dominating in a way unprecedented in the history of NW.

6kg LOWER trs that dominate with scores like 20-0 is everyday business and trust me these threads will not stop until some balance is restored...
  • Options
    catisiouscatisious Member Posts: 67
    edited November 2014
    Have ANY of you played WoW. This is how their mechanics work too. Rogues can near one shot, and healers are hard to kill. Why do you silly guys think its the number 1 game out there. Because of class balance. All the devs have done with this mod is make the classes the way they should be.

IF you know how to pvp you should NEVER be one shot. Unless youre glass canon, thats what youre speced for.

This IS balanced. Just stop puggin. If you ACTUALLY had friends then youd have a full group with a CW a DC and a TR and some others.

Ive been playing since beta and all i have to say is....if you have ppl to play with....which you should if youre not a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....then pvp is balanced. If youre a whiny character who gets COMPLETELY butt hurt over one loss.....well then ya thats why you have no friends to pvp with.....and why you are losing.

Id just like to let all the ppl out there qqing know that the devs dont give a **** about you whining. What they look for is actual criticism. Like "hey lower the DC heals by 10%" not "i dont like being one shot, and i dont know how to dodge, cry cry cry...."

Get your **** together and MAYBE just MAYBE you will realize that skill can equalize this playing field. NOT crying

-Catisious (officer of PvP or Nah)
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    Is it easy to achive 1700+kills 15 death is it easy to achive 2700+kills 31 deaths, is it easy to have a ratio of 100+kills 1 death.
    The answer is Yes if your a Tr but impossible otherwise wounder why because the Trs class is just fine and balanced.....

For those that are familiar with rhetorics there are 4 ways to oppose an argument and one of them that are commonly used in politics and in law is to attack the argument rather then the issue at hand in order to deflect the topic away from its purpose.

I just showed how looking at the Leaderboards is absolutely worthless to know which class is dominating. Yes, it is not easy for someone to achieve those ratings, but even non-TRs have those ratios since they're completely normal for good PvP players; getting to the first pages of the Leaderboard is different, and you know how stupid the system currently is.

And I don't think you can talk about decent argumentation since you're one of those that loves to use Ad Hominem (as you can see in this last post of yours) and extremist/unrealistic situations to prove a point.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Trs have high damage, are very hard to kill, you cant really expect to control them and if it goes wrong for them at all they have excellent mobility and the abilities to just leave. Oh and they have really good control now. Its less completely obnoxious than hr but not by far.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I just showed how looking at the Leaderboards is absolutely worthless to know which class is dominating. Yes, it is not easy for someone to achieve those ratings, but even non-TRs have those ratios since they're completely normal for good PvP players; getting to the first pages of the Leaderboard is different, and you know how stupid the system currently is.

So its worthless is your argument this time.
    How many % do you think are abusing the leaderboard to avoid loosing ranking? maby 10% if we go high..
    The leadeboard is a very good indicaton as we have seen before.

When gwf ruled it was mostly gwfs on the first pages when module 4 was released it was mosly cws on the first pages before module 5 hr ruled and wait yea they where mostly on the first pages.

And no NO other class has those ratings because of the simple fact THEY CAN BE KILLED a good perma cant, no class has come close to those ratings in such a number ever and that is fact.
    And I don't think you can talk about decent argumentation since you're one of those that loves to use Ad Hominem (as you can see in this last post of yours) and extremist/unrealistic situations to prove a point.

Its a big difference between using extream examples that do exist (not that i have to in any way) to further a point and denying the actual facts that are presented.

Now tell me why should i stop pugging?
    Pug are more then 90% of all pvp matches and I dont very much like premade that slaughter pugs like so many other.
    Are you suggesting we stick to the less then 10% matches made up of premade to mesure the other 90%?
    Have ANY of you played WoW. This is how their mechanics work too. Rogues can near one shot, and healers are hard to kill. Why do you silly guys think its the number 1 game out there. Because of class balance. All the devs have done with this mod is make the classes the way they should be.

IF you know how to pvp you should NEVER be one shot. Unless youre glass canon, thats what youre speced for.

This IS balanced. Just stop puggin. If you ACTUALLY had friends then youd have a full group with a CW a DC and a TR and some others.

Ive been playing since beta and all i have to say is....if you have ppl to play with....which you should if youre not a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....then pvp is balanced. If youre a whiny character who gets COMPLETELY butt hurt over one loss.....well then ya thats why you have no friends to pvp with.....and why you are losing.

Id just like to let all the ppl out there qqing know that the devs dont give a **** about you whining. What they look for is actual criticism. Like "hey lower the DC heals by 10%" not "i dont like being one shot, and i dont know how to dodge, cry cry cry...."

Get your **** together and MAYBE just MAYBE you will realize that skill can equalize this playing field. NOT crying

You are talking for less then 1% of the player base and as an Elitist.
    I really dident read much after WOW, kinda said it all..
    Wow was never a pvp game try AoC or something that actually can be considered a pvp game then come back mkay....
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I am 22k gs, full pvp specced, playing in the most geared pms around… and I am getting "one shotted" by blood bath. Sure, I could save my dodges for the bb, but these 10k gcs hurt also…super balanced.

