What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair of Lostmaunth - List of bugs and related bugs

2»

Comments

• capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just did my first 6 runs in Epic LOL and not impressed

1: Red areas are far from "Precise" Even have screen shots of me outside red area and getting hit. This refers to Dropping objects / Breath
    2: Mobs DPS is insane Getting hit for up to 40k without red attacks ? Example Acid backstab (36668) (42334)
    3: SW healers really Dont cut it in this and yet most of the time they seem to queue for it as healer rather than Cleric

(3 runs with DC we did it fine 3 runs we did it with a SW healing wiped) to much damage im the boss fight

Dropping objects
    Whizzing fire balls
    aoe fire attacks
    if people aren't standing properly tail attacks

pretty much be chain proned if your not very very very careful

Speaking of Mobs damage, they ones in ToS are waaay worse. They instakill you in some cases.
  • aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have made this thread for posting bugs and that s why it s in the bug area, so please keep it clean.

And thank you again for the fixes, devs!
  • buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2014
    Since i played 12 rounds of lostmouth epic i havent returned since... I even planning to buy keys from zen market.... BUt somehow im discouraged do so... Was it fix... the loot from the chest.. UNtil players do confirm this ill be conserving my zen. and just farm refining materials.. 1 week has passed...NO fun to grind at all...
  • buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2014
    Sory double post... Misrepresenting for chest havent been fixed.. i Thought events are scams for BOP stuff now the grind to dungeons rewards will tease you what u can get and not show in inventory is messed up.. this game is certainly becoming regretable..
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2014
    Still buged this location.

Again, and again waste arcane keys. Today 4-5th time i dont know. Im so angry for this.

How long we play in this buged module? 3weeks or somethink. And still very important thinks are broken. Why? I cat understand.
    edited September 2014
    tigillo wrote: »
    Still buged this location.

Again, and again waste arcane keys. Today 4-5th time i dont know. Im so angry for this.

How long we play in this buged module? 3weeks or somethink. And still very important thinks are broken. Why? I cat understand.

Why do you open the chest if you know it s bugged?!

Hunt the patch notes and wait... don t open the arcane chest simply you mostly don t lose anything (the bug seems to be in the thing that shows up what you get from what I know so don t say I lost a dragon gem or something, from what I know).

+ There are easy patches and harder patches, so be patient.
    edited September 2014
    aiulian wrote: »
    Why do you open the chest if you know it s bugged?!

Hunt the patch notes and wait... don t open the arcane chest simply you mostly don t lose anything (the bug seems to be in the thing that shows up what you get from what I know so don t say I lost a dragon gem or something, from what I know).

+ There are easy patches and harder patches, so be patient.

Many ppl have belts, than i open too and have hope this bug are random not eternity, and each time.

I think not everybody have bug, other way here we have 100 pages not only 4.

Bug known since 10days or meybe more and that do nothing, this is very nice. And i dont understand why thay cant said any think to us. Somethink like: we work on this, soon will be fixed.
    edited September 2014
  • bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    tigillo wrote: »
    Many ppl have belts, than i open too and have hope this bug are random not eternity, and each time.

I think not everybody have bug, other way here we have 100 pages not only 4.

Bug known since 10days or meybe more and that do nothing, this is very nice. And i dont understand why thay cant said any think to us. Somethink like: we work on this, soon will be fixed.

It's not bugged if you use the keys bought from the Zen store. This bug only affects the crafted keys, at least i haven't heard of anyone getting this bug, who didn't have a crafted key in their inventory. So, until they fix it, don't craft keys, and if you happen to have one or more in your inventory use them up before you buy keys from the zen store. Anyways, Zen store keys cost only 10k AD more, and you don't need to do dailies or wait 20h for a key that doesn't even work.
    edited September 2014
    It's not bugged if you use the keys bought from the Zen store. This bug only affects the crafted keys, at least i haven't heard of anyone getting this bug, who didn't have a crafted key in their inventory. So, until they fix it, don't craft keys, and if you happen to have one or more in your inventory use them up before you buy keys from the zen store. Anyways, Zen store keys cost only 10k AD more, and you don't need to do dailies or wait 20h for a key that doesn't even work.

haha, nice agitation.

This is next action to earn money, neither more nor less. We will w8 and see what happend.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The problem i'm having is that sometimes I get hit by literally nothing, and I can't dodge nothing. It's like a tail swipe but i'm by the wing and go flying backwards.

