test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The new lockbox items

hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
lockbox.png

Looks interesting. Well maybe not the companion or the artifact, but the new Steed feels like a "must have"!. :P
ZengiaH@ejziponken
Post edited by hfgtfsdfs on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    An artifact that can tank? That's kind of interesting. It's strange that they are including a skeleton horse along with this - since it mentions the "Nine Hells", perhaps it'll be on fire just like how the skeleton dog is when you rank it up.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    An artifact that can tank? That's kind of interesting. It's strange that they are including a skeleton horse along with this - since it mentions the "Nine Hells", perhaps it'll be on fire just like how the skeleton dog is when you rank it up.

mount.png
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hfgtfsdfs wrote: »
    mount.png

zengiaH are there any stuffs in the new lockboxes to haste a bit the books farming craziness?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    zengiaH are there any stuffs in the new lockboxes to haste a bit the books farming craziness?

I dont know.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Indeed, that skeleton steed looks very nice, time to put my Imperial Rage Drake to sleep. :)
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There's a promo pic of the Skeleton Steed in the gallery here: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Skeleton_Steed
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    two30 wrote: »
    There's a promo pic of the Skeleton Steed in the gallery here: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Skeleton_Steed

Thanks! it looks amazing for my character, wearing heavy armor and horns... just like me, lol.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oh well :( it seems nothing of original, just another pony with some creepy look
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I like that Artifact , seems to be an interesting effect ,better than boring damage buffs etc, it does a crapton of damage if it doesn't suffer too much damage too .

There are also a couple of new promotion items incoming too (I'd guess zen store promotions) but not really worth starting a new thread about so I'll post them here too , Black ice prospector is good for the GF in PvE xD.

14Piskw.jpg

EajOx3K.jpg
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, that assassin drake's active bonus surely lacks of creativity but I would not mind to see that new mount running around. Not sure if I'd want one though
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My SW MUST HAVE THIS STEED :)

Too bad my RNG luck is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> - I'll have to wait a year for the AH price to come down to sub-$1 million prices.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I really like the looks of that artifact the most!!

To me, a mount is a mount, as long as it runs at 110%! :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Black ice prospector is good for the GF in PvE xD.

Unfortunately, "affects companion" :P
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    silence1x wrote: »

Too bad my RNG luck is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> - I'll have to wait a year for the AH price to come down to sub-$1 million prices.
    lol nope they will be over 14m once new lockbox comes out.

Still, I hope those will cost as much as imperial rage drake now since it's just a reskin of a regular horse. Besides, reanimated destrier looks better at some point
  • Options
    crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ive always wanted a skeleton horse but fk it zombie horse is life bro
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunately, "affects companion" :P

Ugh for crying out loud lol , so a rather decent tanking active bonus turns out to be pretty useless after all (should have read the thing better xD ), or do some people actually take time to allow companions to actually tank? most enemies just die after one or two hits for me so a tanking companion or companion tanking active bonus is totally useless lol D:
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Those two new epic companions are now explained by another event in the calendar from the latest preview patch. It'll be a bit like the Mysterious Egg but with tradebars. Probably several thousand of them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    silence1x wrote: »

I picked up the hellhound for RP/appearance purposes on my SW ;)
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums