What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New artifact cloaks and belts , pics included

2»

Comments

• daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    They seriously need to create new sources of gaining RP materials, because as it is now, the amount of RP needed to get all your artifact equipment even to epic lvl is outrageous.
    Why ?
    15M refine points ... At the actual rate in the Auction House, it's only about 8-9M AD ... Some will certainly have them all at legendary in a few hours or days.
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    daggon87 wrote: »
    Why ?
    15M refine points ... At the actual rate in the Auction House, it's only about 8-9M AD ... Some will certainly have them all at legendary in a few hours or days.

Let's increase the amount of RP needed by 10 times so those won't have them at legendary lvl in a few hours or days. Oh, they will.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If they won't make another instance like CN on which you can actually earn money(since cn is not worth now). Soon they will be left with 10% of players xD There is no way to earn money in this game anymore.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • govmustgovmust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    These are all... out of place.
    Take for example eye of lathander vs other ones. It's bop and you have one shoot/day at it at DR, while all other are tradeable.
    Then look at cloaks. Ones fill your AP super fast others give you basically a GF shield on top of your regular gear.
    Now look at pure stats. 458+298+298 = 1054gs and atm ancient cloaks/rings give what 154*3 = 462. So over 2 times more stats.
    And on top of all that you have a set bonus!

Well..to be honest, set bonus are only thing that looks like they really thought about..

I mean what is the point? Who needs this? People who brag 'look at the size of my di..er..wallet..er..gs'?
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Must... farm... eye... of.. lethander....

Mod 6 = legendary rings

Mod 7 = legendary armors - I'm gonna look like Mazinga Zeta.
  • gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    govmust wrote: »
    I mean what is the point? Who needs this? People who brag 'look at the size of my di..er..wallet..er..gs'?
    I can't wait, this will give me some much needed length/girth on my gs.

I got Eye Of Lathander so I guess i know which way I'm going.
    Glad I didn't spend a bunch of money on a belt yet.
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    To me, the right idea was to have more accessories with set bonuses, the Hrimnir and then the new Shores set.
    But now, those will become defunct as well.

I've been taking a waiting approach to see if the game was worth putting more money into, the new direction of the game has sealed the decision for me. I too will see if there's any improvements in the future.
  • tonyswutonyswu Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For anyone who's paid millions of AD buying a belt, this is a slap in the face.

This is getting ridiculous.
  • equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tonyswu wrote: »
    For anyone who's paid millions of AD buying a belt, this is a slap in the face.

This is getting ridiculous.

That's why I didn't invest in refining our current artifact belts, I placed most of the refining on the artifact weapon instead
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    equ4lizer wrote: »
    That's why I didn't invest in refining our current artifact belts, I placed most of the refining on the artifact weapon instead

Err - how could you have possibly known about this in advance to make that decision.

Also there are new legendary weapons for MoD 5 which are, at least in some cases, better than the ones we already have.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    Too much stuff in this game for me now. I do not have the time to grind for all the new gear since I'm already working hard on the gear I still have. I'm not sure how any new player will get all of this without paying an insane mount of real cash. I will maybe give it a long break and see if they come up with better ideas in the future that aren't based on just making money.

Same here. Plus the bonus on that stuff...insane in some cases. The gap between a BiS PvPer and a normal PvPer will increase more, that's my guess. Some sets can give a huge edge and i'm not really in for either ultra grind/ tons of real money dropped into the game or being utterly destroyed by people with my same level but gear that is ultra powerful and ultra hard to get.

Wish they would give more build options and stuff but it seems they went for the grind/ gear/ power/ pay2win route.
  • dargrotdargrot Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am already dominating pve stuff with a GS of 18k. And there are people with 20K+. There is just no content to justify my GS, let alone the higher whale driven GS's. These new artifacts seem pointless.
  • shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am frustrated and disappointed :(
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pando83 wrote: »
    Same here. Plus the bonus on that stuff...insane in some cases. The gap between a BiS PvPer and a normal PvPer will increase more, that's my guess. Some sets can give a huge edge and i'm not really in for either ultra grind/ tons of real money dropped into the game or being utterly destroyed by people with my same level but gear that is ultra powerful and ultra hard to get.

Wish they would give more build options and stuff but it seems they went for the grind/ gear/ power/ pay2win route.

You mean this kind of thing is going to be even more powerful soon?
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?773401-Official-Feedback-Thread-Trickster-Rogue-Changes&p=9283931&viewfull=1#post9283931
    (Feels like he was hit with a real life disheartening strike!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    You mean this kind of thing is going to be even more powerful soon?
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?773401-Official-Feedback-Thread-Trickster-Rogue-Changes&p=9283931&viewfull=1#post9283931
    (Feels like he was hit with a real life disheartening strike!)

NOPE, that build is going to be weaker soon.
    its been nerfed on preview.
  • docj0rdocj0r Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't get it. I think now that we can all agree that "they" are trying to milk all the money out of this game with minimal input in the way of content.. But why? I thought the game was going strong, do they not realize that this will just kill the game? Drive people away? They will have less money in the end.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    docj0r wrote: »
    I don't get it. I think now that we can all agree that "they" are trying to milk all the money out of this game with minimal input in the way of content.. But why? I thought the game was going strong, do they not realize that this will just kill the game? Drive people away? They will have less money in the end.

It depends on how they handle the RP issue , if they listen to some of the ideas that have been suggested on the forum it might not be such a bad slap in the face for players who paid a fortune to level up the module four artifact belts , however if they ignore the RP situation a lot of people will be very pissed when module five hits .

They need to make artifact gear give back RP at a much better rate than it does at the moment , right now a fully leveled up artifact weapon gives back a measly 1.8 million RP if you use it to refine into another piece of artifact gear , they also need to either lower the RP cost to level up artifact gear or make RP gems drop like candy or even change the entire leveling up system for artifact gear.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm keeping my CHA belt. Splitting up the stats to be +2/+2 on the new ones is fair, and those set bonus aren't totally outrageous.

Black Ice Set, chance to do 10% weapon damage on hit? That's going to hardly be noticeable. May be nice if you're planning on using the set any way, but hardly worth it if you don't care for the stats on the Black Ice Beholder artifact.

EDIT: Also, at current Resonance Stone prices, the cost to level an Artifact Belt from 0 to 60 is roughly 1.6 million AD +/-
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • fusionawesomefusionawesome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    They need to make artifact gear give back RP at a much better rate than it does at the moment , right now a fully leveled up artifact weapon gives back a measly 1.8 million RP if you use it to refine into another piece of artifact gear

^ This

If they up the return from a legendary put into a legendary, refining would feel like a investment instead of a waste of time and AD. If you want to change equipment right now you have to start all over with refining which is not reasonable and takes the joy out of the whole system.
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pando83 wrote: »

As it seems many of us are on the same page so.. any good game suggestions ? I dont mind a sub either as its much cheaper than this free to play game anyway. I was thinking Wildstar for its fast paced combat ( not as good as NVW's own action combat sadly ). Seriously tho I can't be going back to the old 'stand and rotate buttons' combat. Active dodging/blocking + reticule targeting is pretty much the way to go so Im open for suggestions.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "wrong place - moved to better place"
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    9BMxNon.jpg
    ]

Does anyone know if reviving from soulforge enchantment activate this effect?

Also, is the healing from this affected by healing depression?