test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Easy artifact

deklnudeklnu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Looking to add to my artifacts only have 2, 13,500 GS and looking for the eastist one to equip

I have
Latern and aurora catalogue
Post edited by deklnu on

Comments

• Options
    geeq5geeq5 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You equip them all the same way!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    yeah i just PVE do my own thang. Just looking for cheap and easy.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Probably the cheapest and easiest is the Blood Crystal Raven Skull. You can get it with PVP, and/or you can get it with Grym coins that are converted into Glory.
  • Options
    abishai3705abishai3705 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    PVE "Free" artifact options:
    - If you grind the Dread Ring lairs daily with a gauntlet you have a small chance to get an "Eye of Lathandar" artifact. (To increase your chance you can acquire Thayan Antiquities and turn them in for the "star metal gauntlets" and more chances in the lair.
    - If you have 2 level 60 characters in Icewindale you can do the class artifact quest.
    -Kessel's Skirmish has a chance at the Black Ice Beholder
    - Rothe' Valley and Whispering caverns dragons drop 'Rod of imperial restraint'
    - Valindra's Tower for 'Shard of Valindra's Crown'
    - Malabog's Castle for ' Emblem of Seldarine'
    - Lair of Lostmauth drops 'Lostmauths horn of blasting'

None of these are "hard" to attain besides all the time and grind it takes to get them... Luck be with you adventurer! :)
    Abishai the Blessed - 60 Sun Elf DC
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Link - 60 Menzoberranzan Renegade (Drow) HR
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
    Drag King - 60 Dragonborn SW
  • Options
    abishai3705abishai3705 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    Probably the cheapest and easiest is the Blood Crystal Raven Skull. You can get it with PVP, and/or you can get it with Grym coins that are converted into Glory.

You can purchase Glory Cache's and Grym Cache's under the equipment tab of the AH too to attain these items. I think 1 Grym coin = 50 glory so you might want to do the math to see which one is a better deal. It is always a better deal to grind GG for the coins tho if you want to avoid PVP altogether.
    Abishai the Blessed - 60 Sun Elf DC
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Link - 60 Menzoberranzan Renegade (Drow) HR
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
    Drag King - 60 Dragonborn SW
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I just got the Purple gauntlets for Dread ring daily, no luck yet, guess i have to read up on how to make it legendary.
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Do you only have the one character? Because if you have two and each of them has rank 3 boons from Fey or DR, then by far the easiest to get is your class artifacts. And they are pretty nice to have. I saw another reply that mentioned it, but none of your posts do.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    just lvl a second char to 60 get them to IWD then you can get 2 artifacts 1 from your main char class and 1 from the second char class.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    yeah sorry I have only the 1 character and have ZERO intrest in leveing another toon. This game doesn't really give you the option to roll 2 good characters, all the time farming on this one and **** doesn't transfer to other toons.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    deklnu wrote: »
    yeah sorry I have only the 1 character and have ZERO intrest in leveing another toon. This game doesn't really give you the option to roll 2 good characters, all the time farming on this one and **** doesn't transfer to other toons.

There are many items that can be moved between characters on the same account - got much easier with the shared bank spaces!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I assume the OP means the campaign farming for boons and unlocks... it gets really freaking time-consuming.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    deklnu wrote: »

I'll have to disagree with this... you could defiantly roll 2 good chars, i have 3 and have limited play time usually only maybe 8hrs a week, granted it takes time but theoretically you could get your class artifacts in 8-12 days after 60 if you get the 6 day chests and go for the DR 3rd boon.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Got the eye of lathander today from Dread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    'grats, man. Way to smack that RNG in the chops. =)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |