test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't upgrade refined enchantments

jturtlejturtle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I am sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I did searches under "refinement", "upgrading enchantments", "enchantment bugs" and couldn't get any hits that matched my issue.

I have a bunch of fully refined, ready to upgrade enchantments and runestones. I have regent stones/marks of potency. I have preservation wards and coalescent wards. None of this seems to do any good, because the upgrade button is grayed out in the refinement window and I can't upgrade. Neither can either of my sons, so I know it isn't unique to my account. It has been this way for almost 2 weeks now. Is there a workaround, or a fix in the works? ESpecially with the double refinement points weekend coming up, we really need this fixed or the event is pointless.
Post edited by jturtle on

Comments

• Options
    moktaromoktaro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jturtle wrote: »
    I am sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I did searches under "refinement", "upgrading enchantments", "enchantment bugs" and couldn't get any hits that matched my issue.

I have a bunch of fully refined, ready to upgrade enchantments and runestones. I have regent stones/marks of potency. I have preservation wards and coalescent wards. None of this seems to do any good, because the upgrade button is grayed out in the refinement window and I can't upgrade. Neither can either of my sons, so I know it isn't unique to my account. It has been this way for almost 2 weeks now. Is there a workaround, or a fix in the works? ESpecially with the double refinement points weekend coming up, we really need this fixed or the event is pointless.

Seconding this, I did manage to upgrade 2 rank 4s today but I can't create a Vorpal enchant and other enchant/runestone upgrades are reporting false missing materials. Interesting thing on the vorpal: I had 4 and couldn't upgrade despite everything being lit properly, then I put one up on the AH and now it's saying I have 2/3!
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hit the clear all slots button and then try and fill them again, or switch to another item. I believe those options kick it so it works again. You can also log out, close NW, go back in and it clears it also for some people.
  • Options
    moktaromoktaro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hit the clear all slots button and then try and fill them again, or switch to another item. I believe those options kick it so it works again. You can also log out, close NW, go back in and it clears it also for some people.

Clear all slots is not lit (not actually putting anything into the enchantment, just combining). Exiting the game didn't work either.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    moktaro wrote: »
    Clear all slots is not lit (not actually putting anything into the enchantment, just combining). Exiting the game didn't work either.
    Not that "clear slot button" but the one as described in the Bug Report thread:
    Can't upgrade my artifact/enchant... (OP Updated with Work-around)

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.