test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest path not leading to Urgus Battlehammer

loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Maybe more a suggestion than a bug: In the introductory quest series people get confused where to find Urgus Battlehammer, because the quest path does not lead them to him.

There are daily requests in the zone chat how to find him.
Post edited by loboguild on

Comments

• pieloniouspielonious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2014
    There's not even an icon on the map, showing where he's located, either. :X
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's the Black Ice Merchant.
  • tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited September 2014
    situation is still same. I can not be able to find where is the quest path untill I read this thread.
    and there is no sign, mark or something to lead me to urgus battlehammer.
  • aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the glowing path is like your GPS so be glad you didn t ended up in a wall or in the sea ;)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What I find funny is that the quest path immediately previous is like, "go to the forge", player goes to the forge. "Talk to Urgus". "Where is Urgus?" He is at the forge where you were just sent, right in front of your face, and you should presumably be able to read his name.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • blackhandunitblackhandunit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is a bit odd that it asks you to find Urgus, and the sparkly trail does not show up, AND the active quest indicator is red which usually means that the person you want is on another map. This is definitely a game error....... however, it is not hard to find him; he is in front of Baerick's IceForge. When you face the forge directly, you will see a tall pillar on the right of the steps going up, and one on the left. Bearik Hammerstone, the crazy is on the right.... Urgus Battlehammer, the less crazy one and the guy who should have a sparkly trail, but does not, is standing by the left pillar. After you talk to him, a store symbol will float above his head. For those who would tease folk about not seeing him...on low graphic computers, he is hard to see, also, he is short, and if any npc or pc are between you and either of them, the view gets blocked. They are dwarves after all. Someday Neverwinter will fix the glitch, let's hope. :cool: