Options

lair of lostmuath arcane chest bugged

Comments

• Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    djarkaan wrote: »
    It's how they sell those keys.

1. Allow player to choose to accept or reject the reward, consuming or not the key.
    2. Show the wrong reward for the player to accept or reject.
    3. ???
    4. Profit

It's been reported, they are looking into it, the longer it takes until they find the issue and implement the fix the more money they make. When the income form the keys reaches a low plateau they will fix the issue.

I don't think its intentional. Because I see the wrong loot on a lot of things. Not just that chest. Heck even harvesting profession nodes shows me different stuff from time to time. One thing in the loot box. Another on the right side of the screen. And who knows what actually went into my inventory. I do agree it needs to be fixed fast though... because of people getting angry at wasting keys.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    valkoniusvalkonius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This chest was rather cruel today. It said it had a Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting. When I took it though, it turned into a Ring of Suffering. And given my luck (no Eye of Lathandar, no Black Ice drops), I will never see another one again.

Very sad.
  • Options
    tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2014
    This module 4 is mega very annoying:

1. Wrong rewards in arcane chest.
    2. Cant drop Arti Belt from dragons - in this moment 2300coins. Others than me have much more.
    3. Making a Arti Weapon - in this moment i try 5times = 5 weapon i dont want. When i get this one i want? Meybe some day, meybe no.

All what im interested in this module is very annoying. How long i must play get ewarded this i want? Month, year or eternity?

But wrong reward from chest is most annoying. We spend a lot time of this and nothink. Even when we saw good reward we dont get this. This is nice joke !!
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The last boss drops no Seals at all, compared to some Seal of the Drake from the first two boss encounters.

It also still drops GREEN unidentified items. This should never, EVER happen. The loot from last boss should be comparable with the CN Dracolich.

You cannot put progressively worse loot on dungeon guys. Common, loot progression happens in all MMOs.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    The last boss drops no Seals at all, compared to some Seal of the Drake from the first two boss encounters.

It also still drops GREEN unidentified items. This should never, EVER happen. The loot from last boss should be comparable with the CN Dracolich.

You cannot put progressively worse loot on dungeon guys. Common, loot progression happens in all MMOs.

Tier 1 drops in module 4 is cool. In 5th module will be tier0? We start use again blue meybe?

This situation is another joke.

If producers game dont want we are more richer after a few drops than meybe drops will be rarer but in solid level - tier2 or better. Not tier1 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Witch no one use, only in start on 60leveling.
  • Options
    dawidinsandawidinsan Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014

serious? the easiest & fastest dungeon in game should got loot comparable with CN? that's sad
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    dawidinsan wrote: »
    serious? the easiest & fastest dungeon in game should got loot comparable with CN? that's sad

But You thik should be a tier1?

I dont think so epic lol dungon make a fesh 60lev, thay dont have 13k gs. Than hello, for what we need now tier1 drop?

If is module 4 than rewards adequate to our level. we can make easier dungon to get this tier1 rewards.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    What is wrong with this game?

No i have 4th time bug. Again ring no reward witch i saw in Arcane Chest !!!

Todayis 10th day when i raport this bug. Why no one want fix this?

Chest are buged, making arti weapon is sux too. For now 6th try to get weapon and still i get this what i dont want.

Module 4 is very ..... thx a lot for this game.
  • Options
    govmustgovmust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any news on fixing this chest loot bug?
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just happened to me again, so annoying. For a dragon gem too. Arcane keys aren't cheap and easy to come by. Nothing like losing money for running a dungeon. And I was only one in the dungeon when I opened the chest so it definitely doesn't matter if someone else is opening the chest at the same time or not.
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    rezzarrezzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Really!? Not enough that the rng blows. Now the arcane chest giving me BS instead of my artifact belt. How long will it take to fix it? -.-
  • Options
    ransommcmastersransommcmasters Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Draconic Longsword shown to me in chest today, Ring of Shielding was what was actually rewarded.

This is a bait and switch to me, and regardless of it being intentional or not, at the minimum players experiencing this issue should be given back Arcane Dragon Keys.

BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE FIX THE BUG. YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Don't see the connection? Let me help: Arcane Dragon Key costs 20k AD to make (among other things). 40 ZEN = 20k AD. $.40 = 40 ZEN.

Customer walks into a store:
    Customer: "I'd like to buy that Large Black Sabbath t-shirt over there"
    Store Clerk:"That'll be $20"
    Customer:"Here you go"
    Store Clerk:"And here's your shirt"
    Customer:"Wait, this is a Small Pink My Little Pony t-shirt"
    Store Clerk:"There's a problem with the lighting in the store. It makes things look different while they are on display on that wall"
    Customer:"Well give me my money back"
    Store Clerk:"Sorry. No refunds or exchanges"
    Customer:"Wait a minute. You knew about this issue already? You didn't tell me about it before I made my purchase?"
    Store Clerk:"There is a sign posted about the issue. Its in the Break Room posted on the side of the vending machine."

You know what any self-respecting customer will do after the above scenario? Go shop someplace else.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Draconic Longsword shown to me in chest today, Ring of Shielding was what was actually rewarded.

This is a bait and switch to me, and regardless of it being intentional or not, at the minimum players experiencing this issue should be given back Arcane Dragon Keys.

BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE FIX THE BUG. YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Don't see the connection? Let me help: Arcane Dragon Key costs 20k AD to make (among other things). 40 ZEN = 20k AD. $.40 = 40 ZEN.

Customer walks into a store:
    Customer: "I'd like to buy that Large Black Sabbath t-shirt over there"
    Store Clerk:"That'll be $20"
    Customer:"Here you go"
    Store Clerk:"And here's your shirt"
    Customer:"Wait, this is a Small Pink My Little Pony t-shirt"
    Store Clerk:"There's a problem with the lighting in the store. It makes things look different while they are on display on that wall"
    Customer:"Well give me my money back"
    Store Clerk:"Sorry. No refunds or exchanges"
    Customer:"Wait a minute. You knew about this issue already? You didn't tell me about it before I made my purchase?"
    Store Clerk:"There is a sign posted about the issue. Its in the Break Room posted on the side of the vending machine."

You know what any self-respecting customer will do after the above scenario? Go shop someplace else.

Great example :D

Bad scenario is: they known this bug and want earn on it.
    Worst scenario: they known this bug and cant fix it, they dont know how, omg !!!

We waste a lot of time, money ... for good sick fix it !
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I heard it only has to do with keys you craft yourself, not zen keys. It probably would be fixed by now if it affected zen keys though
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I heard it only has to do with keys you craft yourself, not zen keys. It probably would be fixed by now if it affected zen keys though

It affects any type of key, sadly. I've had it with Zen keys occasionally, too. I am too busy making Dragon Hoard gems to make keys :)
  • Options
    caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My girlfriend just "got" a Breyer's Draconic Investigations in Arcane chest in Epic Lair of Lostmauth, but it was nowhere to be found in her inventory, and upon closer inspection, we concluded that all she got was a Ring of Shielding.

It was a complete and utter disappointment. We've both just yesterday bought some Zen not to buy something with it, but to support the game, and this is what we got in return. If this company was a serious one, they would disable the Arcane chest and remove the keys from Zen store until they resolved the issue, and not simply "monitor the issue". This is a rip off, stealing from their loyal customers.

She filed a ticket, and she doesn't have a screenshot, however she is entitled to a refund, and I expect that she will be contacted about this issue with a positive outcome.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • Options
    dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    09-16-2014
    panderus wrote: »
    We are tracking this, it seems like the UI is sowing one thing while you are actually getting another item.
    09-18-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance
    09-19-2014 - Neverwinter Emergency Maintenance
    09-25-2014 - Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance
    09-29-2014 - Bug is still there and we have no news about it.. That is BAD Support Gentlemen..

Other than that.. its not a Major Bug for me. Both Chests have the same Loot/Chances, the second chest just gives you the opprtunity to find the loot with less completions on the dungeon.

