test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Top 3 things you would like to see in the next patch notes.

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
If you could wave a magic wand and make the developers do your bidding, what are the top 3 things you would like to see appear in the next patch notes?

Here is my list:

1) All currency items now stack to 9999

2) The number of players per instance in the Whispering caverns has been reduced to 20 (down from 40) to improve performance and to give the poor dragon a fighting chance.

3) An issue where refinement sometimes does not work has been fixed.

What's your list like ?
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by adinosii on

Comments

• Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited September 2014
    1) Your list

2) Fix Battle Fury and the fact that it doesn't count the additional critical severity (class : GWF)

3) Fix the crits problems for GWF since Mod 3.
  • Options
    aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. The currency is now stacking up to 999 (or maybe 9999 why not?)

2. KV stops lagging everything

3. HEs can accept only 15 people and the dragons now have 25-50% more HP

PS: Stop dreaming to GWFs heaven and stop asking for a certain class fix, why won't u ask for all the classes to be fixed?
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Come try our new Tiamat raid our first 10 person raid.
    2) All epic gear is BoP now with rare exceptions.
    3) Proffessions Assets can now be put in the shared bank.
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dragons having a 80% Damage Buff, moving and attacking faster, and doing bigger AoEs attacks.
  • Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. You can now choose the artifact weapon from the cache.
    2. You can now trade Dragon Hoard Coins for Cult Secrets and Dragon Sigils at the ToD vendor.
    3. Unallocated points bug fixed.
  • Options
    mihelsmihels Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Currency stacks in 10 times larger stacks
    2) Black ice main hand and gloves added to Kessell's Retreat loot
    3) When in HE participate more then 10 people for each additional person dragon receives stackable buff of +2% to damage , hp , damage resist
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. You can buy something with dragon coins, tyrian chipher etc.
    2. Fix stack options in riches (not so problematic, if No. 1 is implemented).
    3. Higher droprates in the new epic skirmish and dongeon.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    1. I want the Tooltips to do their job properly
    2. If there's gonna be dailies in mod 5 (and im sure it will), make them non kill X get Y quests
    3. I want the PvP matchmaking to improve
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. Dualspec
    2. Better rewarding foundry with more options for authors
    3. More pvp maps and options with a gearscore matchmaking
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    1. Fixing the HUGE list of guardian fighter bugs.

2. Remove Blue dragon glyphs. And better pvp matchmaking and games.

3.The really annoying bop part of the game. items that says bides on equip is actually binds on pickup and no item in the game should be bound to character, they ll should be account bound. whats the point of getting an expensive epic item for a different char that's bound to you ? you cant use it on another char or sell it -.-
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Fix the GF's guard that leaks CC and un-marking (and everything else that is not working currently).
    2) Fix all the tooltips that give incomplete or false information
    3) Fix the CW's orb direction (this is not gamebreaking, but it should be easy to achieve and it's ugly as hell :P)
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Fix the GF's guard that leaks CC and un-marking (and everything else that is not working currently).
    If you referring to ray of frost chill stacks which are applied during block: Sorry but I dont see this as bug. You block the damage, but come on... you want to simply hold guard and run towards a CW, blocking each and every effect? GFs would be totally OP. It would be god-mode if you let this happen without seriously nerfing the block pool again. (And I am not even starting how unimmersive it is to block spells with a simply shield.)
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    13) Fix the CW's orb direction (this is not gamebreaking, but it should be easy to achieve and it's ugly as hell :P)

They have fixed this -- three or four times now, and then they immediately break it the patch after the fix.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. You can now choose the artifact weapon from the cache.
    2. You can now trade Dragon Hoard Coins for Cult Secrets and Dragon Sigils at the ToD vendor.
    3. Unallocated points bug fixed.

All of these ^
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Number of ridiculously different currencies reduced to 500, down from 5000.

2) All vote-to-kick requires a unanimous vote, up from the ridiculously ignorant exploitable two-only.

3) Jumping now requires and uses stamina so in-game clown-wannabe's can't grief others at campfires by constantly jumping non-stop on top of other players, especially in PE.

