test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Charge Rewards

13»

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nooo, please sort this out! Must make prices plummet further....
  • iandragon30iandragon30 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I was hoping this would be sorted out by now but I have yet to recieve anything as well. Hopefully this gets resolved.
  • cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I purchased enough to get all the transfer rewards. Still nothing. Purchased in game, using Arc client, not steam. I have submitted a ticket, and am just posting here to inform that yeah, there are still people who have not received the rewards.

Try checking the Rewards Claim Agent in PE, I think the rewards are claimable there.
  • mordechai103mordechai103 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    have the same problem as some above, no rewards yet, send a ticket, but I only got told to wait another 24 hours,
    that ran out two days ago, hope they fix it soon, anyone know of a better way to get it sorted out?
  • oddsockoddsock Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here, still nothing.
    They asked me to fill out a survey and I put that I wasn't very happy but do not suppose that it will do any good.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At this point your ONLY recourse is to submit a support ticket. You have the option of following up if you have not received a response within the time frame specified.

Closing this thread as it has now become a support matter.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.