What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How is this fair for GWF's?

2»

Comments

• dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    chihuab wrote: »
    SW's harrowstorm prone only lasts 2 secs on players and it is the only effective CC they have. GWF's stun lasts 3 second (without tenacity) in case you didn't know.
    If you lose 1v1 against a SW then I'm sorry you really need to learn to play.

takedown stun is half effective vs players also duration can be mitigated by deflect so once someone deflect takedown the stun is nonexistant thats why GWFs wants their prone back.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This gwf being too nerfed madness have to stop... dude the whole community would love to have your damages except pve cws.
  • docj0rdocj0r Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just posting this in a more current thread..

I think what people are missing here is this: The current intimidation build is stupid, but it's the only thing that currently works for a pvp GWF.

Most GWFs will agree that the intimidation build feels gimmicky and not anywhere near as fun to play as mod 3 GWF. I miss having IBS on my bars, I do not enjoy a 15-17 second CD rotation that is basically just 1shot someone and run away while on CD.

The intimidation build is also pretty squishy, infact there are no pvp gwf builds that aren't squishy and have decent damage.

Mod 5 is nerfing intimidation but not giving GWF anything else, some wierd buffs to Instigator.. which still leave it being inferior to Destroyer... So yeah. What the hell will GWFs do mod 5?

And once again, the intimidation build feels like poo to play, it's got lol burst but that's it.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    docj0r wrote: »
    Mod 5 is nerfing intimidation but not giving GWF anything else, some wierd buffs to Instigator.. which still leave it being inferior to Destroyer... So yeah. What the hell will GWFs do mod 5?

its mod1 all over again, except now we dont have DR on unstoppable
    Paladin Master Race
  • gcut123gcut123 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    chihuab wrote: »
    SW's harrowstorm prone only lasts 2 secs on players and it is the only effective CC they have. GWF's stun lasts 3 second (without tenacity) in case you didn't know.
    If you lose 1v1 against a SW then I'm sorry you really need to learn to play.

Who the hell loses against a SW except a DC?

Don't be ridiculous.

And surely you know Stun is affected by various things which shortens its duration. If you didn't know that then I'm sorry but you really need to learn how to play.
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ill care about the plight of the gwf when they aren't all ultra tanky sents doing big intimidation damage. Push 2 buttan don't need to aim gg
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Seen enough. Nothing constructive to be found here. Please refrain from making "nerf this class/this power" threads. Thanks.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.