I won't hold my breath. :)
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You know what I would love to see added to dragon fights? Strafing runs every 25%. That should help cull the zerg a bit :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Disable enchantment visuals option.
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Disable enchantment visuals option.

this this this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. TR walk animation restored, along with any other animations that might be currently borked
    2. Artifact weapon is now a choice, existing ones may temporarily be traded in to a vendor for the correct weapon.
    3. Fix the stealth meter bug. For real this time. Without undoing it a couple patches later.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I won't include any TR and DC changes because I know it's coming in module 5.

-Eldarth's list
    -New PVP modes and maps
    -new foundry mode: create a new zone: no player restriction limit. Basically a tool to make a real alternative zone for leveling or questing.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited September 2014
    HR ~ Healing and Deflection

CW ~ CC chill stacks and dot damage

Control Wizard: Freeze and Chill: After a target has been Frozen they are immune to new Chill stacks for 3 seconds. This lock out affects all Wizards.
    Control Wizard: Shatter Strike: After a target has been stunned by Shatter Strike they are immune to new chill stacks for 4 seconds (3 seconds on players). This lockout affects all Wizards. Master of Flame: Twisting Immolation: This feat will no longer ignore control immunity.
    Guardian Fighter Block: Now correctly stops control effects that hit the Guardian Fighter from the front.

I think with these changes on Preview Server you'll be happy.
  • Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes we shall see, still at work! I will test them later
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    'Standard clothing (other than Pessant cloths) now avalible for players' Come on guys lets be honest its kinda ugh to offer raggs but no other way to get some nicer cloths other ethan cash currency or events.
    'Player grafics options now feature a Low definition button' I got a good look at how 'high def" your mounts are when I encoured a 3 min lag crtisy of a spammer and my toons head was in a horses midsection. why do your ponys need pony bits? I applaud the effort to be graficaly accureate but is it realy nessary.

there are soem areas where you can without losing hte apperince cut the grafics on extensivly I sugest you look into the idea of being more space frendly. you want players to spend money on you not buying new computers.
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    1) Fix the wonky animations.

2) Nerf some Dragon Glyphs.

3) Nerf the CW passives and buff the powers.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1). Item streamlining (inventory, stacking, refining, etc...)
    2). Tr returned to former glory in Pve by strengthening dps (from mostly useless to competent)
    3). Player housing
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    1.Draconic Knowledge Books can be now bought from zen store for 300~ zen each
    2.Disable Enchantment Visuals option
    3.More Armor Customization Options
  • Options
    kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) sumon shrines in Neverwinter (the main city) disabled (its completly unnessary and only causes lag)
    2) Improved mount quality (your mounts can be dumed down a little this wouldmake them more player frendly the beauty of cartoon grafcs is you can still doa realistic horse)
    3) Players may now select the dies they recive on startup form a list of starter ones (tacky colors are tacky add them to the urnch rags you give players and ya it would be nice to at least decide the colors on it.)

As an added note I have a challenge for your development team. and it does concern the images if your anythign like wow use to be in its youth this might help you get over years of research.

for anyone that isnt aware DPI controls a images size, 600 DPI is comic book quality 11x17 paper size compatable. a good rool of thumb is when past a thousand the higher the dpi the more processing space it takes to see compared to smaller images of the same quality.

My chalenge to your developers is try and make the game a little more "older system frendly."

Update to answer a question I got on skype:
    q: I thought cartoon grafics was something like grand fantasiaish thing
    A: While grand fantasia uses Cartoon grafics so does Prefect world forsaken world Rappelz and other realisticish games, Cartoon grafics refers to the actual MESH of the 3D grafic.

If anyone doubts you can make a realistic person I have screenshots tha beg to differ.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. HEs can accept only 10 people top and the dragons now have 50-80% more damage and resistance
    2. Fix black ice bracers! Make them BoE or able to buy at end of campain
    3 You can now trade Dragon Hoard Coins for Cult Secrets and Dragon Sigils at the ToD vendor.
  • Options
    teleroguetelerogue Banned Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    1) All Glyphs are now removed from PVP

2) The Guardian Fighter does not receive action points from Knight's Valor anymore.

3) Tyranical Threat: Base damage reduced by 75%