test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

-Valor- is open to all.

herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
Hello!

-Valor- is home to the best players in NWO because of our friendly attitudes and openness to help guide each other. Play however you want PvE or PvP - all are welcome! When you are with us, you will have a helpful, social and fun group of friends who will run Dungeons with you, help you with your build, and help you achieve your goals in this game.
Check out our website:http://valorofneverwinter.enjin.com/

Some basics:
  • We are open to all levels and classes.
  • We have TeamSpeak3.
  • We only require that you are social. We want to know the members of our guild.
  • We are primarily US players (all timezones), but we have plenty of European and Australian members.

What we offer:
  • -Valor- runs dungeons every day.
  • -Valor- has an active group of PvP players getting ready for them Strongholds.
  • -Valor- is social, helpful, and a bit goofy.
  • -Valor- has experienced players who are playing since Beta, and new players who joined 1-2 weeks/months ago.
  • -Valor- achieves greatness when you achieve yours.

To join:
VALOR POWER.
Co-Founder of -Valor-
vih2r9.png
Post edited by herundrion on

Comments

• drivennndrivennn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    May I join? I just started playing and looking to have fun and for people to help me learn the game
  • drivennndrivennn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    whoever pmed me online can u just add me i didnt catch the name.
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

I messaged you in-game, but you can also just contact any of the officers that are online when you're on. You can find who's on by using the Find Guild or Find Person function in-game (press O).
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • chrisfitnesschrisfitness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Im a CW and i am looking for this kind of guild that does dungeons such as epics. I hope there is no fix party when doing runs or else its sad. I am trying to find a good guild family where i can stay through the rest of my game time, dungeons etc.
    kilean.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1405550516
    "Strong people don't put others DOWN, They lift them UP"
    "I choose my own Destiny"
  • shadowowl15shadowowl15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    may i join your guild? i started playing at the start of the year, but took a break as playing the lvl 60 content solo got realy boring now im back with a new character and a revived joy for the game.
    edited August 2014
    Hey,

You should be getting in-game invites/messages from me (@herundrion or @herunchik). So check your mail or friends list.
    Also, feel free to send me friend-invite/PM/mail in-game and I'll chat with you for a bit and set you up.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • lostzodiacbladerlostzodiacblader Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2014
    herundrion wrote: »
    Hey,

You should be getting in-game invites/messages from me (@herundrion or @herunchik). So check your mail or friends list.
    Also, feel free to send me friend-invite/PM/mail in-game and I'll chat with you for a bit and set you up.

I would like to join once the game finally stops patching (not sure if its a bug but I DLed the game and now its patching for 6 gig) I played during beta a long time and I want something fun to play till and further on after ArcheAge comes out.
    edited August 2014
    I would like to join once the game finally stops patching (not sure if its a bug but I DLed the game and now its patching for 6 gig) I played during beta a long time and I want something fun to play till and further on after ArcheAge comes out.

Hit me up in-game, or any of our officers that are online when you're on and we'll get you back into playing shape. :D
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited August 2014
    Hello everyone!

We just had a major update for our website! Check it out: http://valorofneverwinter.enjin.com/

In other news:
    -We're double teaming Gauntlgrym PvP - Luskans got some taste of VALOR POWER! Followed by Dwarf King Crypt to make some AD for our new members.
    -Just had a bunch of our new members complete Castle Never. 10k GS for the win!
    -We've got a ton of Scourge Warlock players who've got great builds for Damage and Healing (watchout CWs and DCs).
    -Also, we got a Leatherworking workshop going - no shirt or pant left ungemmed.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • furyarcherfuryarcher Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm a new player,the first time I played it was yesterday.could you let me join your guild?by the way,I found there is no "friend" bottom in-game.which level could I join in guild?
  • psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    New players are welcome, Furyarcher
  • setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is a great guild to learn how to play and be a team member. Everyone is friendly and eager to help. The guild is organized and has clear directions for progression. There are regular CN/MC/VT runs, just ask if you are ready. Join Valor today!!!
    23uvq8m.png
    edited September 2014
    We've gotten quite a few new members in the past week. It's great!
    Whether you need to gear up or get your artifact belt from Lostmauth - -Valor- can and will help you.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • buddhafett74buddhafett74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello,
    I am on the east coast and have a lvl 60 ranger and I am still learning the game. I have experience with MMOs and I am looking for a guild I can depend on and won't leave me hanging. Please look me up under the name Valas. I play when I can. I will go to your site and fill out your form. Thanks.
    edited September 2014
    Hey Valas,

I think you just submitted the application, we'll get you in as soon as we find you in-game. :D
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited October 2014
    If you've filled out an application on our website, check your friends list in-game, you might get a friend request from me or one of our officers. That way we can tell when you're online and send you an invite.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • ladybird369ladybird369 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would like to join ty! solaris@ladybird369 i registered with your website but havnt heard back.
    edited October 2014
    Ah! I saw that but you put your character name (instead of @handle), so I couldn't find you. I will send you an invite.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited October 2014
    We've just updated our TS3 server! It's great!
    Also, we've got a whole sweatshop of leather/plate/mail workers and tailors going. Not sure where that came from, but everyone's gonna be dressed all snazzy soon.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • bound41bound41 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi guys, I just started playing the game two weeks ago (if i remember right) and I still don't know that much about it but i'd like to be a member because leveling alone is so boring D: and well.. i'm from argentina so my english skills are a lil bit weak, but i guess i just need some practice and i'll be able to speak fluently. Right now I'm just a level 25 hunter ranger, my in-game name is Kirill Sternhammer if you want to contact me. :P
    edited October 2014
    Heyyo,

I'll send you a friend request and once I find you online, we'll chat and you'll be in. :D
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited October 2014
    Great guild and team experience! Active and social members and helpful too.
    23uvq8m.png
  • absolutebedlamabsolutebedlam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi I put in a guild application a couple of days ago on the website but haven't heard back from you guys. Are you still recruiting?
    edited October 2014
    Hey,
    I think I was talking to your in-game like 2-3 mins after you posted! :D

I was a bit out past week, but yes, we are still recruiting.

Again, once you submitted an application on the website - either look us up on Find Person/Guild (press O when you're in-game) and send one of us a PM or send me a friend request (@herundrion).
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • enderssoupenderssoup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just applied, yay ^_^
    Excuse me, excuse me, would you mind stopping that darn noise?
    obscene gesture, vulcan neck pinch, claps, cheers
  • dawincedawince Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If any of you guys are having problem, send me a message at Mysti@daflashae (Guild Officer)

I will get back to you within 12 hours!

This truly is a amazing guild that cares about each other and supports one another.
    edited October 2014
    We've had quite a few people join this weekend.
    One even switched during a GG PvP match that we were all in - it was kind of strange seeing a Valorian fighting for Luskans.

Or....

WAS HE A SPY!??!?!
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited October 2014
    How's it going folks, wow about the lusken Valorian! I hope we caught a screenshot lol
    23uvq8m.png
  • daflashaedaflashae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just started a pvp team =D
    34s4d44.png
  • tevo70tevo70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just applied . can contact me in game or email on app.