test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

any chance of getting free transmutes for

deadshot1973deadshot1973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
the items in the hr/sw packs? or even lowering the cost,i mean cmon guys I know your trying to make a buck but I already paid mine,35 bucks actually for each one and charging ad for items I paid real money for already is kinda low don't you think? 50,000 ad for each item at 60 is nuts.
Post edited by deadshot1973 on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    the items in the hr/sw packs? or even lowering the cost,i mean cmon guys I know your trying to make a buck but I already paid mine,35 bucks actually for each one and charging ad for items I paid real money for already is kinda low don't you think? 50,000 ad for each item at 60 is nuts.
    I really hope so. The cloak and hood need to be free transmutes. Also, the neck-peice (Stone of Earth) from the Knight of the Feywild Pack needs to be changed to free transmute, as does the chest piece (Robe of Useless Items) and Greycloak's Legacy bow from the Guardian of Neverwinter and Hero of the North packs.

In short: All equipment from these expensive packs needs to be updated and fixed to be free transmutes.
  • deadshot1973deadshot1973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I really hope so. The cloak and hood need to be free transmutes. Also, the neck-peice (Stone of Earth) from the Knight of the Feywild Pack needs to be changed to free transmute, as does the chest piece (Robe of Useless Items) and Greycloak's Legacy bow from the Guardian of Neverwinter and Hero of the North packs.

In short: All equipment from these expensive packs needs to be updated and fixed to be free transmutes.

they should have been free transmutes from the get go.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I support free transmutes for these items and reduced transmute costs in general. 51K for a level 60 item is really high. More people would use it if it cost half that. 25K AD I could justify a lot easier.

That being said I transmuted my gear into the thayan gear on my main XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
    edited August 2014
    can we get a dev comment on this?
    you know like its coming or when pigs fly
  • stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I'd definitely be for this. To carry it further, I'd like to see the addition of a vendor that makes pieces you've already acquired in the past available again. For instance, if I transmute a cloak or armor piece and then replace it, I'm either out the "skin" I used, or have to pay through the nose to re-transmute the old piece. A vendor that simply kept a history of all your old acquisitions that you could simply request again would be sweet.

Of course, I'm of the opinion that cosmetic system in the game needs a serious overhaul. Not everyone has 52K+ AD per piece to throw around.

Oh, and while we're at it...how about something along the lines of a "dye extractor" that would let you not only remove the dye from a piece but reacquire the dye pot. Something either craftable through alchemy or available for a modest cost (less than the replacement cost of the dye pot, obviously.)
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • dearghargildearghargil Member Posts: 0
    edited August 2014
    After seeing the prices skyrocket as I leveled I decided to ignore all fashion in the game its just too fricking expensive. I would love to customize my characters appearance but I need all my AD/ZEN for functional upgrades, looks have to come last. :(
    edited August 2014
    After seeing the prices skyrocket as I leveled I decided to ignore all fashion in the game its just too fricking expensive. I would love to customize my characters appearance but I need all my AD/ZEN for functional upgrades, looks have to come last. :(

I hear you...not all of us live in our moms basement and can play all day.I'm lucky if I can find the time to do a couple of dailies during the week and would rather not spend my weekend playing time trying to farm ad to change the appearance on items I have already paid for.the way they nickel and dime you on this game is soooo bad.the vendor idea is cool.couple of pieces of armor id like to get back myself