test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AH prices, ZAX & AD deflation

2»

Comments

• nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    When you need to buy gears at a reasonable price, why is cost and AD so important ? Cryptic did a great job! They made a plan, executed it and it worked! I have to say "great job", gears are not meant only for the super rich and this is the way it should be.

Let's give a positive response so it acts in favor in helping the developers make such decisions for a more "balanced" economy. Again good job, and we are happy! (now fix the pvp balancing please, classes & matchmaking needs to be re-visited)
  • exandresexandres Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15
    edited September 2014
    OH NO BACKLOG IS AT 500k AGAIN! For ef's sake. People who waited for backlog to go down so that they wouldn't wait weeks posted their listings... So just chill and wait a lil bit more before you cry about backlog increasing. But seriously, backlog is when there is a lot of AD building up. 500k is pretty normal. It can't be called backlog. 1 AD would also be a "backlog" according to some players' definition.
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    exandres wrote: »
    OH NO BACKLOG IS AT 500k AGAIN! For ef's sake. People who waited for backlog to go down so that they wouldn't wait weeks posted their listings... So just chill and wait a lil bit more before you cry about backlog increasing. But seriously, backlog is when there is a lot of AD building up. 500k is pretty normal. It can't be called backlog. 1 AD would also be a "backlog" according to some players' definition.

I think it wouldn't qualify as a back log when the Buy Zen tab actually has listing in it and not just blank like it has been for a long while now...
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sexwax45 wrote: »
    I think it wouldn't qualify as a back log when the Buy Zen tab actually has listing in it and not just blank like it has been for a long while now...

Actually it is actually backlogged. I guess people started posting now that they can get zen again. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.
  • exandresexandres Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15
    edited September 2014
    sexwax45 wrote: »

I think you mean "Sell Zen". Either way, price of Zen went up to 500 AD (or price of AD went down, w/e), so you won't see new listings from people wanting to sell Zen, because there's one price that won't change for a while. So no more selling Zen for high prices (you simply CAN'T go too high, 500 is a cap), thus no more listings in "Sell Zen". If you looked at the listings you'd notice everything in "Sell Zen" were listings with prices bigger than prices in "Buy Zen". Zen were usually sold at the value between both (or for highest "Buy" price). This "backlog" as you call it always existed, it just wasn't as visible as it is now. If not for 13m backlog, people probably wouldn't even call it a backlog now. Hell, most of players wouldn't even notice it, or know the definition of the word.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We just need to move forward. I think my incessant "whining" as some of you would like to call it, helped the community become aware of how bad it had gotten and things needed to be looked at. So I feel I was in the right for all that. But at this point from what Ive seen, since they dont say much, they are attempting to fix it (or have done what they could) and make it more reasonable for the playerbase.

The exploits happened, hopefully they learned how to help prevent it or mitigate its effects on the economy. Right now things are looking good. When it was 13 mil and rising, it wasnt time to sit and be patient.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think that the decrease in ZAX may have also had something to do with that account server maintenance they did that had caused the ZAX to be reset. It seems to me that a lot of players, including me, that had previously been on account probation (Zen stuff bound, cant sell zen) are no longer on probation as of then - that means more zen is put into the exchange, and there is a greater supply.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It seems to be going up about 100k/day.