The sad part is, people still qq about hr. Like an old habbit.
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    HR didn't get much less op, tr just got stronger. I suppose we shouldn't complain now that we finally have a class that can kill hr. And every other class.
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    HR didn't get much less op, tr just got stronger. I suppose we shouldn't complain now that we finally have a class that can kill hr. And every other class.

Why do u draw that conclusion? HR got nerfed/fixed big time with halfed wilds medicine + nerfed disruptive + piercing blade fixed.
    I dont complain about it. HR was too strong.
    But NOW, people still complain about them? That is lol and shows how slow the thinking of some members of this "forum community" is.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    Twilights you use this almost in all your threads.
    And above argument about leaderboard is another example where you question the validity of a source.

You can try to derail the topic all you want but there is NO question about IF Tr is OP its a question of HOW it should be resolved.

You can twist and turn all you want the reality is out there for everybody that even tries to enter a domination match any more.
    The leaderboards can be abused and are abused but it can not hide the fact that the Trs are dominating in a way unprecedented in the history of NW.

6kg LOWER trs that dominate with scores like 20-0 is everyday business and trust me these threads will not stop until some balance is restored...
    I use this argument a lot because virtually all these nerf threads are the same - ill-informed QQ with little clue about the class in question and zero proof. Likewise trying to reference something as flawed and pointless as the Leaderboard to prove a point (in either direction).

There is ONE TR tree that is badly in need of adjustment, and was reported as such many times on Preview. There are one or two OP builds based on that tree. No question. That's it.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The page #1 of russian leaderboard says it all. Devs and staff can't deny anything, a proof is a proof. The NWO TR always was, by design, the best pvp class, and in a way there is nothing wrong with that. Whatever aspect of the game you're looking at, there will be a best class, and for pvp it makes sense that it is TR. After all in Assassin Creed online, the chars are not bards.
    But mod5 TR is comparatively better in pvp than mod4 TR. And this changes the pvp, for classes that are not a TR, to a mere base-capping. All the fight is gone.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    some balance is restored...
    I use this argument a lot because virtually all these nerf threads are the same - ill-informed QQ with little clue about the class in question and zero proof. Likewise trying to reference something as flawed and pointless as the Leaderboard to prove a point (in either direction)

I will agree to that most nerf threads are exactly what you wrote "ill informed QQ with little clue and even lesser proof.
    That being said when it comes to Tr class right now the evidence from leaderboards might not be exact but its indication is to strong to be denied.
    We have never seen anything like this when it comes to total domination and kill/death ratios and frankly the way you can exel with severly lower gs against high gs players (not a bad thing in itself actually imho) showes exactly how broken Trs are right now.

You might argue that it is certain builds but nobody really cares why and how you can make this possible all they care about is that some kind of balance brings them back to somewhat normal.

Those of you with extended knowledge should help with that instead of telling peeps that they are stupid to write stuff they dont understand. The nerf that will come sooner or later depends on your feedback to some extend but the devs have since earlier showed that they will react to the puplic outcry by nerfing harder the more the outcry has become.

Therefore its in your own interest to make it knowed that you also want this fixed and what would make it balanced without actually nerfing but more changing what is wrong.

I have said it before and I say it again that I have no will to see the Dc or Tr class revert to what it was before module 5 and we all seen what happend to the gwf class (some might say its fine but its not even its not that much that needs to be changed for it to work).
    Lets try to avoid this by being constructive and trust me defending the TRs as it is now and trying to make fun of those that complain will not further your cause.....
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    catisious wrote: »

And i can see you are very weak pvp player. One shot one kill is more and more popular in pvp, people stack 10-12k power with 400/500 tenacity no matter who- GWF or CW or HRs, but one shotted in actually pvp is something normal. Example? CW ice knife daily - you can hit even 70k crit damage, tank with anvil and k.challenge can hit even 100k, GWFs can hit 40k from AoE come and get it. There is alot of situations where you can be one shotted. But TRs are another. Now not only he can one shot you with AT WILLS, yes last time DoT from 1 at will of TR deal to my CW 35k dmg, and later his normal hit from at will can make 10k dmg, is it normal? i dont think so. But otherwise to others classes tr is just unkillable and still perma stealth or perma daze with 3/4 dodges. Good luck with trying to catch him if you have got 3 skill and he has go 4 dodges -.-. TR is even more broken than HR in mod 4.

Catch -Warlock one Shotted from TR daily:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KVzq383Lo
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If just one TR build can generate this dmg and thats an argument for balance, I want to have the piercing dmg for traum CW capstone from MOD 4 back asap. It would not be that OP in MOD 5, bc. it just procs from encounter powers now, so CWs would have to press more than one key to kill you.

You should be glad, if the classes get a fix, otherwise thay might meet the fate of the destroyer GWF in the long run.

I really wonder, why many TRs asked for a tone down on preview and now, that the broken feats went live, most claim, that all is well. I do remember, that I copied and translated 2 'broken OP' TR build from the preview forum for german friends playing TR, to have fun. One got fixed, so there is one more, minimum.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.