test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ayyyy Lmao @ the new Come and Get it and Daring Shout.

xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
Nuffff said.

GWF is back at being the Kings again.
Post edited by xplmao2 on

Comments

• Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    no... but sentinel is far, far better than destroyers (like, i have 3 ibs now, 2 witch long radius/utility). i still need more test using hibrids without capstone. unfortunately bf / Staying Power dont up this damage i guess.
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    kings my ***, without full DPS you dont stand a chance.
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    just for note: I was wrong; bf works with intimidation ...
  • Options
    epclipseingmoonepclipseingmoon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I like my gwf being a cross spec destroyer + 10 points sent.

Since gwfs are not so easy they are now my fave class over gfs that are now super boring, tanking need no skill anymore.....

Tanking with a gf was fun pre mod 4 but now its so basic and boring...
    @dimensionallight
    Princess Amber - DC
    Shieldmaiden Amber - GF
    Valkyrie Amber - GWF
    Huntress Amber - HR
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There seems to be a problem with Intimidation feated Come and Get it dealing excessive damage against targets, if they were affected by Daring Shout recently. (not mark related, as switching the order against already marked targets does not produce this problem)
    And Intimidation feated Come and Get it getting 50% damage boost from Powerful Challenge instead of 15%
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »
    There seems to be a problem with Intimidation feated Come and Get it dealing excessive damage against targets, if they were affected by Daring Shout recently. (not mark related, as switching the order against already marked targets does not produce this problem)
    And Intimidation feated Come and Get it getting 50% damage boost from Powerful Challenge instead of 15%

That much is it? I tried respeccing and using these on preview and the damage did seem... um... too good to be true.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    epclipseingmoonepclipseingmoon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    so i should have feated intimidation feat over powerfull challenge?
    @dimensionallight
    Princess Amber - DC
    Shieldmaiden Amber - GF
    Valkyrie Amber - GWF
    Huntress Amber - HR
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »

I've calculated the damage and it all fits. Are you sure it's not come and get it that you use first and not daring shout? Come and Get it gives damage bonus for the next attack.

Another thing could be that Threatening Rush's aoe mark stacks with daring shout's mark and produces double the effect. Was planning to run some tests on dummies but this emergency maintenance came up :/
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    zvieris wrote: »
    I've calculated the damage and it all fits. Are you sure it's not come and get it that you use first and not daring shout? Come and Get it gives damage bonus for the next attack.

Another thing could be that Threatening Rush's aoe mark stacks with daring shout's mark and produces double the effect. Was planning to run some tests on dummies but this emergency maintenance came up :/

normal mark gives 20% damage bonus + 15% from powerfull challenge and 30% damage from come and get it.
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    normal mark gives 20% damage bonus + 15% from powerfull challenge and 30% damage from come and get it.

do some tests 20% DR ignored from mark doesnt go into negatives.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Note I said the damage is increased if you use daring shout first, come and get it second, i.e. come and get it isnt boosting anything.

With the targets still marked by daring shout 10 seconds later, you use come and get it followed by daring shout and the damage is identical rather than come and get it dealing more damage

Also, come and get it doesnt actually boost intimidation damage and simply deals your weapon damage *1.3 as a separate log entry as damage
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not a constructive thread, since it doesn't really offer anything of substance besides epeen waving. Please confine such discussion to ingame means and use the forums for discussions of actual substance. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.