test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else or just me?

grayson1972grayson1972 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else unable to stay connected to the game for more than a few minutes at a time, or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    sonofraistlinsonofraistlin Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't know if this is related, but i'm having lag I've never had before, and my ques are taking forever...I'm not trying to be sarcastic Abminister, I only responded before because I was seeing if i had an internet/technical difficulty i need to sort out.
    “and someday, fat innkeepers will bow to me.”
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    We're not aware of any connection issues related to the servers, however it is quite late so information may not be realily available for the Community. Regardless, we have Stickies in the Bug Report forum that have information to help determine whether it is server issues or something else.

Please read their Original Posts and post there-in accordingly.

Sticky: Disconnecting? Look Here!
    Sticky: [Feedback] Lag and Rubberbanding

Also:

For those having issues showing Cogentco and/or Verizon in your traceroutes, please inform yourself of the issues facing the Country (U.S.A.) right now, a movement aptly called "Net Neutrality." These connection issues are plaging all North American MMOs, as well as almost all other internet services and are not user related nor game service related.

For all other connection issues not related to Congentco or Verizon networks, please submit a Support Ticket and include your traceroutes and nettest results in your Support Ticket in addition to your postings in the appropriate sticky in the Bug Report forum.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.