Install Arc

lair of lostmuath arcane chest bugged

13»

Comments

• dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    09-16-201409-16-2014
    panderus wrote: »
    We are tracking this, it seems like the UI is sowing one thing while you are actually getting another item.
    09-18-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance
    09-19-2014 - Neverwinter Emergency Maintenance
    09-25-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance
    09-29-2014 - Bug is still there and we have no news about it.. That is BAD Support Gentlemen..

Other than that.. its not a Major Bug for me. Both Chests have the same Loot/Chances, the second chest just gives you the opprtunity to find the loot with less completions on the dungeon.

Example:
    Run#1 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#2 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#3 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#4 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest GEM (accepted, key consumed)

So if you are supposed to take your loot at the 8th chest You opened, the arcane chest make it 4 Runs instead of 8.

My Bug Solution: Ignore the Arcane Chest, its a fast dungeon you can complete many times during DD timer..

I do this 6-10 times per day on DD time + Daily Dungeon Key and i IGNORE the Arcance Chest.. My loot so far (less than 10days).. 2 dragon bones 1 dragon gem and more than 5 armors and 3 mainhands. Plus i won a roll on the Rogue's Draconic Armor that was dropped from boss (im GF) it was not bound and i sold it for 200k AD at AH..

The BIG Problem here is that 13days later from the Devs post that they are looking at it.. nothing done.. and this is the newest Dungeon in tha game at the moment..!

OK.. 12 days later of my post here.. lets add the NEW data..

10-02-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance
    10-03-2014 - Neverwinter Emergency Maintenance
    10-09-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance

We are 25 days later from the Devs Post "We are tracking this"

Just TERRIBLE "support"..

P.S. - Advice to DEVS: It would be wise to fix current module before start creating new ones..! :/
    P.S. 2 : I didnt find anyware in your LoL Guide.. that the Extra Chest is an April's Fools Chest.. :/
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    P.S. - Advice to DEVS: It would be wise to fix current module before start creating new ones..! :/

If I had one wish it would be for all Creation on new content to be stopped for 2-3 months and for them to focus all of their efforts on sorting out established issues. :(
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • tribulationxtribulationx Member Posts: 39
    edited October 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    If I had one wish it would be for all Creation on new content to be stopped for 2-3 months and for them to focus all of their efforts on sorting out established issues. :(

I also feel the same way. Fey Thistle never-ending combat stance ruin emotes for life bug, Glyphs, Piercing blade bug (confirmed by Gentleman Crush), LoL chest bugs (not sure if also bugged in sot), etc etc etc etc

And today a brand new bug with Queues. This one is game-breaking, even knowing the work-around. Complete and utter garbage.

Fix the game before churning out another buggy module. I've spent circa $500 in 6 weeks on this game. If cryptic could keep me happy I'd be a cash cow. They'll lose me altogether soon, though.
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I also feel the same way. Fey Thistle never-ending combat stance ruin emotes for life bug, Glyphs, Piercing blade bug (confirmed by Gentleman Crush), LoL chest bugs (not sure if also bugged in sot), etc etc etc etc

And today a brand new bug with Queues. This one is game-breaking, even knowing the work-around. Complete and utter garbage.

Fix the game before churning out another buggy module. I've spent circa $500 in 6 weeks on this game. If cryptic could keep me happy I'd be a cash cow. They'll lose me altogether soon, though.

You must have noticed by now, every time a new Mod is released, everything is else trapped in limbo unless it's costing them money. A drip, drip, drip feed of fixes which helps no one, but helps bolster their coffers. It's their signature move.

A t***s still a t**d, even if it's rolled in glitter.
  • dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any News Here ??? I haven't seen something about this bug in recenent patch notes.. is it still Bugged ???
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I actually got INT belt [owl] by opening a chest, however it simply vanished in thin air. I figured that it wasn't worthy to even report it, who'd believe me anyway? But here I see the topic so I might as well say it.

Too bad that I didn't take a pic of it :/

I played only normal LoL.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    Tyrany of bugs.

This was a first but i report, use GM help, Report bug, forum. They do nothink !!

For me reporting a bugs is waste of time. First and last time. All in this subject.
  • n4thdarrn4thdarr Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I totaly agree with "dragonknightgr", before even thinking bringing live new mod's game developers should seriously think about how to fix the current BIG issues that the game has, afterall no one is interested in quantity but more in quality in what regards game mod's.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    GAAAAAAAA--- Drops in this game are horrific! Please fix these chests-- PLEASE !!!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.