Example:
    Run#1 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#2 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#3 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest TRASH (declined, key in pocket)
    Run#4 - Normal Chest TRASH / Arcane Chest GEM (accepted, key consumed)

So if you are supposed to take your loot at the 8th chest You opened, the arcane chest make it 4 Runs instead of 8.

My Bug Solution: Ignore the Arcane Chest, its a fast dungeon you can complete many times during DD timer..

I do this 6-10 times per day on DD time + Daily Dungeon Key and i IGNORE the Arcance Chest.. My loot so far (less than 10days).. 2 dragon bones 1 dragon gem and more than 5 armors and 3 mainhands. Plus i won a roll on the Rogue's Draconic Armor that was dropped from boss (im GF) it was not bound and i sold it for 200k AD at AH..

The BIG Problem here is that 13days later from the Devs post that they are looking at it.. nothing done.. and this is the newest Dungeon in tha game at the moment..!
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The BIG Problem here is that 13days later from the Devs post that they are looking at it.. nothing done.. and this is the newest Dungeon in tha game at the moment..!

Agree 100%. I wish new content would be one group of devs and fixing bugs and quality of life issues would be another group.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    For me is puzzling: why normal chest worked? And arcane not, they are similar, only a drop is a little other.

Than how can this bug so hard to fix it? I cant understend this. Because Devs work on it.

If You dont know how fix it meybe solution is: upgrated a normal chest - put here others drop from a arcane chest.

We deserve to had a chance get a belt, book ...
  • Options
    mariosxxmariosxx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I lost an Owlbear belt from the arcane chest in E.LOL, gave me a necklace instead. Wasn't aware of the bug so didn't even get screenshot.. I was shocked when this happened :D Sent bug report through game and message via forums, ofc nothing happened (and I don't expect to be given my belt back to be honest) Yesterday even tho I had key on me, the normal chest in E.LOL didn't open. At least I hope it gets fixed soon so I'll have a reason to play LOL abit... now its just a waste of time.
  • Options
    tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2014
    Even if u keep the screenshot they re not givin that item to u as far as i know.They just said sorry abt it to my friend..
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    mariosxx wrote: »
    Yesterday even tho I had key on me, the normal chest in E.LOL didn't open.

Same thing happened to me - normal chest wasn't even "lit" up; second chest was but had stuff in it that I didn't want/need.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    silence1x wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me - normal chest wasn't even "lit" up; second chest was but had stuff in it that I didn't want/need.

Somewhere in here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?750591-Lair-of-Lostmaunth-List-of-bugs-and-related-bugs&highlight=Lair

There s a post where I say that DD keys can t open the chest and another person confirms it so yeah it happens...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    How situation in this bug?

Still bug?

Second think: how many time i must make this dungon to get a arti belt? For now i made him more then 400 times. This a lot to me, i dont have all life play this to get this.

Than tell me how huge are % to get this. I must callculate - try this still or leave this dungon forever.
  • Options
    masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It is intermittent but yes it is a similar to the IWD drop bug that was reported by a 'few', just you can see this one work. Hopefully it will be fixed next patch.
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tigillo wrote: »
    How situation in this bug?

Still bug?

Second think: how many time i must make this dungon to get a arti belt? For now i made him more then 400 times. This a lot to me, i dont have all life play this to get this.

Than tell me how huge are % to get this. I must callculate - try this still or leave this dungon forever.

From dragons, 0,1%, from chests 1%. there're some info about dragons boosting for every great sucess on kill, like; if 2 persons get great sucess both get 0.2%, if 3, 0,3 ...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    candinho2 wrote: »
    From dragons, 0,1%, from chests 1%. there're some info about dragons boosting for every great sucess on kill, like; if 2 persons get great sucess both get 0.2%, if 3, 0,3 ...

Than i have mega unlucky after 400times dont get a belt :/ Great module, when will be 5?
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    NEW bug the belt and the refine stones dont show up on loot Greed or Need .
    Some random player will get it and it will not show up on loot for pt(also in log).
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    nwswansnwswans Member Posts: 39
    edited October 2014
    Any dev update on this issue? Are the skirmish/dungeon chests till bugged?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yesterday show us a Lair of Lostmauth Guide, but... what about bugs in this dungon? A specialy chests??