Other than that, no complaints. Really like this dungeon.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFXvr9aFFME

I've stopped to open chest. Friends "lost" belts same way.

cheers
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• thaxllssylliathaxllssyllia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFXvr9aFFME

I've stopped to open chest. Friends "lost" belts same way.

cheers

I lost Lostmauths Horn of Blasting and Breyers Draconic Investigations boon book this way 2 times in succession.
    Managed to get screenshots 2nd time. link: https://imgur.com/a/I3e92
    Note that LOG shows I received items that were NOT EVEN LISTED AS A REWARD. Supposed to get Breyer's book and a Ring of Evasion, but got Draconic Orb and Rank 5 enchant. Just a run before - lost Horn of Blasting same way - 2 things lost for sure was my time, and 2 Arcane Dragon keys. Filled a support ticket, will see what official response is.

EDIT 1: here is the official response:
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We’re very sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue that has affected your gameplay experience negatively.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit an in-game bug report with your findings by selecting ‘Bug Report’ from the list of available help options. This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Perfect World Support

[9/26 2:33] [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,754,021.

COLOR="#FF0000"]IMPORTANT NOTICE[/COLOR

EDIT 2: As per above posts from other players, keys bought from ZEN shop are NOT AFFECTED. We ran more Lostmauth to test it. I got my Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting using ZEN key subsequently.

To clarify - player-made key rewards from bonus chest are bugged - you don't get what you see as reward. Keys bought for ZEN give you what you see as reward.
    Imho this is really cheesy from Cryptic's side, and shows/proves that loots are actually biased towards paying players.
    edited September 2014
    I lost Lostmauths Horn of Blasting and Breyers Draconic Investigations boon book this way 2 times in succession.
    Managed to get screenshots 2nd time. link: https://imgur.com/a/I3e92
    Note that LOG shows I received items that were NOT EVEN LISTED AS A REWARD. Supposed to get Breyer's book and a Ring of Evasion, but got Draconic Orb and Rank 5 enchant. Just a run before - lost Horn of Blasting same way - 2 things lost for sure was my time, and 2 Arcane Dragon keys. Filled a support ticket, will see what official response is.

EDIT 1: here is the official response:

[9/26 2:33] [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,754,021.

COLOR="#FF0000"]IMPORTANT NOTICE[/COLOR

EDIT 2: As per above posts from other players, keys bought from ZEN shop are NOT AFFECTED. We ran more Lostmauth to test it. I got my Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting using ZEN key subsequently.

To clarify - player-made key rewards from bonus chest are bugged - you don't get what you see as reward. Keys bought for ZEN give you what you see as reward.
    Imho this is really cheesy from Cryptic's side, and shows/proves that loots are actually biased towards paying players.

Yes still buged chest is.

Thay lose a lot if fast reapair. For now only keys bought for zens work - apparently. I dont have this keys, my maked arcane in campaign still dont work.

Very very sad.

Thay advertise a module 5 ! And module 4 is very bugged i name this "Tyrany of bugs".
  • matiagronxmatiagronx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug.

1st) The bug was reported many weeks ago
    2nd) What would change if it was a reported bug? Would you get the lost items back? I would really like to know that.

In general would ANY OF US get their LOST ITEMS or LOST GAME TIME back?

Dear cryptic, can you stop handling our precious time and money like garbage? Providing a free service doesnt qualify you as the dungeon master of our lives and our time. Respect the hours i spent on your game which translates to income for you, show a human face for god's sake, remove this corporate mask with general <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> responses. Be human cause humans keep you alive.
    edited September 2014
    Yes. that s a computer generated message and it should be treated like that... So there s no point to get in raged when you get an answer like that cause you really don t have any certainty that anyone saw the message...
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The golems in the beginning of the dungeon are bugged because their heavy sword strike hits through ITC while stealthed which means I'm supposed to be immune to all physical and controlling hits. But that sword swing still takes almost all my HP even while in ITC. And yes chest is still bugged happened to me again today
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • rezzarrezzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Another bug if you kill both scorpions at the same time they drop nothing, no seals.
    edited September 2014
    there are some rumors that the door can be jumped and you can attack the scorpions, though I have to admit first time when I ran LoL my party tried this but wasn t able to do it at that time...
    edited October 2014
    aiulian wrote: »
    Today I got AP (Action Points) drain for no reason in the part where the lvl 20 mobs are, not too much but the bar went purple and it said AP drain.

I think I have found the cause: the splash from assasin drakes in the dungeon (the lvl 20 ones)

Also:
    Dragon tail attack doesn't respects CC imune

PS: Sorry if this is necromancity.
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    At the first boss if you die and the rest of the party goes on without u when u release the boss will respawn too.