test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arcane Singularity persistent visuals

beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm sure everyone who was around for the launch of the Hunter Ranger remembers the bug where Seismic Shot graphics didn't clean up properly after this daily power had ended, and there were green fountains everywhere causing visual lag.

I keep forgetting to make a thread about this newer problem which seems to date to the Mod 4 launch, because it doesn't seem quite as bad since the visual effect in this case keeps dissipating.

I am speaking of the mysterious Arcane Singularities that you can see here, there, and everywhere. The black hole and cloud effect cycles through its animation as you get into visual range of it, rather than remaining indefinitely.

I know other people have mentioned it in passing, so it's not just me, but if there was a dedicated bug report thread, I've missed seeing it.
Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can conform this. The AS animation is often appearing at the spots of dragon heroic encounters and sometime at other random places.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Confirmed as well, a lot of AS effects stick to the map...
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think this bug predates the Mod4, it was reported quite often in IWD.
  • Options
    wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yea, I see this a lot. It has been around ever since Icewind Dale mod was released.
    laodpu3d124.png