test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an RP Guild

rockshi30rockshi30 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I am looking for an RP (a.k.a Role-Playing) guild! is there a guild of this kind that will welcome an Tieling like me? my name is Soarina! and i am an Dark Assassin! :D just send me an email in game..... I also do Dungeons! :cool:
"A true leader is not judged by his/her victories but by his/her ability to overcome defeat"
Post edited by rockshi30 on

Comments

• damanhursdamanhurs Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi Soarina,

I am Damanhur, the Vice Leader of Nightmare Inc.

We are currently recruiting players who would like to help us to make our guild more RP. Please, find the recruitment thread in this section of the forums, and apply on our website if you are interested to join us.

Kind regards,
    Damanhur
  • rockshi30rockshi30 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I see, well soarina was killed yesterday (Role-play session) my name is Eclipse may i take you on your offer Damanhur?
    "A true leader is not judged by his/her victories but by his/her ability to overcome defeat"
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You could also check out Mythweavers. We are a roleplay and foundry focused guild, and I believe we even have a big roleplay event coming up pretty soon. http://mythweavers.org/index.php
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    You could also check out Mythweavers. We are a roleplay and foundry focused guild, and I believe we even have a big roleplay event coming up pretty soon. http://mythweavers.org/index.php

You say you're in Mythweavers but in your sig it says "Proud member of Scribes' Enclave"

lolwat.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Scribes' Enclave is a cross-guild forum-based community resource for Foundry authors.

Which is not hard to find out.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited November 2014
    I'm not an guild yet i am looking for an Roleplay and foundry guild! :)
  • trunce727trunce727 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm just finishing up creating a character, would love to find an RP guild as well though :3
    Glad to see there are people interested in roleplay
    edited November 2014
    I love to Role-play its soo fun plus it makes games more meaningful to me. Plus this game is awesome!! :D
  • trunce727trunce727 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yea this game is way better than I thought it would be.. I love how roleplay is actually stitched into it
    edited November 2014
    I just made level 30 woot ;)
    edited November 2014
    I am responding to some one who sent me a request to do some Rp Neverwinter in game! but i dont know if the MSG was sent. :/
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Scribes' Enclave is a cross-guild forum-based community resource for Foundry authors.

Which is not hard to find out.

Yes, that is correct, apologies for he confusion. Scribes' Enclave is and out of game guild. I've been meaning to put Mythweavers in there too but haven't had a chance yet.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited November 2014
    Yes i tried to send you msg i didnt know t'll you told me :)