test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lair of lostmuath arcane chest bugged

formidable23formidable23 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
i opened the arcane dragon chest and there is a dragon gem, and when i accepted it and look in my inventory, i get a complete different drops and the dragon gem is always missing. this bugged happened to me three times already.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cenas666cenas666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i got that too today! got a dragon scepter and a dragon gem and after click take all i got: necklace of suffering and a draconic enchantment rank 5.what we do now? arcane key was used!
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I experienced this bug with zen keys too .
    After many many runs finaly i got plated belt of constitution what i realy got was a ring of pain.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    We are tracking this, it seems like the UI is sowing one thing while you are actually getting another item.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    We are tracking this, it seems like the UI is sowing one thing while you are actually getting another item.
    Thnx finaly somone notice this .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2014

Hello,i got this bug each time when i accept after opening "arcane chest".
    Each time i saw a DRAGON GEM. Next open inventory and saw other reward: Draconic greataxe and necklace of suffering.

This bug is very annoying.

After 30-50 try when we open chest and each time click "reject" we allredy try click "accept" and?
    Ane efect is tragic. Other drop.

We hunt here for Arti Belt and? When we even found this and accept than we can dont get this? Same as in dragon gem?

I want write this too: we in this situation lose many time, for making dailys quest to get aparts to key, and next 20h for build this key. This is verybad situation.

Pleasure in game in this moment is = 0 sorry but this is true.

We lose a lot of time for this.
  • agghhrrragghhrrr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And when u finished Lair of Loastmauth without "Dungeons" event - in 99% time u got same reward in basic chest. Reward "stuck" there or something like it and u must spend key (5k ad) to change ur reward for next time.
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I knoooowwww this happened to me :(:(:( for a dragon gem! My reply was to report as a bug as they couldn't do anything about it, umm yes you can do something about it, give me my dragon gem or arcane key back
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this bug happens when more than one person opens chesr at same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited September 2014
    this bug happens when more than one person opens chesr at same time

If that's true then thanks so much for the tip!
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    edited September 2014

Any somethink new information about our problem? Today we get a new patch but nothink in this about this problem. I hope this have a big priority in this moment, this is new module and a lot of players unlock a LOL Dungon. And this bug will be more occuring.

Can we hear a good new info about this?
  • mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Can you actually save the key by clicking reject? The chest seems to always give craps to me, so I haven't even used the mystic keys anymore as they seem to be quite much waste of my resources better spent for running a year of dragons and buying the books...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • twoheadedpuigtwoheadedpuig Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was not awarded a STR belt from the arcane chest in eLoL today. Key consumed. To think of all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> loot chests I rejected...
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was not awarded a STR belt from the arcane chest in eLoL today. Key consumed. To think of all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> loot chests I rejected...

Same thing happened to me, but fortunately as a consolation prize I got a scroll, a rank 5 chant and some silver...
  • killmantorkillmantor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello,
    This is the second time it happend to me. Im aiming for the dragon weapon for my TR and when I get one from the key chest i get a different item. First time i got amulet and this time ring. Here are the screen shots. Is there a chance to get the dagger? Thx in advance.

B7t7QR.jpg
    7xH6no.jpg
    edited September 2014
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • psylencesbpsylencesb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    will we be recompensated our keys??, theres a question allready asked.... but ill ask again
  • bredddybredddy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it does not give you the item it shows into the chest. (both)(lair of lostmauth)

some people i know used a key to get the dragon gem , BUT they received a bop neck/ring

myself , accepted a ring of pain(3x) and received some useless ring that i normally would not have accept

sent a ticket about it, and posted it here just to let people know , maybe you could try to open the (epic chest key) chest before , and see if you get what you seen into the chest

20k+grind daily or 30k with zen...for a loot you dont even want.

