StrawberryCheesecake is freaking adorable!! :cool:
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mesalox wrote: »
    I'M not one of the best TR, but i'm the most adorable one !!

I challenge this claim.
  • mesaloxmesalox Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rustlord wrote: »
    I challenge this claim.

Challenge accepted !! :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Mulot -
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    best rogues on server are the unsung ones, sure keltzor is good, I have came up against him 2 times since I started playing and yeah he skunked me. but I believe i could have taken him if i had the equal GS, and Greater plaguefire. My point is there's allot of us out there who are good but we dont have the Gear to support the skill involved, So if you want to say best because of GS, ok. but skill its a whole other ball game.

If I remember right Keltz used to use lessers and rank 1-4s because it was more of a challenge when he solo qued.
    Likewise I remember playing a pretty epic game vs Synergy where Dinter was on an alt with no armor enchant, rank 1s and a frost enchant and he still did great. Mind you it did mean the game took ~30mins longer than it should've...

But as someone else mentioned, many of the top TRs(and in fact top players) have left the game or are on extended hiatus.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • applepie28applepie28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This Keltz0r still plays? Im new to neverwinter and i would like to know his build. Also what makes him the best? He was good in 1vs1 or he made a lot of kills or what?
  • kromizgodkromizgod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Top Tr was Keltzor for 4 month ago when he quit Crollax took his place.My personal opinion is Crollax was best Tr when they were using PoB. but last 3 month he seems offline.
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    applepie28 wrote: »
    This Keltz0r still plays? Im new to neverwinter and i would like to know his build. Also what makes him the best? He was good in 1vs1 or he made a lot of kills or what?

its very simple u need to beat every other top tr in the game 1v1 on node without a daily.
    so its was purely df skill and timing
    back then it was possible to stay after the match ended and 1v1 other trs
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol.

Nobody ever mentioned the (tied) no1 (with Dinter) TR yet.

Marro.

Gz guys you're indeed great players.
  • mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Lol.

Nobody ever mentioned the (tied) no1 (with Dinter) TR yet.

Marro.

Gz guys you're indeed great players.

i made a harsh post
    would proly make u cry

i was feelind bad so i deleted

have a nice day and smile
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    mxtime wrote: »
    i made a harsh post
    would proly make u cry

i was feelind bad so i deleted

have a nice day and smile

It's OK lol :)

I still think that Dinter&Marro>>>all other TRs, atm.
  • crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey guyz actually yea i was in holiday and when i come back i see ppl use bait and any scrub tr even hold the node somehow nowadays thats sux. im sorry for making u mad but i took and suck all kelt skills while we make 1v1 (10000 time) all day long. we cant be able to make 1v1 anymore thats sux but when there was a time i cleaned all trs ingame before i go to vacation there was a pob days. in the match also cleaned some. i wont give a name i dont wanna arguee with anyone but everybody know himself. just i wasnt be able to harrash kelt our 1v1's was going like %50/%50 he is my irl friend still we talk on fb stuff. probably he will come back in mod5:) so gl all:) and hey dont arguee here guyz. instead of it come 1v1 with me or offer prevspre.

when i enter this game there was already impact shot players when i start learn perma and i get killed by all real pure enemy team Trs likke sick they harras me like 10000000 time in 1v1 but i always 1v1 with them never stopped and i learned. u need to play to get used to nothing more not build not gear nothing just used to

have a nice day all dont waste your time in forum PLAY! :))

Crollax.
  • kingcalouskingcalous Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2014
    crollax wrote: »
    Hey guyz actually yea i was in holiday and when i come back i see ppl use bait and any scrub tr even hold the node somehow nowadays thats sux. im sorry for making u mad but i took and suck all kelt skills while we make 1v1 (10000 time) all day long. we cant be able to make 1v1 anymore thats sux but when there was a time i cleaned all trs ingame before i go to vacation there was a pob days. in the match also cleaned some. i wont give a name i dont wanna arguee with anyone but everybody know himself. just i wasnt be able to harrash kelt our 1v1's was going like %50/%50 he is my irl friend still we talk on fb stuff. probably he will come back in mod5:) so gl all:) and hey dont arguee here guyz. instead of it come 1v1 with me or offer prevspre.

when i enter this game there was already impact shot players when i start learn perma and i get killed by all real pure enemy team Trs likke sick they harras me like 10000000 time in 1v1 but i always 1v1 with them never stopped and i learned. u need to play to get used to nothing more not build not gear nothing just used to

Crollax.

