test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marching Orders

supacheeseheadsupacheesehead Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
How do I complete it? It is one of the missions in the Tyranny of Dragons campaign in Rothe Valley. You are supposed to find documents from cultists. I have 2/2 (4 actually) but the quest still isn't completed. All the crates I see aren't sparkly and interactive and none of the mobs are dropping any more quest items. Am I missing something? Is there another quest item that is an uncommon drop? Or is it being buggy wuggy?
Post edited by supacheesehead on

Comments

• awnialightawnialight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's bugged. One of the crates which isn't sparkly can be interacted with.
    I was stuck on that for half an hour before a guildie told me that.
  • supacheeseheadsupacheesehead Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh, cool thanks!
  • ronackerronacker Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    awnialight wrote: »
    It's bugged. One of the crates which isn't sparkly can be interacted with.
    I was stuck on that for half an hour before a guildie told me that.

I've tried for days, droping quest and doing again, I've searched all crates and still can't complete, over and over.
    which crate I'm I missing?

Ricben
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There are two crates in the tents by the hill where you lead escaped slaves, and two crates further over to your left if you're at the bottom of the hill facing down. You usually need to kill two black and one white dragon cultist to access the further away ones, but can avoid the golem and other cultists on the way over. Inspecting all four crates should give you some lore and complete the quest (assuming you've also picked up two document drops from killing cultists).

Never, ever had any trouble completing it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think the most common problem people have with any of daily quests, is not doing them on the same day they are taken. The quests tend to bug out if you let them lapse a day or so.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Marching Orders is a non-repeatable part of the Rothe Valley ToD intro. You can't "Assist the Emerald Enclave" without completing it, though I do find it fairly baffling why people have trouble completing it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    start at the west, interact with every crate jump on them to be sure and interact with it until you get to the end. Only way i have been able to do this without a bug. Should be 2 on either side.
  • abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I ran into this problem. What worked for me was to change instances. Another instance will have fresh crates for you to interact with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]