test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yeah baby!!

nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I have just defeated the last boss for Castle Never but I was only in 4 man team. 1 Divine Cleric (me) with 1 GWF and 2 CWS. Just goes to show we had the right combination of classes plus I think we were skilled players.
Post edited by nordveig on

Comments

• Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    there are ppl who duo'd it, maybe somebody has solo'd it i dont know :P
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2 CW have duoed it before and I think a CW also managed to defeat the final boss solo. Not sure if anyone has soloed the entire dungeon though.

So gratz for your accomplishment, but there was a reason the optimal party composition was regarded as 3*CW GWF DC......
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    congrats.......
  • Options
    nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    congrats.......

I was happy, sue me.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Grats! Me not being one of the few who find CN easy... I feel your enthusiasm. Every-time I've completed it, I too was quite happy.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Congrats...don't let some people bring down your accomplishment.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    nordveig wrote: »
    I was happy, sue me.

i was actually happy for you wtf! the 2 other guys are the ones you should be suing
  • Options
    monkeeyman1monkeeyman1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was happy last night when I completed CN (without wiping) in a group with 1 CW, 1 SW, 2 GWFs, and 1 GF...never completed CN with a GF before.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I pugged CN with my friend
  • Options
    chaostheorysevenchaostheoryseven Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2014
    Didn't see CN getting solo'd by a CW, I know it's soloable by a perma TR since a guildie did it successfully and I myself got to like 60% draco HP before <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up, didn't have mental stamina for another try tho since it's insanely tedious. Mainly because of crappy DF targeting which essentially forces you to keep adds away from draco, otherwise they just meatshield him.
    I love to burst bubbles.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Didn't see CN getting solo'd by a CW, I know it's soloable by a perma TR since a guildie did it successfully and I myself got to like 60% draco HP before <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up, didn't have mental stamina for another try tho since it's insanely tedious. Mainly because of crappy DF targeting which essentially forces you to keep adds away from draco, otherwise they just meatshield him.

I have not seen a CW solo Castle Never either but yes, I have seen/heard tons of stories about perma TRs being able to solo CN a while back