There ya have it folks, from one of the best TR's the game has ever seen (or ever will). We would drop him on enemy cap and that was that, the other 4 of us would just roam around wreaking while crollax held far cap. Every ET Rogue was capable of that, they were all masters because they 1v1'd with each other constantly and were always looking to improve. It was just an awesome experience to be on a team with them back in the day. Ahh the day... how I miss you =\

TR is a joke now, you can still be very skilled at it, but you will not stand out from any old scrub 8kgs pug using bait and switch. Not the players faults, its the developers.

Meta is meta for a reason.

Does not matter really as PvP in general is a joke these days. This game hasn't seen competitive PvP in quite a while so there is no need to practice and get better like Crollax did back in the day. Just throw on the latest gimmicky build, stack op classes and enchants and go stomp pugs. Thats Neverwinter PvP now, and its not going to change.
    edited September 2014
    Calous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u are the biggest afk ive ever seen always on tsss never on game ::D <33333333333333333 bro i miss u alot <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gfs op as *** now :D:D i know u busy in irl but come play sometime. <3 or even tho if u play our times diffirent we cant see eachother just on ts i can poke u yo :D <3333
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Crollax.

this is spot on
    today tr 1v1 is daily spam 90% of the time
    i would like to 1v1 but its realy hard to arrange it now days

but tr use bait coz hr can one shot easy with a press of a button, same as cw
    there isnt a remote possibility to play without it

just been in a game were hr had 55 kill 4 death
    easy mod in 20 min match

in reality that looks like this:
    come to oponets press button hes dead go to next.
    pvp is broken skill makes 10% of win today
    edited September 2014
    in 1v1's daily not avaliable + no bait both side have to use pob no daily. thats how it works otherwise u never can kill me:) its impossible. if u have dc artifect maybe with crit WW.. bait is shame encounter tho. if u wanna duel impact//pob avaliable with no daily thats how it works equal... but ifu want anyway like that i can and duel will be forever
  • vankorn9vankorn9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    in 1v1's daily not avaliable + no bait both side have to use pob no daily. thats how it works otherwise u never can kill me:) its impossible. if u have dc artifect maybe with crit WW.. bait is shame encounter tho. if u wanna duel impact//pob avaliable with no daily thats how it works equal... but ifu want anyway like that i can and duel will be forever

Who cares about tr's 1vs1 when it doesn't mean anything...
    From module 2 i have never fight against another TR in premade... Always fighting with any other class on node (if u win with potb with top HR or CW i'll call u god) if TR dont use bait he is dead in 2 or 3 rotation.
  • yoadoadyoadoad Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    In my opinion the best TR isn't the one that is built to destroy other TR's at 1v1, but rather one that is good against all classes 1vs1 or one that contributes to the team's success. This could be by capturing nodes, killing/assisting vs opponents, doing significant damage at dungeons (good luck with that) or helping with mob control without being a liability to the team.

Anyway I have yet to find one "really good TR" because this game rewards high gear, so it's tough to compare different players.
  • pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yoadoad wrote: »
    In my opinion the best TR isn't the one that is built to destroy other TR's at 1v1, but rather one that is good against all classes 1vs1 or one that contributes to the team's success. This could be by capturing nodes, killing/assisting vs opponents, doing significant damage at dungeons (good luck with that) or helping with mob control without being a liability to the team.

Anyway I have yet to find one "really good TR" because this game rewards high gear, so it's tough to compare different players.

u cant find a realy good tr coz class has been nerfed to a point were they cant duel any other class consistently
    and in some cases not at all
    has nothing to do with a skill.
    tr is a node holder not a killer
  • aquamaxaquamax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If gwf/gf have 40k hp - its very hard to kill them, but now i starting met ppl with 50k+ hp and i think its almost impossible to kill them 1vs1 or it will take 30+ minutes =) If the execution daily will work as before nerf, than maybe it could crit for 30k hp, but now its nonsense...
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I like a good comedy thread...
  • zalathorm1zalathorm1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    who are the top 5 trickster rogues ingame atm in terms of,

Top 5 skilled and your personal top 5 personality TRs?

Give me a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> break. Who cares? Personality TRs? Is this the bachelor or some other reality TV show?