test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Enchanted Key Sale?

refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
:)

Anyone got any idea when the next Enchanted Key sale is likely to be?

Are they just random, or is there any pattern to how often they appear?

Cheers!
Post edited by refracted0dawn on

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We always seem to get one right before we get a new lockbox. And we generally get 2 lockboxes per module. Considering that we are on our second one for mod 4. I wouldn't expect another sale until just before mod 5 launches.
  • carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    We always seem to get one right before we get a new lockbox. And we generally get 2 lockboxes per module. Considering that we are on our second one for mod 4. I wouldn't expect another sale until just before mod 5 launches.

Not exactly true. For one there wasn't a sale just before the lockboxes were swapped this time round. I wondered if one would be this week because of last weeks banner. Maybe next week *shrug*.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes they do them a couple of weeks *after* the new lockbox. That way they get full price from people who just gotta open the new boxes that very day.

Key sales are most often run as weekend flash sales (Fri-Mon), rather than as part of the weekly sale rotation (Thurs-Thurs).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • alex1essalex1ess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Also it would be very counter productive for them to have a pattern to it. After all the lockboxes are a big seller and they do not want to see people skip getting keys as they know that in a "insert amount of time here" there will be a sale.

That being said i woudl like one too.. that new box looks good and money are tight. =)
    Want to peek inside my mind The Soapbox