test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scrying Stone - Well of Dragons

arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The stone close to 297 1 351 is floating in the air and cannot be reached. It appears the rib it was one has been reduced in scale. The thief node nearby is likewise affected.
Definitely not an Arc User.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    claudiosolstice1claudiosolstice1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    boneyard one

screenshot_2014-11-19-01-15-49.jpg
    /COLOR][COLOR=Yellow]<[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]o[/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow]>[/COLOR][COLOR=Green | Sver Blacksteel (GWF Destroyer) | Shay (DC Healer) | Solstice (HR Archery) |
    gif1eb.gif

• Options
    capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There is a scrying Stone flying in this zone and it is unrechable. The coordenates are 293,348

http://imgur.com/rwLTcOw
  • Options
    gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I know this isn't a super important bug or anything, but I spent quite a while looking for the third scrying orb in the well of dragons before I finally... looked up. It's too far away to click on, but it's the one in the Boneyard.

scrying%2Borb%2B2.jpg
  • Options
    gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There also appears to be a thief kit or something in the sky next to it (to the right off screen of this pic)
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cursed_Stone.jpg

Here I spent weeks climbing every rock in the Wells looking for this elusive 3rd Scrying Stone.....and it was above my head the whole time. Floating above the Wagons filled with dragon bones area along with some other stuff. :confused:
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    nvm - Didn't realize I was in the Bug Reports section. Duh!

Obviously needs fixing. :)
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi,

One of the Scrying Stones and an thief package is bugged, it is flying in the air.
    I made a Screenshot:

Buglist1.png
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I reported this in an in-game bug report along with the /locvec coordinates. Not too far from it is a Rogue Kit spawn too (you can see it in their pic on the right) which I also reported, floating in the air around the same height as the orb, above the next rib bone that the orb is above. I'm guessing they're both supposed to be sitting on the top of those two rib bones but got their vertical height messed up.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There are three scrying stones in Well of Dragons, but the center one due north of the Neverwinter camp is inaccessible. It's way up in midair, such that nothing short of flight will get you to it. There's also what looks like a thievery node near it, so I presume that it's definitely a placement mistake.

Just FYI...
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    healerthebeasthealerthebeast Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hustin1 wrote: »
    There are three scrying stones in Well of Dragons, but the center one due north of the Neverwinter camp is inaccessible. It's way up in midair, such that nothing short of flight will get you to it. There's also what looks like a thievery node near it, so I presume that it's definitely a placement mistake.

Just FYI...

Same thing found here. They are almost 20ft high above in the air, lol. I've seen nothing could reach that high in my nw life:(
  • Options
    chartos#6469 chartos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How does someone even get to these and why are they flying in the middle of the sky.
    This must be some weird thayan magic or somethin...

1b6yJL4.jpg

LdpSBUd.jpg
  • Options
    drinnthdrinnth Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's a known bug. The devs are aware and it will be fixed in a patch SoonTM.
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aco1996 wrote: »
    How does someone even get to these and why are they flying in the middle of the sky.
    This must be some weird thayan magic or somethin...

1b6yJL4.jpg

LdpSBUd.jpg

Obviously they are being held up there by an invisible dragon. Have you any idea how difficult it was for the graphics team to model that dragon? The concept sketches just looked like blank sheets of paper...
  • Options
    yanziitooyanziitoo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Me desculpe mas vim aqui para tomar seu tópico emprestado para fazer uma pergunta pois eu não posso criar tópicos .
    Estou tentando jogar Neverwinter a mais de 3 dias e sempre que clico para criar personagem começa o vídeo , porém quando acaba o vídeo o jogo para de responder do nada , sendo que meu computador aguenta o jogo normalmente antes disso .
    Ja coloquei em inglês e executei como administrador e não deu certo .
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yanziitoo wrote: »
    Me desculpe mas vim aqui para tomar seu tópico emprestado para fazer uma pergunta pois eu não posso criar tópicos .
    Estou tentando jogar Neverwinter a mais de 3 dias e sempre que clico para criar personagem começa o vídeo , porém quando acaba o vídeo o jogo para de responder do nada , sendo que meu computador aguenta o jogo normalmente antes disso .

If the Google translator is correct, you can't start a new thread, so you are posting here that you're a new player and the game keeps hanging after the video? If this is the case, I would try restarting the launcher, click 'options', UNcheck "On-demand patching", and let the entire game load. It may take a while, depending on server loads and connections. Your computer might be trying to patch the first map and looks like it has stopped responding.

If this doesn't work, please read the tips and post further questions in the thread here:

Bug Reports - Pro-Tips on Diagnosing Lag and Rubberbanding. It is the appropriate spot for the question. Hope that helps. :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Translated:
    I'm sorry but I came here to take your topic lent to ask a question because I can't create threads.
    I'm trying to play Neverwinter over 3 days and each time I click to create character begins the video, but that ends the video the game stops responding out of nothing, and my computer can handle the game normally before that.
    Already put in English and ran as administrator and it didn't work.
    First, this is an English forum, please only post in English here. If you need help to translate into English prior to posting, please either use a translator service, like Bing's, or contact a Moderator via Private Message and we'll be happy to help you translate.

As for being unable to make new threads: Forum Probation begins upon one's first visit to these forums, not account creation date. It generally lasts for one week. If you're still unable to make new threads and use other forum features (such as avatars) after that time, please contact Support.

As for the issue you're facing, this is a technical issue and one that would require you to contact Support, as we do not provide technical support through the forums.

Closing this thread up now as this Scrying Stone bug (and the rogue's kit too) has been fixed.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.