@typo, english isnt my native language so sorry :p
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014
    talkin about the lair of lostmauth. LoL
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Don't open the chest at the same time as another person.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited September 2014
    uhm thx ill try it , but on the last run i did , im 90% sure i was the only and last openin the chest , i was messagin a friend , then realised that we were only 2 in the party, the other one were in enclave
    i saw that wonderfull ring of pain , and received the ring of evasion -uhg-
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bredddy wrote: »
    uhm thx ill try it , but on the last run i did , im 90% sure i was the only and last openin the chest , i was messagin a friend , then realised that we were only 2 in the party, the other one were in enclave
    i saw that wonderfull ring of pain , and received the ring of evasion -uhg-

I've savaged alot of ring of pain already, dint see any use for then.
    edited September 2014
    My friends have this bug too, and not in situation with "dragon gem" others rewards are too wrong.

About recompensation: will be very nice.

But more we will happy if this bug will fix. For now i really dont want make this dungon when rewards are buged.

Im afaid situation when i get a Arti Belt and dont found him at inventory.
  • urshugliurshugli Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bredddy wrote: »
    it does not give you the item it shows into the chest. (both)(lair of lostmauth)

some people i know used a key to get the dragon gem , BUT they received a bop neck/ring

myself , accepted a ring of pain(3x) and received some useless ring that i normally would not have accept

sent a ticket about it, and posted it here just to let people know , maybe you could try to open the (epic chest key) chest before , and see if you get what you seen into the chest

20k+grind daily or 30k with zen...for a loot you dont even want.

@typo, english isnt my native language so sorry :p

Today, I opened the arcane chest with the key and got a dragon gem. But when i checked my inventory i didnt see any dragon gem, and my arcane key was consumed of course...

I reported this using gm help, i hope they will fix soon because it is really nasty.
    edited September 2014
    candinho2 wrote: »
    I've savaged alot of ring of pain already, dint see any use for then.

gz........
  • twoheadedpuigtwoheadedpuig Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Official support response:
    "We do understand your concern but unfortunately, we won't be able to reimburse the item without any screenshot of the notification or any evidence that you have won the item."
    edited September 2014
    Official support response:
    "We do understand your concern but unfortunately, we won't be able to reimburse the item without any screenshot of the notification or any evidence that you have won the item."

This not good, what we must make?

1. Make 100-200 times dungon. (in this time i finish dungon 120-130x arround, and never drop somethink great, how many times i must make this to get a artifact belt - 1000? 2000?)
    2. Finally see a good reward - than accept.
    3. Make screenshot !! - most ppl who get a good drow was very happy and dont think about this to make screenshot, but fast look inv and take a great reward.

I make a question: games are a code, code and always is writing? All what we get, rewarded etc. Than cant look about this? And if is bug fix it?

In what is bug? This what we see, for example DRAGON GEM and he is not a this dragon gem? or what?

I dont understand what is this bug and how cant reapair this?

I know we dont get a recompesated but meybe will be good fix this bug? Or this bug is not important? Becuse not all have this andonly a few people?

Can someone write us what heppend with this bug? We want know what is situation. I want know that.

I make this dungon 120-130x and try accept reward 2 times, and get a 2 bugs. I want know did i lost my time only this 130times or all time in future too?
  • tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2014
    Even if u see good item then accept it it s not droppin to your inventory..It happened to me today i saw draconic longsword accepted but got nothing..So dont use your keys even if u see a good stuff till they fix that thing.Wait for the official announcement that they ve fixed the bug do not waste your time and effort.
  • dzonisa1dzonisa1 Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2014
    Will be so funny when some1 gets a belt, and due to the bug ends up with nothing.

Your rage and Chinese wall would be the only 2 things visible from space with a naked eye :D
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's how they sell those keys.

1. Allow player to choose to accept or reject the reward, consuming or not the key.
    2. Show the wrong reward for the player to accept or reject.
    3. ???
    4. Profit

It's been reported, they are looking into it, the longer it takes until they find the issue and implement the fix the more money they make. When the income form the keys reaches a low plateau they will fix the issue.